PDA

View Full Version : RJ Harris - I'll Match Contributions

KCIndy
06-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Okay, folks.

It's about half an hour to midnight EDT.

RJ Harris is trying to raise some money for a congressional run by doing a "moneybomb" today. The goal was 25K. So far, the total is a little above 8K.

I'm not "loaded" by any means, but I HATE to see a worthy candidate doing poorly in fund raising.

I'll match any small contributions anyone makes and posts on this thread up to a total of a $100 sum contribution on my part.

In other words, I can afford to toss in $100 if anyone's game to match...

I know that's not very much, but I would like to do what I can to encourage others to kick in a little, even if it's just five bucks.

http://rjharris2010.com/

Any takers??

http://rjharris2010.com/

KCIndy
06-19-2009, 09:48 PM
bump? :confused:

slacker921
06-19-2009, 09:57 PM
Eight thousand bucks... it's a start...

KCIndy
06-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Eight thousand bucks... it's a start...

Yeah, but I'm pretty disappointed that it didn't do better. Eight grand is spit in the bucket when it comes to a congressional race.... We raised 20K for Schiff and almost 25K for Rand Paul, and to the best of my knowledge they've not even officially announced.

I don't know RJ Harris personally, but from everything I've read and everything I've heard, he's a good man.

It's going to be very tough to find pro-Constitution candidates who are willing to run if this is all the support they can expect.

At about two minutes to midnight, EDT, I sent in $100.

If anyone reads this later on, I strongly urge you to donate what you can, even though it isn't a "money bomb" day. We've got to support candidates who will defend Constitutional liberties if we want to keep those liberties.

TheConstitutionLives
06-19-2009, 10:35 PM
i donated this morning

Brett
06-19-2009, 10:39 PM
I can't wait until I get a job and can support candidates outside of my area.

I'll continue to argue their side on forums full of neocons, though. I've converted a few.