PDA

View Full Version : Kudlow: "Team Obama Wants To Give The Federal Reserve A Virtual Dictatorship"

Immortal Technique
06-18-2009, 08:58 PM
YouTube - Kudlow: "Team Obama Wants To GIve The Federal Reserve A Virtual Dictatorship" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ93NjLabU8)

Airing Date June.18, 2009

Dieseler
06-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Did someone forget to mail him his check this month?

Edit: That's unfair for me to say, I do not know the guy very well.

Or maybe they are just testing to see if anyone is paying attention?

Indy Vidual
06-18-2009, 09:22 PM
He got my attention.

FrankRep
06-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Everyone is now hating the Federal Reserve now!! What's going on? I rather enjoy it.

Brian4Liberty
06-18-2009, 09:51 PM
Kudoow is a big government neoconservative. He is just riding the next conservative wave. He was 100% behind all of the Bush era big government.

Dieseler
06-18-2009, 09:52 PM
Everyone is now hating the Federal Reserve now!! What's going on? I rather enjoy it.

Its just plain scary to me cause I know they already have something worse than the Fed planned for us.

max
06-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Kudlow is a split personality....very weird dude...

On any given day he will vacillate from Austrian to Keynesian and all points in between....

HOLLYWOOD
06-18-2009, 10:03 PM
Kudlow is a split personality....very weird dude...

On any given day he will vacillate from Austrian to Keynesian and all points in between....

Yeah, no kidding... I've never heard a person who like's to hear himself talk so much.

He has like Bi-Polar Teleprompter syndrome or something worst.

Obama isn't giving... Barry is a bitch to the Wealth, Elitist, and FED Banksters. They tell him what to say on his teleprompters. Don't forget that f$%king weasel behind the scenes, Rahm Emanuel... there's the silent partner and liason to turning Amercia into a Fascist Oligarch machine.

reagle
06-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Kudlow began his career as a staff economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, working in the areas of domestic open market operations and bank supervision.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15838081/
http://www.streetinsider.com/entities/Lawrence+(Larry)+Kudlow

Dieseler
06-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Yeah, no kidding... I've never heard a person who like's to hear himself talk so much.

He has like Bi-Polar Teleprompter syndrome or something worst.

Obama isn't giving... Barry is a bitch to the Wealth, Elitist, and FED Banksters. They tell him what to say on his teleprompters. Don't forget that f$%king weasel behind the scenes, Rahm Emanuel... there's the silent partner and liason to turning Amercia into a Fascist Oligarch machine.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
None of it makes any sense anymore. They just keep slinging shit in our faces and all but smile into the camera and outright say,
"What the fuck are you gonna do about it?"
At least that's what I take from it.

ChooseLiberty
06-18-2009, 10:41 PM
WTF? Did they reprogram him?

Larry has an interesting history - coke addict/ alcoholic jewish investment banker that converts to Catholicism, gets clean and suddenly shows up on the Opus Dei roster.

You can bet he's not a loose cannon and he's taking directions from the heirarchy.

YouTube - Kudlow: "Team Obama Wants To GIve The Federal Reserve A Virtual Dictatorship" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ93NjLabU8)

Airing Date June.18, 2009

max
06-18-2009, 10:43 PM
WTF? Did they reprogram him?

Larry has an interesting history - coke addict/ alcoholic jewish investment banker that converts to Catholicism, gets clean and suddenly shows up on the Opus Dei roster.

You can bet he's not a loose cannon and he's taking directions from the heirarchy.

What????

He went from Judaism to Opus Dei?

I was right then...he is a split personality

ChooseLiberty
06-18-2009, 10:56 PM
I'd say more like a Manchurian personality.

His old buddy Cramer has some problems too. :D

What????

He went from Judaism to Opus Dei?

I was right then...he is a split personality

Brian4Liberty
06-19-2009, 03:25 PM
Kudlow had a segment a couple of weeks ago where he admitted he was wrong when he was being a supporter and cheerleader for the Bush/Paulson TARP plan. Sorry, no tube on that. Somehow that portion of the segment didn't make it onto the CNBC website. They edited it out.

HOLLYWOOD
06-19-2009, 04:15 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
None of it makes any sense anymore. They just keep slinging shit in our faces and all but smile into the camera and outright say,
"What the fuck are you gonna do about it?"
At least that's what I take from it.

Kudlow almost lost it with one of his field reporters today (the red headed one that covers mortgages). After his typical rant, he looked like he had a stroke. The other co-anchors, Melissa and Trish Regan were mock calling it, The Call of the WILD segment.

I betcha CNBC makes him take a vacation very soon.