PDA

View Full Version : IfRandRuns.com

SwordOfShannarah
06-18-2009, 07:14 PM
What do you think of an "If Rand Runs" money bomb? People would pledge to participate in a money bomb that would occur if Rand Paul decides to run for Senate (basically meaning when Bunning officially drops out). imo it would allow us to develop momentum for Rand Paul while circumventing the games that Bunning and Grayson seem to be playing with his candidacy.

brandon
06-18-2009, 07:15 PM
I'm in, as long as all money goes to Rand. Pretty good idea actually.

Cowlesy
06-18-2009, 07:22 PM
SOS good to see you are still around!!

I am all-ears for Rand fundraising ideas.

SwordOfShannarah
06-18-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm in, as long as all money goes to Rand. Pretty good idea actually.

All goes to Rand.

evilfunnystuff
06-18-2009, 11:15 PM
im in will set aside a few bux so i have it on hand

Austin
06-18-2009, 11:18 PM
We need a pledge counter similar to the one for Adam Kokesh... This could be a big hit, for a number of reasons.... I'm dead tired right now, just had a 15 hour work day. I'll be back tomorrow to follow up on this in depth.

AdamT
06-18-2009, 11:31 PM
100% in on this idea.

JamesButabi
06-19-2009, 10:20 AM
yep....solid idea. People don't want to commit for exploratory. This will give everyone an idea of what happens outside of this first phase.

MRoCkEd
06-19-2009, 02:54 PM
What do you think of an "If Rand Runs" money bomb? People would pledge to participate in a money bomb that would occur if Rand Paul decides to run for Senate (basically meaning when Bunning officially drops out). imo it would allow us to develop momentum for Rand Paul while circumventing the games that Bunning and Grayson seem to be playing with his candidacy.

Awesome. Put up the counter and I'll definitely pledge.

Austin
06-19-2009, 03:43 PM
I went to buy the domain just now, and it's already taken.

I guess Lyman already bought it.. sweet!

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/ifrandruns.com

RyanMoran
06-20-2009, 08:42 AM
Great idea. I've been hesitant to pledge until declares, and I'm sure that I'm in a good company.

skyorbit
06-20-2009, 11:33 PM
We need something like this for Ron Paul's 2012 Presidential run too. I really hope we can convince him to run. Nobody else has the credibility.

Tracy

Matt Collins
06-21-2009, 08:31 AM
We need something like this for Ron Paul's 2012 Presidential run too. I really hope we can convince him to run. Nobody else has the credibility.While I agree he would be best, it's not going to happen.

devil21
06-23-2009, 03:11 AM
I wish there was a solid announcement instead of this wishy-washy "exploratory committee" stuff. I got an email the other day calling Rand Paul a "Senate candidate", yet there's been no official announcement that Rand is actually running for the Senate. For that reason alone I haven't donated anything and I will not until he has announced he is running for the Senate.

Im sure A LOT of people share my sentiment and that's why the donations haven't been too high so far. Your website idea is a good step forward to help measure real support.

Matt Collins
06-23-2009, 07:37 AM
I wish there was a solid announcement instead of this wishy-washy "exploratory committee" stuff. I got an email the other day calling Rand Paul a "Senate candidate", yet there's been no official announcement that Rand is actually running for the Senate. For that reason alone I haven't donated anything and I will not until he has announced he is running for the Senate.

Im sure A LOT of people share my sentiment and that's why the donations haven't been too high so far. Your website idea is a good step forward to help measure real support.
Yeah what you have said is VERY true and I agree. However I also understand that this game has to be played at the moment due to internal political circumstances in KY.

Legally, Rand is a candidate according to the FEC if that makes you feel any better. :)

And if that doesn't make you feel any better, ask yourself this question: Would Rand be touring the State, posting a website, and making videos if he weren't running!? ;):cool:

Cowlesy
07-20-2009, 08:40 PM
Run Rand Run!!!

Aratus
07-21-2009, 10:13 AM
yes... i agree --- run, Rand, run!

sister sites? perhaps? maybe!

http://www.ifRandRuns.com/

http://www.whenRandRuns.com/

can we think of several future senate

races as well as the presidential years?