PDA

View Full Version : ACLU Files Lawsuit on behalf of CFL's Steve Bierfeldt

Knightskye
06-18-2009, 05:21 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gSn_6PR94lxb-8eilNzijc--1U1QD98TCATO0

ST. LOUIS (AP) — A lawsuit filed Thursday against the Transportation Security Administration alleges a Ron Paul supporter was unreasonably detained at the St. Louis airport because he was carrying about $4,700 in cash.

The American Civil Liberties Union filed the lawsuit on behalf of Steven Bierfeldt, director of development for the Campaign for Liberty, an organization that grew out of Ron Paul's 2008 presidential campaign.

How 'bout that? :D

HOLLYWOOD
06-18-2009, 05:59 PM
AWESOME!

I'm so sick of these TSA clowns... them and the brain dead flight attendants.

tron paul
06-18-2009, 06:08 PM
AWESOME!

I'm so sick of these TSA clowns... them and the brain dead flight attendants.

We need Tea Party style protests, demanding the return of our dignity during air travel, at every airport in the nation, until this un-American garbage comes to a stop.

Enough of the Checkpoint Charlie routine! Down with the TSA Stasi!

Freedom of movement is a Right!

ItsTime
06-18-2009, 06:11 PM
Maybe you should try the "Am I under arrest? Am I free to go?" routine at the airports ;)

Austin
06-18-2009, 07:04 PM
Awesome!

tron paul
06-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Maybe you should try the "Am I under arrest? Am I free to go?" routine at the airports ;)

Some EFF hippy tried the "Cite the Law" routine because requiring documents to travel is Stalinistic.

Turns out, the law is a Secret Law, but must be obeyed regardless.

Maybe, We the People should start enacting and enforcing "Secret Laws" of our own.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Knightskye
06-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Some EFF hippy tried the "Cite the Law" routine because requiring documents to travel is Stalinistic.

Turns out, the law is a Secret Law, but must be obeyed regardless.

Maybe, We the People should start enacting and enforcing "Secret Laws" of our own.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

I'd rather say it like "... good for the gander", else I sound hungry for geese. :D