PDA

View Full Version : ABC News/Washington Post Poll

Bradley in DC
06-03-2007, 12:25 AM
Dr. Paul holds steady at one percent while frontrunner Rudy and McCain continues their declines.

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08rep.htm

NMCB3
06-03-2007, 12:31 AM
I cant fathom how the "top three" are even the top three. They are not even conservatives, unless the definition has changed. I`ll tell you, I consider myself conservative, and I have nothing in common with those three. If they represent the new conservatism, then I`m glad that I`m not part of it.

CurtisLow
06-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Right wing media lying on there own poll. If you have two brain cells left you would know Rudy Giuliani is a bad choice. That's just plain crazy.

Bradley in DC
06-03-2007, 10:01 AM
This is all VERY early in the campaign that "traditionally" wouldn't even start until Labor Day. Polls now reflect name ID more than anything else. Donate to the campaign, write letters to the editor, tell your friends, sport that bumper sticker, join the Meetups, etc.

Bradley in DC
06-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Weird, I just noticed that in the "without Newt" section, Dr. Paul is at two percent.

Give me liberty
06-03-2007, 11:07 AM
These so called polls are taken by the media
why should we trust these polls?

Funny how the polls always end up with lower candidates on the bottom with only 1%

1,205 are not enough,

so much for there so called phone poll's.

vertesc
06-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Give me liberty: actually, statistically the accuracy of telephone polls reaches a plateau at about 500 respondents. There is another significant gain in accuracy as one approaches 1000 respondents, but beyond that the gain is marginal. 1000 people for a phone poll is about as large a sample as you're going to get.

Of course, the question of WHICH 1000 people are called, or WHAT they are asked (how the questions are phrased), makes a big difference.

LibertyEagle
06-03-2007, 06:42 PM
I think most of it is just name recognition.

If we're going to get Dr. Paul nominated, we're going to have to do it the old-fashioned way. Get out there and handout literature and talk with others about his positions, door-to-door.

wwycher
06-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Right on, hit the pavement guys. Make sure to brush up on the issues and where Dr. Paul stands on them as well as his opponents. I get one thing every RP conversation where I just don't know the answer. Practice makes more practice, I guess.