PDA

View Full Version : Taking PC to a whole new level

TheEvilDetector
06-17-2009, 11:40 PM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/827151/peta-wishes-obama-hadnt-swatted-fly

RSLudlum
06-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Oh boy, Bill Maher (board member of PETA) is gonna be all over Obama again. This time for killing a fly!!! :D

zach
06-18-2009, 12:08 AM
whatever.

BREAKING NEWS! :P

moostraks
06-18-2009, 06:20 AM
omg...rofl!!!! "Katcha Bug Humane Bug Catcher"

As if this story wasn't asinine enough to begin with, it just gets better and better!!!!lol!!!!

silverhawks
06-18-2009, 07:28 AM
Amazing, isn't it? The government is hard at work on our dime stripping away our freedoms...Congress continues to profit from legal insider trading while they line the pockets of their corporate cronies...our military is deployed illegally overseas killing the citizens of a sovereign nation...our money is controlled by an agency outside of the oversight of the government...

...and the media obsesses over the death of a single fly.

We are truly living in insane times.

Yieu
06-18-2009, 07:50 AM
Just because there are bigger problems that need attention, does not excuse him from killing an innocent being and being quite proud about it. It says a lot about his personality.

A. Havnes
06-18-2009, 08:20 AM
Amazing, isn't it? The government is hard at work on our dime stripping away our freedoms...Congress continues to profit from legal insider trading while they line the pockets of their corporate cronies...our military is deployed illegally overseas killing the citizens of a sovereign nation...our money is controlled by an agency outside of the oversight of the government...

...and the media obsesses over the death of a single fly.

We are truly living in insane times.

This.

paulitics
06-18-2009, 08:41 AM
Peta is loony tunes. They get all the attention from the media for a reason. It's like if there is a protest, only code pink gets the attention. Swatting a fly, a pest, that is trying to bite and suck blood out of you is a silly thing to even discuss. If there is a spider in my house, I let it live, but if a bug is on me, than it gets swatted.