PDA

View Full Version : Video Clip: Obama swats fly and brags about himself

max
06-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Sometimes, even a little thing can reveal a lot about one's personality...or personality disorder I should say....

Obama is such a damn narcissist...always praising himself and seeking approval.

Watch how he kills this fly and then seeks attention, praise or approval SEVEN different times, after he killed it:

First, he PLAY acts like he's James Bond after killing it ... "Where were we?"

"That was pretty impressive wasn't it"

"I got the sucker."

"What do you think Gibbs"

"Wanna film that (motions to camera)

"It's right there."

"there it is" (pointing to dead fly.

This type of behavior is typical of boys who have been abandoned or abused by their fathers. It wasn't 2 year old Obama's fault that his mom was a communist wacko and his dad a polygamous deadbeat.....but he is not psycholgically fit to hold the power that he does..(to say nothing of his profound intellectual and philosophical shortcomings)...This is a boy in a man's body.

YouTube - Obama Swats Fly during CNBC Interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rbUH_iVjYw)

MyLibertyStuff
06-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Sometimes, even a little thing can reveal a lot about one's personality...or personality disorder I should say....

Obama is such a damn narcissist...always praising himself and seeking approval.

Watch how he kills this fly and then seeks attention, praise or approval SIX different times, after he killed it:

First, he acts like he's James Bond after killing it "Where were we?"

"That was pretty impressive wasn't it"

"I got the sucker."

"What do you think Gibbs"

"Wanna film that (motions to camera)

"there it is" (pointing to dead fly.

YouTube - Obama Swats Fly during CNBC Interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rbUH_iVjYw)

Really?

Steeleye
06-17-2009, 10:55 PM
Breaking News: Obama is amazing.

RSLudlum
06-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Hmmmm...the CIA having a little fun with Obama?? :D

Insect 'spies' fitted with video camera implants
By Sophie Borland
8:50AM GMT 06 Mar 2008

Scientists are creating real-life "flies-on-the-walls" by fitting insects with special implants that enable them to be used as spies.

The creatures are being installed with special electrodes, batteries and even video cameras that enable them to be remote-controlled and used for surveillance.

The US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is currently experimenting by inserting tiny brain probes into insects such as moths and beetles whilst they are still in the pupa stage.

As the creature develops, the implants are naturally incorporated into their body enabling them to send back information to a central computer.

The insects, known as "cyborgs", are thought to have many benefits over robots as they would be almost indistinguishable from any other animal.

Researchers working for the US military believe they could eventually be used in hostage situations or sent to enemy barracks.

They are hoping to engineer insects that could fly up to 300 feet away and then stay in a particular place until they are commanded to leave again.

According to New Scientist, which has reported on the developments, "The next time a moth lands on your window sill, watch what you say.

"It may look like an innocent visitor, irresistibly drawn to the light in your room, but it could actually be a spy - one of a new generation of cyborg insects with implants wired into their nerves to allow remote control of their movement.

"Be warned, flesh-and-blood bugs may soon live up to their name."

Larger creatures such as rats, pigeons and sharks have also been installed with spy devices by the US military with varying levels of success.

Rats have been implanted with electrodes in their brains to control their movement and they have then been trained to sniff out particular scents such as human bodies and explosives.

Sharks are said to be particularly useful as they have a remarkable sense of smell that allows them to detect very faint scents of chemicals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/science/sciencenews/3335131/Insect-spies-fitted-with-video-camera-implants.html

gls
06-17-2009, 10:57 PM
Anything to distract from talking about the real issues. Not that he had much to worry about from CNBC.

max
06-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Anything to distract from talking about the real issues. Not that he had much to worry about from CNBC.

Breaking News stories from past 4 months....

Obama and Michelle go to Chicago for Valentines day
Obama fills out his NCAA Basketball Brackets
Obama goes on Jay Leno
Obama attends NBA basketball game
Obama gets a new dog
Obamas have Passover dinner in the White House
Michelle has great arms
Michele wears nice clothes
Michelle plants a garden with her daughters
Obama makes surprise appearance at Robert Gibbs press conference
Obamas go to a Broadway show
Obamas have date nights
Obama takes his wife to Paris
Obama swats a fly

All got lots of coverage.....This is incredible....

pinkmandy
06-17-2009, 11:19 PM

Obama fills out his NCAA Basketball Brackets
Obama goes on Jay Leno
Obama attends NBA basketball game
Obama gets a new dog
Obamas have Passover dinner in the White House
Michelle has great arms
Michele wears nice clothes
Michelle plants a garden with her daughters
Obama makes surprise appearance at Robert Gibbs press conference
Obamas go to a Broadway show
Obamas have date nights
Obama takes his wife to Paris
Obama swats a fly

Hahahahaha!

Oh, you forgot 'Michelle touches the Queen'. :D

zach
06-17-2009, 11:20 PM

the kids are going to school!

TortoiseDream
06-17-2009, 11:45 PM
whoever was interviewing obama is a real winner...

"That's the most persistent fly I've ever seen. NICE!" :rolleyes:

max
06-17-2009, 11:48 PM
the kids are going to school!

ah yes...I forgot that one!

we need to sart recording this stuff on paper.....after 8 years it will make for hysterical reading for future historians....

while america died....this was what the media reported on...

max
06-17-2009, 11:49 PM
Hahahahaha!

Oh, you forgot 'Michelle touches the Queen'. :D

"and the Queen seemed to enjoy it."........good one!

AutoDas
06-18-2009, 04:48 AM
LOL "I got its (ass) -- I got the sucker." He's a great charlatan "keepin' it real" :D :rolleyes:

Objectivist
06-18-2009, 04:55 AM
This is the fourth video clip that I've seen a fly landing on Obama.

Turd Polish.

Pod
06-18-2009, 05:17 AM
Obama really is a guy that is constantly seeking approval and reinforcement. In campaigning terms that means he will be everything to everyone and try to suck up to every voter and in presidential terms that means he will fulfill the wishes of every interest group, lobby and crony oligarch in Washington.

The country is going to pay a high price for his lack of an internal self-esteem generator.

Aratus
06-18-2009, 07:22 AM
given that our potus was a halfway decent basketball player in his younger
days, and he has not gone to fat like a great many aging jocks, it is further
amusing that the animal rights people have gone buddhist about the life of
the humble fly that ceases to be. if someone is into potus level decision making
and using is as an example of how he focuses in on a given snafu or problem... o.k!

Kludge
06-18-2009, 07:26 AM
This is the fourth video clip that I've seen a fly landing on Obama.

Which makes us wonder why max thinks this is newsworthy.

:confused: :D

max
06-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Which makes us wonder why max thinks this is newsworthy.

:confused: :D

u miss the deeper point of my post...

its not about the incident himself....its about a clear manifestation of a condition known as NPD - Narcissitic Personality Disorder...

the childish approval seeking and boasting reveals that we have an egoistic psycho in office...(as if we needed more proof)

THAT's the story....

Dr.3D
06-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Now is anybody going to take that 'fly' back to the lab to see if it is a genuine fly or perhaps one that was manufactured with audio/video surveillance devices? I can think of multiple things a bio mechanical fly could be designed to do. :D

Aratus
06-18-2009, 08:00 AM
u miss the deeper point of my post...

its not about the incident himself....its about a clear manifestation
of a condition known as NPD - Narcissitic Personality Disorder...

the childish approval seeking and boasting reveals that
we have an egoistic psycho in office...(as if we needed more proof)

THAT's the story....

max ...if someone once gave you a neat & nice psych degree,
tis a paper mill that did so, methinks! ---this alphabet soup?
MPD is a disorder, NPD sounds like a KGB pseudo-syndrome

Aratus
06-18-2009, 08:02 AM
potus barack obama has 1/10th the egotistic need for approval LBJ once did have when he was
alive and amoung the living! trust me on this one duckies, i am a trekkie and a childe of the 1960s!

Aratus
06-18-2009, 08:05 AM
potus barack obama has the same high ego levels potus FDR did,
and NONE of potus richard milhous nixon's scots-irish scottish sept
miasmas and paranoias that can at times either be real or feel real!

Aratus
06-18-2009, 08:10 AM
if senator bunning now thinks he has never lost his baseball player ability to peg the final score in a given & precise game...
evidently our baskeball player potus prides himself over the fact that his reflexes are now only half as fast as his glory years....

Dr.3D
06-18-2009, 08:17 AM
potus barack obama has 1/10th the egotistic need for approval LBJ once did have when he was
alive and amoung the living! trust me on this one duckies, i am a trekkie and a childe of the 1960s!

For a guy(LBJ) who thrived on approval, he sure did like to cause controversy by pulling on his dogs ears.

max
06-18-2009, 08:48 AM
max ...if someone once gave you a neat & nice psych degree,
tis a paper mill that did so, methinks! ---this alphabet soup?
MPD is a disorder, NPD sounds like a KGB pseudo-syndrome

NPD is a more recent terminolgy for what used to just be called "Superiority Complex"

RevolutionSD
06-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Obama is a mass murderer. We need to start calling him out for what he is. If he is in office 8 years, I predict he will have been responsible for killing and torturing more people than GWB.

Aratus
06-18-2009, 08:59 AM
max, nearly all the nice people in the gov't or the military who can bark commands
and likewise get people to comply with them to a high degree have to have egos...

Dr.3D
06-18-2009, 09:00 AM
LOL, So Obama thinks he is fast.... my dog catches them with her mouth while they are flying.

Aratus
06-18-2009, 09:10 AM
NPD is a more recent terminolgy for what used
to just be called "Superiority Complex"

max, am i showing my age rather than any total ignorance...?
MPD is a very complex syndrome. NPD = egotistical conceits...?

max
06-18-2009, 09:11 AM
max, nearly all the nice people in the gov't or the military who can bark commands
and likewise get people to comply with them to a high degree have to have egos...

of course, any man of accomplishment needs to have some degree of moxie....

but in Obama case we are dealing with childlike egoist who has accomplished NOTHING in his pathetic life other than smoke crack, receive oral sex from male prostitutes, organize community malcontents, memorize canned talking points, had three elections handed to him due to a sympathetic press and GOP opponents who were very weak (Keyes, McCain) , and read a bloody teleprompter..

If you're gonna have such an enormous ego, ya better have something to back it up....

self confidenec is one thing.....malignant self love is another....and its dangerous

max
06-18-2009, 09:12 AM
max, am i showing my age rather than any total ignorance...?
MPD is a very complex syndrome. NPD = egotistical conceits...?

correct...NPD stands for Narcisistic Personality Disorder....."egomaniac"

Aratus
06-18-2009, 09:13 AM
of course, any man of accomplishment needs to have some degree of moxie....

but in Obama case we are dealing with childlike egoist who has accomplished NOTHING
in his pathetic life other than smoke crack, receive oral sex from male prostitutes,
organize community malcontents, and read a bloody teleprompter..

If you're gonna have such an enormous ego, ya better have something to back it up....

self confidenec is one thing.....malignant self love is another....and its dangerous

potus G.W. Bush hit a new low.
poor andy johnson and
herbert hoover got a bum rap...

Aratus
06-18-2009, 09:15 AM
were the gossip to be true, it would take things going full tilt for three years to equal
the damage to the country and the presidency that george walker bush just happily did...