PDA

View Full Version : Obama approval rating crashes

max
06-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Now "crashes" is my word......not from the article below that I linked.

A 5% drop isn't a crash....BUT....people are so afraid of criticizing a black man that many will lie to a telephone pollster.

This pheneomenom was noticed when David Duke ran for Senate and later Governor.....his final votes always exceeded his polling data.

I think its safe to say that his numbers have therefore dropped even more than the polls indicate....just another 5% and it means a 10% drop....pretty steep

If we can get Ron paul, or Peter Schiff, the GOP nomination in 2010...this guy can be beat.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/31411649

Steeleye
06-17-2009, 09:25 PM
If we can get Ron paul, or Peter Schiff, the GOP nomination in 2010...this guy can be beat.

The neocons would rather lose the race and keep Obama.

max
06-17-2009, 09:34 PM
The neocons would rather lose the race and keep Obama.

Yep.....

Original neo-con Teddy Roosevelt sank Taft Sr.'s bid for re-election in 1912 just so left wing Wilson could get in.

Had TR not run 3rd party, Taft would have won easily. There would have been no FED (1913)...no Depression which laid the basis for New Deal... no income tax (1913) no US entry into WW1 (1917) no Versailles Treaty which laid the foundation for WW2.....No WW2 which laid the foundation for UN, Israel-Arab conflict, IMF, World Bank, no cold war, which laid the foundation for Korean War and Vietnam War....

TR's hatred of traditional conservatives fucked us good by getting Wilson in there for 8 years and totally altering the course of world history....

Of course, this assumes that the gangsters who put Wilson in would have quit scheming and done no future harm had Taft won.

No one can say what would happened these past 100 years had TR not spoiled taft's re-election bid....We really need to get that bastards face off of Mt. Rushmore....while we're at it....we ought to sandblast Lincoln away too......Replace those two clowns with Andy Jackson and warren harding.

Steeleye
06-17-2009, 09:45 PM
You mean William Taft? He advocated dollar diplomacy, where we bought allies, and proposed the 16th amendment.

Anti Federalist
06-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Buyer's Remorse sets in.

max
06-17-2009, 10:22 PM
[QUOTE=Steeleye;2171788]You mean William Taft? He advocated dollar diplomacy, where we bought allies, and proposed the 16th amendment.[/QUOTE

i was not aware that he originally proposed income tax....

just lost some respect for fatboy...

but clearly, he would not have screwed us to the extant wilson did

paulitics
06-18-2009, 07:44 AM
Woodrow Wilson was nothing more than a naive idealist professor who was recruited by the bankers. They positioned Teddie Roosevelt as 3rd party so he would win. If anyone still buys that our politicians are not bought and paid for, read about this chapter in our history. Even mainstream historians can't deny this is true, and it is pretty much accepted as fact.