PDA

View Full Version : Infiltrators in our midst?

max
06-17-2009, 11:52 AM
I can understand how honest people can be misled....but the fanaticism of some in these forums in defending the Iranian "revolution" as legitimate and not CIA inspired causes me to wonder.

It is a known fact that these forums get lots of visitors...and twittering is all the rage.

I wonder how many Zionist activists have been turned loose to feed the Internet community disinformation about "vote fraud" in Iran. Either an organized effort...or just acting on their own to feed us crap...or combo of both.

Like I said, I can understand how some of you have been duped (especially if you dont know the history of 1954 CIA coup in Iran, the Orange Revolution, The Rose revolution etc.

But the absolute certainty and the vicious hatred of Ahmmedenjad by recent members makes me wonder if we have some unwelcome guests here.

Kraig
06-17-2009, 11:58 AM
Oh did I tell you guys I work at teh CIA?

I don't think want you are seeing is infiltration, what you are seeing is the mass brain washing working all to well. Look at any controversial topic, 9/11, anarchy, etc., people will defend the government as if their life depended on it - some of them are convinced that it does.

JoshLowry
06-17-2009, 12:00 PM
Max works for the CIA imho.

Elwar
06-17-2009, 12:06 PM
I can see it as perhaps starting as a spontaneous uprising against a leader who is pushing the country toward war, especially with the amount of government roadblocks on getting an accurate vote. Leading up to the vote it felt like an Iraqi Saddam Hussein election where it seemed more for show than anything. I'd be pissed at my leadership too.

But I can see where this can be seen as an opportunity by any country to fuel this flame as much as possible without getting caught.

The thing that would probably bring all of the protests to an end would be any evidence of outside interference. The current Iran regime could point to outsiders attacking the nation and take the wind out of the sails of otherwise well meaning demonstrators.

Though, I guess considering it's being reported by the US propaganda machine, I can't rule out full CIA envolvement. I caught a bit of the news last night on MSNBC and it felt like a 1984 production following a script to get the Carbon Tax passed. It's discusting. My wife, who doesn't follow politics very closely, saw right through it and yelled at the screen "You can suck my husbands balls!".

dannno
06-17-2009, 12:06 PM

So the CIA spent $400 million on the Iranian counter revolution, then pays Max to come back here and explain to everyone how it's all BS?

I don't know if I buy that.

pacelli
06-17-2009, 12:08 PM
Where is the evidence that the current Iranian revolution IS CIA inspired?

I'm fully aware of the past history, so I don't need a history lesson or wiki cut & paste. I'm only asking for current evidence of current CIA inspirations in Iran.

PS- Love the Muslim Matrimonials advertisement at the top of the page.

Aratus
06-17-2009, 12:11 PM
are we directly asking a bush and cheney question or a obama and biden question
given the status of the veep after 911 and what it would take for a big cia operation
to get a level of approval? should we assume bush/cheney and/or obama/biden and
what it would take to get people willing to demonstrate en masse? are we all asking a
basic propaganda question and who is the news media who is supposed to be reporting?

JoshLowry
06-17-2009, 12:12 PM
So the CIA spent $400 million on the Iranian counter revolution, then pays Max to come back here and explain to everyone how it's all BS?

I don't know if I buy that.

Exactly.

No one listens to the "crazy" guy.

Semper Vigilans
06-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Yeah, sorry about all that...

*shuffles back behind his DHS desk*

PS: All you chat regulars are fucked. :D

max
06-17-2009, 12:13 PM

Yep...

Conservative Italian American

JoshLowry
06-17-2009, 12:18 PM
Yep...

Conservative Italian American

I'm kidding.

Or am I?

max
06-17-2009, 12:20 PM

I'm fully aware of the past history, so I don't need a history lesson or wiki cut & paste. I'm only asking for current evidence of current CIA inspirations in Iran.

PS- Love the Muslim Matrimonials advertisement at the top of the page.

let me put it in the form of an analogy....

An elderly man named Frank Gambini lives in a mansion, drives a fancy car, wears $1000 suits....yet claims he has only worked as an olive oil salesman all his life. He hangs out in front of Guido's Cafe all day, sipping espresso and talking on the phone while shady looking characters greet him by kissing his pinky ring.

Nearby, an FBI van tries to listen in on the bugs they have planted all over Guido's cafe.

One night while dining in Mario's Restaurant in Little Italy, a group of men carrying machine guns storm in and gun down Mr. Gambini and his whole entourage. They take no money and do not harm the other patrons of the restaurant.

What just happened? ............. A Mafia hit!...isn't it obvious?

What " current HARD evidence is there that the murder was mafia inspired?"

None. There will never be a conviction.

But you KNOW what just happened. Get it?

This Iranian thing has gone EXACTLY according to the playbook of so many other "movements" that were later ADMITTED to have been CIA.

It's a perfect analogy....

Kraig
06-17-2009, 12:34 PM

An elderly man named Frank Gambini lives in a mansion, drives a fancy car, wears $1000 suits....yet claims he has only worked as an olive oil salesman all his life. He hangs out in front of Guido's Cafe all day, sipping espresso and talking on the phone while shady looking characters greet him by kissing his pinky ring.

Nearby, an FBI van tries to listen in on the bugs they have planted all over Guido's cafe.

One night while dining in Mario's Restaurant in Little Italy, a group of men carrying machine guns storm in and gun down Mr. Gambini and his whole entourage. They take no money and do not harm the other patrons of the restaurant.

This Iranian thing has gone EXACTLY according to the playbook of so many other "movements" that were later ADMITTED to have been CIA.

Well to use your analogy, it would be everything you said PLUS a news leak coming out from the mafia several months before saying that they were planning to kill him. :)

It really can't be more obvious.

LibertyEagle
06-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Guys, explain something to me. Why the emphasis on Ahmadinejad, when it is Khameini (sp?) who is really in power?

Sorry if you've already explained this and I didn't see it.

Spike
06-17-2009, 12:40 PM

Ditto.

He is also bankrolled by Ahmadinejad's basij forces

rpfan2008
06-17-2009, 12:40 PM
max loves Ahmedinejad (www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY).

LibertyEagle
06-17-2009, 12:41 PM
I think Josh is an infiltrator.

dannno
06-17-2009, 12:43 PM

That's like asking where's the evidence that there are any peanuts in this peanut butter.

The only HARD evidence I have seen is that there was an independent polling agency that corroborated the election results. I have seen no other independent polling data corroborating a win by Mousavi.

There is also a former Pakistani official who claims to have hard evidence that the CIA spent $400 million to prop up the counter revolution. That probably includes the salaries of Pod and that Duck guy who just showed up here yesterday randomly and started posting.

There was also documented evidence that the Bush admin had given the CIA the go ahead to destabilize the region. That means this has been in the planning stages for a couple years now.

Kraig
06-17-2009, 12:45 PM
That's like asking where's the evidence that there are any peanuts in this peanut butter.

The only HARD evidence I have seen is that there was an independent polling agency that corroborated the election results. I have seen no other independent polling data corroborating a win by Mousavi.

There is also a former Pakistani official who claims to have hard evidence that the CIA spent $400 million to prop up the counter revolution. That probably includes the salaries of Pod and that Duck guy who just showed up here yesterday randomly and started posting.

There was also documented evidence that the Bush admin had given the CIA the go ahead to destabilize the region. That means this has been in the planning stages for a couple years now.

What are you talking about? We all know Obama is in power now and we all know he does things completely different than Bush. :rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
06-17-2009, 12:50 PM
I know that this makes me a horrible person, but I could care less about Iran. I care much more about what is going on in our OWN country and with our OWN government.

pacelli
06-17-2009, 12:52 PM

No evidence, got it.

Aratus
06-17-2009, 12:56 PM
I know that this makes me a horrible person,
but I could care less about Iran.
I care much more about what is going on in
our OWN country and with our OWN government.

you are not given to meddling in someone else's life!
methinks in terms of a foreign policy agenda, you'd be
more inclined to think of our continent before you focus
away from the same! you have a philosophy of gov't
and yes, your focus could be thought sorta isolationist
for the lack of a better and more thorough labeling....

Kraig
06-17-2009, 12:56 PM
I know that this makes me a horrible person, but I could care less about Iran. I care much more about what is going on in our OWN country and with our OWN government.

lol which has everything to do with our government

We found out how long ago that they were doing black ops with the goal to topple the Iranian regime? I don't know what you guys were expecting, but since then I have been waiting for this "revolution" in Iran to start.

Spike
06-17-2009, 01:03 PM

But it's connected.

The American state has repeatedly threatened Iran's regime, to the objections of the American people. And if these threats persist and war comes, do you think this country will stay the same? They'll crackdown on resistance here. What goes on in the Middle East has everything to do with America and its current government.

All Americans who care about America must always be informed about what goes on outside its borders, especially when it is no longer a country but an empire that they live in.

max
06-17-2009, 01:22 PM
No evidence, got it.

wheres your evidence of massive vote fraud?

Where your evidence that pre-election polls were massively rigged?

pacelli
06-17-2009, 01:24 PM
wheres your evidence of massive vote fraud?

Where your evidence that pre-election polls were massively rigged?

My opinion is that there is massive vote fraud. My opinion is that pre-election polls were massively rigged. I have NO evidence to provide for either of my opinions.

No evidence.

LibertyEagle
06-17-2009, 01:27 PM
you are not given to meddling in someone else's life!
methinks in terms of a foreign policy agenda, you'd be
more inclined to think of our continent before you focus
away from the same! you have a philosophy of gov't
and yes, your focus could be thought sorta isolationist
for the lack of a better and more thorough labeling....

My philosophy is one of mind-your-own-business.

We're so busy meddling in every other country's affairs, saying we're spreading democracy, or some other pile of BS, that we're not focusing on, and thereby have almost lost the very things in this country that once made us a beacon of liberty and a country that others WANTED to emulate.

Call it what you want. I call it reality.

Dieseler
06-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Yeah, sorry about all that...

*shuffles back behind his DHS desk*

PS: All you chat regulars are fucked. :D

LibertyEagle
06-17-2009, 01:29 PM
But it's connected.

The American state has repeatedly threatened Iran's regime, to the objections of the American people. And if these threats persist and war comes, do you think this country will stay the same? They'll crackdown on resistance here. What goes on in the Middle East has everything to do with America and its current government.

All Americans who care about America must always be informed about what goes on outside its borders, especially when it is no longer a country but an empire that they live in.

I understand that, Spike. But, my focus is on taking down that empire. If we get so diverted on everyone else's problems, whether we are contributing to those problems or not, it takes our eyes off the prize. That's all I'm saying...

dannno
06-17-2009, 01:31 PM
My opinion is that there is massive vote fraud. My opinion is that pre-election polls were massively rigged. I have NO evidence to provide for either of my opinions.

No evidence.

Could you explain why an independent and very credible polling agency would do such a thing? What would be their motivation???

They polled over 30 Iranian provinces and came up with the same results as the election.

The facts are on our side, sorry.

Spike
06-17-2009, 01:37 PM

No evidence.

cui bono?

Who benefits from inner hostilities in Iran right now? Is it the Iranian people, its government, or foreign perpetrators just waiting for more political instability so it can have a better chance for success when the war starts.

It is a fact that over half of Israel want to attack Iran. It is a fact that the CIA has funded counter-government activities inside Iran. And it is a fact that Obama has warned Iran.

If this was another country, and just another election, then I'd agree the elections were rigged, which I thought was at first. But then I saw larger picture that is staring us in the face. Only the forces against Iran are benefiting from this, and no one else.

Spike
06-17-2009, 01:40 PM
I understand that, Spike. But, my focus is on taking down that empire. If we get so diverted on everyone else's problems, whether we are contributing to those problems or not, it takes our eyes off the prize. That's all I'm saying...

I see what you're saying, but the American people's eyes are no where near on the prize. Most in America don't even know that there is a game being played for a prize to be handed out.

My focus is taking down this Babylonian creation too, and that is why I am focused on Iran where resistance to America's empire is the strongest in the world.

pacelli
06-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Could you explain why an independent and very credible polling agency would do such a thing? What would be their motivation???

They polled over 30 Iranian provinces and came up with the same results as the election.

The facts are on our side, sorry.

I don't think an "independent" polling agency exists. Aren't all polls contracted?

max
06-17-2009, 01:44 PM

No evidence.

Forget the hard stuff.........you don't even have CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence...that's why your position is baseless...MSM is feeding you bull and your buying it...

paulim
06-17-2009, 01:47 PM
max loves Ahmedinejad (www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY).

Great tube. The anchor looks quite dumb in comparison. That is why Ahmadinejad represents a threat for western elites. He dares to seek truth.

pacelli
06-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Forget the hard stuff.........you don't even have CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence...that's why your position is baseless...MSM is feeding you bull and your buying it...

My position is baseless, and I fully agree-- I have zero evidence. None, zip, zero, zilch. I'm not really sure what the MSM's position on vote fraud is, since I can't stand to watch the garbage. Thanks for tuning in so I don't have to.

dannno
06-17-2009, 01:53 PM
I don't think an "independent" polling agency exists. Aren't all polls contracted?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/14/AR2009061401757.html

The Iranian People Speak

By Ken Ballen and Patrick Doherty
Monday, June 15, 2009

While Western news reports from Tehran in the days leading up to the voting portrayed an Iranian public enthusiastic about Ahmadinejad's principal opponent, Mir Hossein Mousavi, our scientific sampling from across all 30 of Iran's provinces showed Ahmadinejad well ahead.

Independent and uncensored nationwide surveys of Iran are rare. Typically, preelection polls there are either conducted or monitored by the government and are notoriously untrustworthy. By contrast, the poll undertaken by our nonprofit organizations from May 11 to May 20 was the third in a series over the past two years. Conducted by telephone from a neighboring country, field work was carried out in Farsi by a polling company whose work in the region for ABC News and the BBC has received an Emmy award. Our polling was funded by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

The breadth of Ahmadinejad's support was apparent in our preelection survey. During the campaign, for instance, Mousavi emphasized his identity as an Azeri, the second-largest ethnic group in Iran after Persians, to woo Azeri voters. Our survey indicated, though, that Azeris favored Ahmadinejad by 2 to 1 over Mousavi.

dannno
06-17-2009, 01:55 PM
My position is baseless, and I fully agree-- I have zero evidence. None, zip, zero, zilch. I'm not really sure what the MSM's position on vote fraud is, since I can't stand to watch the garbage. Thanks for tuning in so I don't have to.

Trust me, from experience, if you take the opposite position of the US media you are nearly always correct.

disorderlyvision
06-17-2009, 02:40 PM
I vote for:
Matt Collins: bashing patriots (ie AJ and his bull horn), calling for the cancellation of money bombs (rand paul), arguing for taxation

He who pawns: Bashing Kokesh and trying to derail his campaign, bashing "conspiracy theorist"

Andrew-Austin
06-17-2009, 02:47 PM
And for future reference, can people shut up about all this nonsense about infiltrators. Someone isn't an "infiltrator" or whatever just because they disagree with you. I had someone ask me a question in private simply because he didn't want to be accused of being an infiltrator for asking it out in the open. Not really a welcoming atmosphere for new members.

cui bono?

Who benefits from inner hostilities in Iran right now? Is it the Iranian people, its government, or foreign perpetrators just waiting for more political instability so it can have a better chance for success when the war starts.

It could be some of the Iranian people, who might be sick of the present government enough to want to destabilize it.

dannno
06-17-2009, 03:30 PM
It could be some of the Iranian people, who might be sick of the present government enough to want to destabilize it.

Ya, unfortunately it's a minority of the Iranian people and their cause was funded with $400 million and the US Government told twitter to nix their systems maintenance just to stay up for the revolution.. and told them to do it ahead of time....and all of those tweets came from people who almost all signed up on 6/13.

This is called a staged, fake revolution.

Andrew-Austin
06-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Ya, unfortunately it's a minority of the Iranian people and their cause was funded with $400 million and the US Government told twitter to nix their systems maintenance and stay up for the revolution.. ahead of time....and all of those tweets came from people who almost all signed up on 6/13.

Right... Twitter is the origin of all revolts. And shit a lot of people signed up for Twitter on the same day, well that can't be because Twitter is still relatively new and was highly publicized for its coverage of the Iranian election huh. Maybe I'm just too much of a skeptic, but you as well as others just seem to see what you want to in this.

Aratus
06-18-2009, 07:29 AM
if we are inside a wartime set of presidencies akin to fdr and truman, we have regs like
ww2 although we seem to be as peacetime as we were during our cold war. i infer there
are TWO groups of military censors who have LET twitter happily twit about. iran also has a
military even though ours is BIGGER! we must keep in mind there are these MILITARY CENSORS!!!

JoshLowry
06-18-2009, 08:23 AM
And for future reference, can people shut up about all this nonsense about infiltrators. Someone isn't an "infiltrator" or whatever just because they disagree with you. I had someone ask me a question in private simply because he didn't want to be accused of being an infiltrator for asking it out in the open. Not really a welcoming atmosphere for new members.

Best post in this thread.

Be nice to new members!

paulitics
06-18-2009, 09:02 AM
I believe there are infiltrators for this statistical anomoly. If you look at any poll on these forums where 99% vote one way, every single contrarian comes out of the woodwork to debate issues that should be common sense to those who want liberty. It's amazing really. And no this doesn't mean if someone disagrees in a polite way. I'm talking about trollish behavior.