PDA

View Full Version : Adam Kokesh Race

TaylnStorm
06-17-2009, 10:00 AM
I haven't seen any other declared Republicans in the race? Does Adam have a primary fight ahead of him?

Alawn
06-17-2009, 01:54 PM
I haven't seen any other declared Republicans in the race? Does Adam have a primary fight ahead of him?

I haven't heard any confirmation that he is running Republican.

RP4EVER
06-17-2009, 02:42 PM
hes listed on greenpapers.org as a Libertarian

Austin
06-17-2009, 03:07 PM
I think he'll be running as Republican. He's mentioned several times that he won't say what he's running as, then he follows up with this hint:

I'm a registered Republican.

Imperial
06-17-2009, 07:27 PM
As far as the FEC is concerned, no other candidates have declared. However, the FEC hasn't listed Adam either, so that may not be so accurate.

speciallyblend
06-17-2009, 08:08 PM
I think he'll be running as Republican. He's mentioned several times that he won't say what he's running as, then he follows up with this hint:

I'm a registered Republican.

yep,unless the gop keeps screwing up(which is very possible). but he plans on running republican from what i have heard. if the gop keeps up might not be good for him to run republican. i think it is best he keeps it under wraps for a lil while longer. if the gop keeps up might be better to blow the bridges up and let the gop drift over the cliff to oblivion!!

i just wish republican leaders could shut their mouths on tv for 1 month. seems everytime they open their mouths . they only make me embarrassed to be a republican

i am a registered republican but don't tell anyone!