PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin Number 1 NYT Best Seller.

Objectivist
06-17-2009, 02:54 AM
I found it odd that in my humble liberal berg of the Central Coast of California that Mr. Levin's book has been sold-out. I thought Conservatism was waning and on it's way out? At least the MSM seems to suggest as much. Here with the Leon Panetta Institute being only 4 miles from the bookstore I didn't think I'd find the shelves empty in the place I hoped to find Mr. Levin's book "Liberty and Tyranny". Well maybe I'll find one next trip to the bookstore.

Have any of you found it difficult to find? Shortages? Makes you wonder if the publisher underestimated the power of ideas such as Conservatism and ran a short printing. I hope the book to be a good read and thumbs up to to Mark Levin for writing it.

There's a certain irony seeing books on the conservative bent being on the liberal-in-the-tank-for-Barry-side-of-the-street organization such as NYT Best Sellers List.
http://www.nytimes.com/pages/books/bestseller/

LittleLightShining
06-17-2009, 03:01 AM
Don't bother.

devil21
06-17-2009, 03:04 AM
Save your money for "End the Fed", coming soon to a bookstore near you.

Derek Johnson
06-17-2009, 06:13 AM

Read that book, Liberty and Tyranny....it's crap, please see my thread entitled:

Opposing Mark Levin's Liberty and Tyranny Chapter 10 Ron Paul was Right

and I called the little twit on his 'talk [he talks, not callers] show' and let him know his ch 10 is contrary to the founding fathers' words and statements. So of course he goes to the talking point 'ewww, your and isoLAtionist'.

whatever :rolleyes:

The real book involving liberty VS tyranny is written by Walter Williams....a wothy read, but save your money w/Levin's book. Spend it on Woods, DiLorenzo, or Williams.

Steeleye
06-17-2009, 10:14 AM

I already pre-ordered my copy! Set to arrive September 18, 2009.

sluggo
06-17-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm surprised that nobody here has bothered writing a review for Levin's book on Amazon yet. :p

Derek Johnson
06-17-2009, 10:39 AM
I'm surprised that nobody here has bothered writing a review for Levin's book on Amazon yet. :p

Huh? Hey! I reviewed both the book and audio CD format :p

I gave it two stars and ripped an ass in Marx Levin that a Woolly Mammoth could walk through.

I also started a discussion about chapter 10 here:

http://www.amazon.com/really-match-framers-original-intent/forum/Fx1LHCC8HH8X3OO/TxBK94UGCBCALO/1/ref=cm_cd_ef_rt_tft_tp?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=1416562850

Please join. :eek: :D

Athan
06-17-2009, 02:51 PM
There are few fans here in large part due to levin attacking Ron Paul and supporters.
Then turns around and copy/paste Ron Paul's ideology for his book.

YouTube - Mark Levin encourages audience to NOT VOTE for Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1rMHQZk4xo)

He'd get as much sympathy as Hannity or possibly less getting tortured.
I also heard he is in the closet if you know what I mean. That explains the Jerry Lewis "hay lady" pitched voice.

anaconda
06-17-2009, 03:19 PM
I found it odd that in my humble liberal berg of the Central Coast of California that Mr. Levin's book has been sold-out. I thought Conservatism was waning and on it's way out? At least the MSM seems to suggest as much. Here with the Leon Panetta Institute being only 4 miles from the bookstore I didn't think I'd find the shelves empty in the place I hoped to find Mr. Levin's book "Liberty and Tyranny". Well maybe I'll find one next trip to the bookstore.

Have any of you found it difficult to find? Shortages? Makes you wonder if the publisher underestimated the power of ideas such as Conservatism and ran a short printing. I hope the book to be a good read and thumbs up to to Mark Levin for writing it.

There's a certain irony seeing books on the conservative bent being on the liberal-in-the-tank-for-Barry-side-of-the-street organization such as NYT Best Sellers List.
http://www.nytimes.com/pages/books/bestseller/

He's a boring, uneducated, GOP party neocon foot soldier yes man.

Objectivist
06-17-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the feedback.