PDA

View Full Version : Opposing Mark Levin's Liberty and Tyranny Chapter 10 Ron Paul was Right

Derek Johnson
06-17-2009, 02:37 AM
YouTube - Opposing Mark Levin's Liberty and Tyranny Chapter 10 Ron Paul was Right (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MensT7VWMw)

Opposing Mark Levin's Liberty and Tyranny Chapter 10 Ron Paul was Right

Derek Johnson
06-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Btw, has anyone here besides myself read this book? Thoughts? It's #1 on the NYT best sellers list (not sure why after reading it, actually listening to the audio CDs), and I figured there would be book readers in the "Ron Paul Forums"....thanks.

Athan
06-17-2009, 02:36 PM
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Steeleye
06-17-2009, 02:40 PM
There are few fans here in large part due to levin attacking Ron Paul and supporters.
Then turns around and copy/paste Ron Paul's ideology for his book.

YouTube - Mark Levin encourages audience to NOT VOTE for Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1rMHQZk4xo)

He'd get as much sympathy as Hannity or possibly less getting tortured.
I also heard he is in the closet if you know what I mean. That explains the Jerry Lewis "hay lady" pitched voice.

Girly armchair general neocons make me puke. "Don't you think you oughtta figure out where we should deploy our troops?" Ugh, how about we bring them home where they want to be, fatass?

anaconda
06-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Mark is so cowardly and uneducated that he cuts anyone off who has a well informed but different point of view. His show is retarded and without substance. And really boring. He's a very dull, petty man with an annoying voice. He's rude and has the temper of a disturbed adolescent. I guess he thinks that makes him important somehow. I gave him a few tries and simply gave up.

Athan
06-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Oh hello. Looks like I posted on the wrong thread that I was JUST about to read. Sorry Derek. :D

Derek Johnson
06-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Oh hello. Looks like I posted on the wrong thread that I was JUST about to read. Sorry Derek. :D

It's cool Athan.

Anyone heard of or read this book?

Seriously, its all the rave...but man does is suck towards the end...nation building, occupations, keeping us safe, neocons forever...:confused:...and it's #1?!

After our Iraq screw up this book is #1? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::

How the hell does this book get to #1 on NYT best seller's list? Is there that much of a void of good books? And its soooo mainstream, Freidman/Keynesish, historically innacurate, assuming, blame everything on liberals and on and on...I just don't understand how so many people fall for this. I guess b/c he starts w/Tocqueville, Locke, Burke, etc etc and does pretty good for a few chapters....the middle gets uneven....then towards the end....BOOOOM, Chapter 10

Tom Woods would blow his brains out if someone made him listen to the audio of this...and it gets worse as the book progresses...which climaxes with "that's RIGHT, the founders were foreign interventionalists HEYA LAYDEEE"...."see this John Jay quote"..."the founders would have approved of 2003 Iraq you jerk" [paraphrasing - he suggests as much]

LittleLightShining
06-17-2009, 03:13 PM
A friend of mine gave me a copy. I was hesitant to read it, started it, got maybe halfway through the first chapter and put it down. I can't take him seriously because of the way he acts on the radio.

Working Poor
06-17-2009, 04:31 PM
I sure hope all ya'll who read the book are going to places and writing reviews about it. Get the word out folks!!

Derek Johnson
06-17-2009, 04:41 PM
I sure hope all ya'll who read the book are going to places and writing reviews about it. Get the word out folks!!

http://www.amazon.com/really-match-framers-original-intent/forum/Fx1LHCC8HH8X3OO/TxBK94UGCBCALO/1/ref=cm_cd_ef_tft_tp?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=1416562850

Please follow this link above, I turned a poor guy named 'Pecos Bill' inside out.

:D

Ron Paul is my president.

krazy kaju
06-17-2009, 06:21 PM
I flipped through his book at the bookstore and wasn't very impressed. It isn't what Limbaugh cracks it up to be.

Derek Johnson
06-17-2009, 08:09 PM
I flipped through his book at the bookstore and wasn't very impressed. It isn't what Limbaugh cracks it up to be.]

Which raises a question, why the hell is this piece of shit book #1? Tom Wood's 'Meltdown' is light-years ahead of Levin's piece of shit, yet is not 1/10th or 1/50 the flashpoint.

I JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT! THIS FUCKING BOOK IS AMAZON'S 2nd BEST SELLER AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:mad:

hrumph

hrumph
hrumph
hrumph

Steeleye
06-17-2009, 08:23 PM
]

Which raises a question, why the hell is this piece of shit book #1? Tom Wood's 'Meltdown' is light-years ahead of Levin's piece of shit, yet is not 1/10th or 1/50 the flashpoint.

I JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT! THIS FUCKING BOOK IS AMAZON'S 2nd BEST SELLER AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:mad:

hrumph

hrumph
hrumph
hrumph

Levin, Limbaugh, Hannity, et al. probably all bought 1,000 copies each. Plus the Freepers.

Derek Johnson
06-17-2009, 09:53 PM
You should see the reviews at amazon dot com, here are some:

Keith A. Belvitch - See all my reviews

This book should be in every high school, university classroom in America>
Mr. Levin nails exactly what is happening to our country right now. Be worried, be very worried.

omaraladin "omaraladin" (USA) - See all my reviews

An Important Reference on American History. Levin is a master story teller. Very enjoyable.I would also recommend for further reading on American history:

Silent Victims: The Plight of Arab & Muslim Americans in Post 9/11 America

American history is "The Plight of Arab & Muslim Americans in Post 9/11 America"?

Victoria A. Shaw - See all my reviews

Wow. There is a lot of information in this book. It is well worth every dollar it costs. This will be on my book shelf for years to come, used as a reference and histor book. You will be happy to have purchased this!!!

Chris Brynildsen "Conservative Pit Bull" (Califon, NJ USA!) - See all my reviews

1. Absorb Marks book 2. Lend it to another citizen 3. Engage the enemy 4. Repeat as necessary !

...you get the idea

I've listed to this shit-ass book about 5 times over and over in my car. It starts good, gets not so good, and ends in a brave new nation-building world nightmare. And people fall for this shit? People say this will fix liberals? Help!

MRoCkEd
06-17-2009, 09:58 PM
it's sad because i didn't realize this mark levin asshole was so popular

heavenlyboy34
06-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Levin is part of the Media matrix, and has built-in support from the Media Klan. This alone props up his "status". A real thinker (viz. Woods and RP) has to build his credibility and popularity from the ground up, which takes longer. JMHO.:cool:

]

hrumph

hrumph
hrumph
hrumph