PDA

View Full Version : How is it that Ron Paul is so well received on CNN?

Howard_Roark
06-16-2009, 01:00 PM
YouTube - Dr Ron Paul On Reforming Health Care (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG8MHYNY4Xs&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecampaignforliberty%2Ecom%2 F&feature=player_embedded)

It amazes me Ron Paul is so well received on CNN both in terms of the amount they have him on and the friendliness they display towards him. Can you imagine Newt Gingrich or Rush Limbaugh on CNN, saying the exact same thing it would be a war not a friendly chat.

Elwar
06-16-2009, 01:47 PM
The like him because he opposes the establishment Republicans a lot.

Bman
06-16-2009, 01:58 PM
The like him because he opposes the establishment Republicans a lot.

Well that and have you ever heard a liberal try to argue with Ron Paul. It's a great way to embarrass yourself real fast.

paulitics
06-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Honestly, I though CNN ignored RP more than the other networks, but if he is receiving respect or attention in the media perhaps there is more than one reason. This is where RP shines, when talking about this issue. He is so knowledgeable.

Young Paleocon
06-16-2009, 02:16 PM
Always look to the ratings boys, we are a consistent viewer block, and they are getting their ass handed to them by FNC.

HOLLYWOOD
06-16-2009, 02:42 PM
Honestly, I though CNN ignored RP more than the other networks, but if he is receiving respect or attention in the media perhaps there is more than one reason. This is where RP shines, when talking about this issue. He is so knowledgeable.

Now that Ron is not POTUS... the CNN tide has changed... Hmmm, where's the Bad/Corrupt MSM reporting section here on RPF again?

CNN's Analysts/Commentators Sabotaged Ron Paul's Presidential Run, especially the GOP debates... this way, the fulltime CNN employed Anchors are off the hook. When you have Liberal Losers like; Jeff Toobin and Donna Brazile, barking Left orders and slander, even when they are not qualified to analyze, you know the game is rigged.

Brazile is the Chair of the Democratic National Committee's Voting Rights Institute and was a delegate at the Democratic National Convention in Denver.
Originally from New Orleans, La., Brazile has worked on several presidential campaigns and was the campaign manager for Al Gore in 2000. She frequently appears on CNN as a political commentator, though CNN has her listed as an analyst. I presume when someone is a threat to your gravy train Democrats, you better do everything in your power to sabotage the very competition that can beat you.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/Jeffreytoobinjpg_600a.jpg
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/photo/81127-Brazile.jpg

paulitics
06-16-2009, 02:44 PM
Always look to the ratings boys, we are a consistent viewer block, and they are getting their ass handed to them by FNC.

Yeah, has anyone noticed how irrellevent CNN is right now? I just checked their stats, and on friday, they only had 69,000 viewers during 8:00 prime time.

kahless
06-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Brazile is the Chair of the Democratic National Committee's Voting Rights Institute and was a delegate at the Democratic National Convention in Denver.
Originally from New Orleans, La., Brazile has worked on several presidential campaigns and was the campaign manager for Al Gore in 2000. She frequently appears on CNN as a political commentator, though CNN has her listed as an analyst. I presume when someone is a threat to your gravy train Democrats, you better do everything in your power to sabotage the very competition that can beat you.

Every time she shows up on CNN it brings me back to reality what I am watching is a news channel without an ounce of credibility and then I would immediately change the channel.

If Ron Paul won the nomination CNN would be doing all they could to take him down. They would try to find members of every hate organization you can imagine that happens to have Ron Paul supporters. They would try to make that link while talking it to death along with violent footage in the background. The casual viewers would get the message or have the doubt about him.