PDA

View Full Version : ARRGH! Chicago Tribune Article says RP "Paves the Way for some other candidate!"

wgadget
09-22-2007, 07:27 PM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-oped0808pageaug08,1,6987313.column

bcmiller
09-22-2007, 08:17 PM
My comment:

1 min ago

I hope you are paving the way for a writer who knows what the hell he is talking about. No one can match Dr. Paul issue for issue and no one comes close to his true conservative record.

ItsTime
09-22-2007, 08:20 PM
lucky that was Aug 8th. To late to pave now!

BizmanUSA
09-22-2007, 08:27 PM
The article produces a good amount of ink space but this dude is a confused waste of space on the planet.

Don't know what he does on the Chicago Tribune's editorial board except maybe go for coffee and donuts as he sure doesn't dig for the real stats.

Ron Paul has a much larger so called middle age group of voters (R's, D's, I's, L's, C's and others) than anyone from the MSM would even consider!

I am one of them and the person who turned me on to RP is also and the many, many thousands of other not so over the hill voters stand in the same middle age voter line. :D

Of coarse the Trib's staff has to pass the standard MSM line of poo-poo for now.

Just goes to show you that the word of Ron Paul is spreading fast and far despite those who try to redirect with mis-information. :eek:

BizmanUSA

SeanEdwards
09-22-2007, 10:00 PM
These clowns will still be talking about Paul being a fringe candidate during his inauguration speech. They'll call it a "stunning upset by a radical fringe element" and then blame his win on apathy and non-participation of the mainstream 'majority'.

Syren123
09-22-2007, 10:02 PM
LOL! That article may as well have been written last year! August 8th? Whoa...a lifetime ago.

There was a lady reporter from the Chicago Tribune at the Pasadena fundraiser breakfast. She ended up talking to my mom and my son for at least a half hour after the event. She was very impressed with the people who attended, the event itself, and the fact that there were several generations of people there: grandparents, kids, grandkids (our case and several others) and everyone PAID to be there - no freebies.

My guess is that her presence at the breakfast indicates a Ron Paul article is in the works. She definitely saw that there is real support out here from way more than tin foil hatters and that the support is traveling in interesting ways - from child to parent/friend to friend/among co-workers and in all age groups.

Hopefully her article will be more honest in its assessment of the strength of Ron Paul's support than this goofy one.