PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL is getting more PRESIDENTIAL & more confident with each EVENT & DEBATE!

Falseflagop
09-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Just saw that Values debate and man was he on his game finally speaking FEDERAL RESERVE at these deabtes, this is great news as people are hurting and when they hear economic talk and where the problem lies they perk up and listen.

WAR & FED discussion will take RP to the White House!

wgadget
09-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Just wait till he ever gets to talk about ILLEGALS and TAXES.

Qiu
09-22-2007, 07:21 PM
I thought he was better earlier-

In the first debates, he was calm and academic

Now, he seems a bit more jumpy, louder, and doesn't form his sentences as well

0zzy
09-22-2007, 07:24 PM
I thought he was better earlier-

In the first debates, he was calm and academic

Now, he seems a bit more jumpy, louder, and doesn't form his sentences as well

I think it needs to be a mix of both.

SewrRatt
09-22-2007, 07:45 PM
I think it needs to be a mix of both.

Like the market, the good doctor will self-correct.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-22-2007, 07:48 PM
The doctor himself said his biggest problem was not being aggressive enough in the promotion of liberty. Who knows when the next time the American people will hear the unadulterated truth? I don't want Ron to hold anything back.

ronpaulfan
09-22-2007, 07:54 PM
The doctor himself said his biggest problem was not being aggressive enough in the promotion of liberty. Who knows when the next time the American people will hear the unadulterated truth? I don't want Ron to hold anything back.

True there. I spent the whole day trying to spam YouTube about the David Snyder Roseland Indiana incident. If something as blatant as that can be supressed so easily then we're all in for some deep s***.

(for those of you that didn't see the video, David Snyder is an old man that was savagely attacked by a Roseland Indiana police officer during a town meeting. Good luck finding it though! The media blackout is in full force and anything posted to YouTube is being removed by WNDU TV!)

itsnobody
09-22-2007, 07:58 PM
He has to be more aggressive, and more passionate while still retaining his great speaking skills...

paulitics
09-22-2007, 08:41 PM
True there. I spent the whole day trying to spam YouTube about the David Snyder Roseland Indiana incident. If something as blatant as that can be supressed so easily then we're all in for some deep s***.

(for those of you that didn't see the video, David Snyder is an old man that was savagely attacked by a Roseland Indiana police officer during a town meeting. Good luck finding it though! The media blackout is in full force and anything posted to YouTube is being removed by WNDU TV!)

amazing. Its like they tell one side of the story and arrest someone on false charges, the proof doesn't add up, so they want to eliminate that from existance. In time, they are banking that public perception will coincide with their lies and spin.

Rivington Essex
09-23-2007, 01:39 PM
I think the FED message is a loser.

People don't get it. Never having voted for an unbalanced budget is better. A floksy story on that would work. People don't understand the FED, Mitt Romney doesn't understand the FED, and the rest of them ...

Stick to what people understand. Big issues. The FED is aloser argument.

Taco John
09-23-2007, 01:41 PM
Where's the link to the values voter debate?

bygone
09-23-2007, 01:45 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/218/493554857_e57cd4ad34_m.jpg

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Where's the link to the values voter debate?
You can go to www.ronpaulaudio.com and hear the audio of Ron. That's what I would recommend, because the debate as a whole is not worth your time.