PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly Freaks Out Over Abortion Doctor While Salon.com Woman Defends

clb09
06-15-2009, 12:18 PM
YouTube - O'Reilly Rages Against Joan Walsh Over Dr. Tiller Murder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDV1jsPlKD8&feature=topvideos)

Kade
06-15-2009, 12:40 PM
I don't know what side you may be on, but I'm pretty sure that woman just verbally obliterated that idiot.

Freedom 4 all
06-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Even if you agree with him, Bill O'Reilly is still really annoying.

dannno
06-15-2009, 03:56 PM
I don't know what side you may be on, but I'm pretty sure that woman just verbally obliterated that idiot.

I wasn't on either side.

I'm pretty sure they both obliterated themselves. That's what I like to see. We need to see more of this. More of the false right wing ideology and false left wing ideology getting together and obliterating each other.

clb09
06-15-2009, 05:39 PM
We need to see more of this. More of the false right wing ideology and false left wing ideology getting together and obliterating each other.

I'm sorry but that only creates a confusing cloud of talking head "discussion" smoke that the unenlightened but eager-to-learn people have troubling seeing through.

I'd like to see a severe limiting of statist, wackos like O'Reilly and Salon woman on the airwaves so that this guy (pictured below) can air his views.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kMMqStpvi8Y/RdoSjux-fCI/AAAAAAAAAd0/_oL9fProzbM/s400/RonPaul.jpg

TortoiseDream
06-15-2009, 05:56 PM
I saw this live, it was painful. Bill's show has nothing to do with intelligent conversation.

tremendoustie
06-15-2009, 06:07 PM
They're both idiots

AggieforPaul
06-15-2009, 08:23 PM
O'Reilly may be a tool, but he happens to be right on this issue. Its disgusting to me that anyone could consider a late term abortion doctor to be a "hero".

idirtify
06-15-2009, 08:47 PM
O’Reilly gave her a soft pitch but neither one even realized it. Here is what she should have answered: “Late term fetuses have some protections, but just not as many as the pregnant woman.” (I couldn’t stomach watching any more than three minutes, so I am only assuming she never gave that reply.)

literatim
06-16-2009, 02:08 AM
Late term abortion is disgusting and should be outright banned, no exceptions.

GreenCardSeeker
06-16-2009, 02:25 AM
You can really tell when the discussion takes a downward turn - at 7:22 into the clip, when O'reilly apparently decides it's a no holds barred conversation. Then it's very much like the Jerry Springer show.