PDA

View Full Version : Does the Right Wing Want Civil War?

Working Poor
06-15-2009, 08:48 AM
I found this article on alternet today and thought ya''ll might get a kick out of it. I posted a comment in their comment section perhaps some of you would like to express something there as well.

I have to admit that "alternet" considers conservative and dirty word. I guess because they think Newt, Sean, and all those AH@#%& are our leaders. They actually think we funded that guy von Brunn and the person who shot that abortion doctor. I read stuff like this so I can try and understand what others think and how they are being influenced. No way they will see our point of veiw if we don't try and see theirs first I think.

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/140623/does_the_right_n s_a_civil_war/#comment

Anti Federalist
06-15-2009, 08:57 AM
I found this article on alternet today and thought ya''ll might get a kick out of it. I posted a comment in their comment section perhaps some of you would like to express something there as well.

I have to admit that "alternet" considers conservative and dirty word. I guess because they think Newt, Sean, and all those AH@#%& are our leaders. They actually think we funded that guy von Brunn and the person who shot that abortion doctor. I read stuff like this so I can try and understand what others think and how they are being influenced. No way they will see our point of veiw if we don't try and see theirs first I think.

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/140623/does_the_right_n s_a_civil_war/#comment

The "left wing" wanted civil war under the regime of W.

Just more theater.

Now that the Saviour is "in power", all is well.

The NWO takes a left step and then a right. Until that conditioning is broken and the American people see the power structure for what it truly is, two sides of the same coin, nothing will change.

Anti Federalist
06-15-2009, 09:01 AM
From the article:

If your answer is yes, then stop this cowardly half-assed screwing around. You speak the language of war and honor; but the honor code of the warriors you pretend to revere demands that you declare your intentions. If you really believe that the only way to get the America you want is to negate a fair election, shred the Constitution, and violently cleanse the country of everyone who doesn't agree with you, then man up and get on with it. If it's a shooting war you want, do not doubt that there are plenty of progressives who will oblige you. If this goal is so important that you're really willing to kill for it, please don't forget that you will also need to be willing to die for it. Because, like martyrs Greg McKendry and Steven Johns proved, we are willing to do whatever is necessary to stop you.

This is just what the system wants, all of us at each other's throats, instead of directing our rage at the people in the governing class who truly are shredding the Constitution.

torchbearer
06-15-2009, 09:04 AM
It is because the government isn't following the constituion that a civil war will happen.
And yes- those idiots are the people that will be killed first, unless its a republican president in office.

Working Poor
06-15-2009, 01:11 PM
I think this article is interesting because it gives us a good look what people who consider them selves liberals.

They seem to think the Constitution has cased the politicians to be corrupt and needs to be shredded. They seem to think that people who call them selves conservative want war and to trod down the poor.

I think more people might wake up if we stand firmly that we are against war and that it is a conservative stance. Let's find news groups and educate them about what we really stand for.

Rush, Sean, Newt are not our leaders we have to help these people understand that there are many sane conservatives. The people at Alternet seem to think "we" paid von Grumm and that guy who killed that abortion doctor to do what they did. They need to understand true conservatism.

Liberty Star
06-15-2009, 03:20 PM
Much of RW wanted "Iraq war", why would it want "civil war" in America now just when Iraqi war is about to bear fruits of freedom?
It's time to ask Iraq to give us free or cheap oil so we can get out of the economic recession soon, "civil war" would mess things up further.

andrewh817
06-15-2009, 03:22 PM
The "left wing" wanted civil war under the regime of W.

Just more theater.

Now that the Saviour is "in power", all is well.

The NWO takes a left step and then a right. Until that conditioning is broken and the American people see the power structure for what it truly is, two sides of the same coin, nothing will change.

To me, the question is not whether we will have a domestic war, but whether or not it comes before world government is completely implemented.

Objectivist
06-15-2009, 03:24 PM

One doesn't always resort to arms when starting a war of ideas.

WHich "right-wing"?

Anti Federalist
06-17-2009, 11:28 AM
A reply, well worth the read:

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/06/of-civil-wars-apaches-and-social.html

Uriel999
06-17-2009, 11:32 AM

Perhaps we should just start calling Hannity and gang social conservative liberals.

LittleLightShining
06-17-2009, 12:11 PM
I think this article is interesting because it gives us a good look what people who consider them selves liberals.

They seem to think the Constitution has cased the politicians to be corrupt and needs to be shredded. They seem to think that people who call them selves conservative want war and to trod down the poor.

I think more people might wake up if we stand firmly that we are against war and that it is a conservative stance. Let's find news groups and educate them about what we really stand for.

Rush, Sean, Newt are not our leaders we have to help these people understand that there are many sane conservatives. The people at Alternet seem to think "we" paid von Grumm and that guy who killed that abortion doctor to do what they did. They need to understand true conservatism.Yep. That's what they think.

I tried doing this on a local wannabe Kos blog. Honestly, I have never been so frustrated in my whole life because of the treatment I received at the hands of these monsters. Originally I went over there because they attacked me about the tea party and I'm not one to stand down when confronted. I either own up or defend myself as the case may require. Anyway, I posted a diary about 1207 which got no comments so I posted another bumper diary. At any rate, no matter how I posted agreement in their anti-war blogs (which have been few and far between, mind you) or making my point clear about my perspective I was still completely grilled and attacked for all sorts of things just because they perceived me as a "right-winger." Eventually I was banned but I can't help myself. It's like watching a train wreck. For some reason knowing these people are locals and they are SOOO involved in politics here I feel like I need to keep a pulse on them. But they want no part in finding common ground. It's sad. I have only just recently learned how mean and close-minded "liberals" are.