PDA

View Full Version : Ask Giuliani to debate Ron Paul on the Middle East

JoshLowry
05-16-2007, 01:39 PM
Last night Ron Paul said he would be happy to debate Rudy Giuliani on our foreign policies in the Middle East.

Let Rudy know on his message board that you would like to see him step up to this challenge. Be courteous if you leave a comment.

http://www.joinrudy2008.com/index.php?section=4

ronpaulitician
05-16-2007, 01:44 PM
After the debate last night, about Ron Paul's supposed "we invited 9/11" statement (which was, in fact, a statement made by the moderator, posed as a question):

HANNITY: You wanted him to retract the statement.

GIULIANI: I really did. I don't know what he said after he said that.

The fact that he doesn't know what Dr. Paul's arguments were says it all. Once he heard something that in the slightest suggested that the US makes mistakes, he tuned out, and started preparing his answer.

JoshLowry
05-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Of course he didn't understand, that's why it would be great to get Paul and Giuliani in a one on one setting.

Dr.Paul knows his stuff, Giuliani not so much.

CurtisLow
05-16-2007, 01:49 PM
Last night Ron Paul said he would be happy to debate Rudy Giuliani on our foreign policies in the Middle East.

Let Rudy know on his message board that you would like to see him step up to this challenge. Be courteous if you leave a comment.

http://www.joinrudy2008.com/index.php?section=4

Rudy's direct email without signing up with his team...

Please direct any questions or comments to:

Rudy Giuliani Presidential Committee, Inc.
295 Greenwich St, #371
New York, NY 10007

Email: webteam@joinrudy2008.com

DrStrabismus
05-16-2007, 01:52 PM
A website has been set up with a petition as well:

www.debateronpaul.com

MsDoodahs
05-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Personally, I don't think it is wise to post on their board, nor ask their offices for a debate.

The proper place for such, in my mind, is to discuss it here...and who knows, maybe Dr. Paul will make a public offer today when he's on CNN?

Oh, my.

Wouldn't that be just BANG UP?

ROFLOL!

MsDoodahs
05-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Hey, y'all....should we maybe email CNN and ask Wolf to ask Dr. Paul if he would do it? Debate Rudy one on one on US foreign policy issues?

Hmmm.

What do y'all think?

furface
05-16-2007, 02:20 PM
>>>Last night Ron Paul said he would be happy to debate Rudy Giuliani on our foreign policies in the Middle East.<<<

Are you kidding? First rule of politics. Never enter into a debate that you know you'll lose. Giuliani would be a fool to accept such an offer.

Here's the thing that people have to start doing, though. We need to start defining people by their reluctance to defend their positions with debate. I believe RP is completely transparent. He'll talk to you in depth about any of his views. Other candidates no way.

Here's what you do, though. When referring to Giuliani, you refer to him as the "candidate unable to support his Middle East positions" or something like that from now on.

giskard
05-16-2007, 05:32 PM
I vote that this be a sticky so more people can petition for a debate.

aravoth
05-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Yes sticky, and while your at it, drive this video to the top.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SXzKvJtkAek

makes me laugh.

JoshLowry
05-16-2007, 05:52 PM
Actually most people seem to be blind to stickies, you get more views from threads with natural replies that bump it to the top.