PDA

View Full Version : Signed up to become a Precinct Leader in The Camapaign for Liberty!

Michigan11
06-14-2009, 05:33 PM
I don't know what it is, but I have had enough of just doing the usual, easy stuff to win this fight to reinstate our constitution. I am ready to kick these chains off!!

I have been donating as much as I can to the Liberty/Freedom cause lately, and times are definitely tight for me right now, but I see this system is crashing slowly right in front of our eyes.

So, over the weekend I signed up as a precinct leader in my state for the Camapaign for LIberty, which I was kind of avoiding for some time...

Now I realize, it's now or never, and it's time to fight like a cornered animal. I don't know why, I've had thoughts like this previously that came and went, but right now is the time to donate, participate, and fight like a damn animal.

We are going to live however the Hell we want to. So to anybody and everybody who is busy in this fight.... SALUTE!

I feel like words don't even need to be said at this point to the fellow patriots on this site and others, it's an instinctive CALL TO ARMS.

CaseyJones
06-14-2009, 05:36 PM
WooHoo

torchbearer
06-14-2009, 05:37 PM
congrats and thanks for signing up!
Taking back our country-one precinct at a time.

Imperial
06-14-2009, 07:27 PM
I already paid my dues and want to become a precinct leader, but I dont feel I can meet all the requirements now. :(

disorderlyvision
06-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Nice! I just became a local coordinator about a month or two ago. I am thinking of moving up to county coordinator, since there isnt one. My county is fairly large and has a lot of rural area, so I dont know if I could cover that much. There are not a lot of activists in my area either, which makes it difficult to try to organize anything