PDA

View Full Version : Rand's fundraising drying up

brandon
06-13-2009, 08:16 PM
It's been a slow week, and today is the worst! Understandably, a lot of people don't want to donate until he announces his exploratory committee is becoming a full fledged campaign. But let's try to raise a little more than $30 today.

Anyone want to make this graph double?

http://randpaulgraphs.com/graphs/today.php

brandon
06-13-2009, 09:05 PM
10 minutes left!

PureCommonSense
06-13-2009, 09:27 PM
I plan on donating as soon as I get my next paycheck. I'm sure it will pick up soon. Remember in the nomination for '08 his dad had a couple slow fundraising days from time to time, but it all worked out.

Austin
06-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Unfortunately I'm not going to be donating any more money anytime soon. I need to save it up for gas money so I can go down there and canvass for him. :D :cool:

brandon
06-13-2009, 09:51 PM
I plan on donating as soon as I get my next paycheck. I'm sure it will pick up soon. Remember in the nomination for '08 his dad had a couple slow fundraising days from time to time, but it all worked out.

Yep. And Ron barely raised any money at all while his campaign was still in the exploratory phase. It took a while for it to pick up. I'd imagine the same will be true with Rand.

brandon
06-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Unfortunately I'm not going to be donating any more money anytime soon. I need to save it up for gas money so I can go down there and canvass for him. :D :cool:

Nice. I hope I can join ya

evilfunnystuff
06-14-2009, 12:13 AM
if i could i would

i donated 10 earlier this week and plan to donate some more soon

i agree that an announcement is needed before alot of people will donate

G-Wohl
06-14-2009, 02:08 AM

It did?:confused:

Kevin_Kennedy
06-14-2009, 03:28 AM
I think people are trying to save up for all these money bombs coming up. RJ Harris has one on the 19th I believe, Kokesh has one on the 4th, and Peter Schiff keeps hinting that he might run for the Senate so people are going to want to donate to him as well. Plus the fact that he recently had the mini-bomb and got a large boost after his dad endorsed him. All that along with being in the exploratory phase still I'm not surprised the cash flow is slowing down for the moment.

TGGRV
06-14-2009, 04:30 AM
I have a 280$ after taxes monthly wage. I can't possibly donate for everything considering I'm not even American, but I'll see if I can donate a couple of $.

Cowlesy
06-14-2009, 05:47 AM
I don't think it is due to lack-of-interest, it is just that it's the middle of the summer and we're still some time away from the primary.

Matt Collins
06-14-2009, 01:30 PM
Rand simply isn't on people's minds at the moment. And it's summer. And no one's thinking about the election other than political insiders.

Call Me V
06-14-2009, 02:31 PM

My offer is still good if you're up for it.

I just bought a new futon bed for my guest bedroom yesterday..so you won't have to worry about sleeping on the floor :P

Austin
06-14-2009, 04:25 PM
My offer is still good if you're up for it.

I just bought a new futon bed for my guest bedroom yesterday..so you won't have to worry about sleeping on the floor :P

Wonderful. I still may stay there for 3 days or more, but the summer vacation will likely be targeting Kenton and Boone counties.

steined
06-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Wonderful. I still may stay there for 3 days or more, but the summer vacation will likely be targeting Kenton and Boone counties.

Wise. I'm in neighboring Campbell and can find room for you if needed.

Bergie Bergeron
06-18-2009, 12:31 PM
0$ raised yesterday and 0$ right now... :S

Matt Collins
06-18-2009, 01:19 PM
0$ raised yesterday and 0$ right now... :SThat doesn't mean anything. Rand isn't in the news right now.

brandon
06-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Oh, I hear Rand receives checks daily and those aren't reported to the ticker, daily.:cool:

Yea I'd imagine he raised quite a bit offline, just from his family alone. I'm sure dad sent him a $2,400 check.