PDA

View Full Version : Morning in America

American
09-22-2007, 03:19 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1140/1418632004_5c4e3982db.jpg

From the photograher, Dean Shaddock:
This was captured as I collected my things from airport security (Detroit Metro Concourse A). I think of it as something like a Rorschach test. Is an elderly Catholic nun being frisked by a Muslim security agent the celebration of blind justice? Or is it simply an admission of absurdity?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cjd/1418632004

The flag in the background is the kicker for me, crazy.

dsentell
09-22-2007, 03:22 PM
Wow, what a picture.... sadly, it pretty well says it all.........

fluoridatedbrainsoup
09-22-2007, 03:31 PM
That's really perfect picture to sum it up.. :eek:

In a free society this picture would be on the covers of our magazines.

BW4Paul
09-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Bumping for general awfulness.

McDermit
09-22-2007, 10:03 PM
wow.

CurtisLow
09-22-2007, 10:38 PM
What has this world come too? sad...

dircha
09-22-2007, 10:58 PM
I like some of the comments on that flickr page. I can't even make up stuff this good over on Fred's forum!

"Uh, why in the hell is there some muslim in charge of AIRPORT SECURITY? WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! Not in my airport!"

"t's the wussies of the world who cry foul in favor of the enemy that bring the enemy deeper into the home camp. Read Ayezheni above for advice. We never let the foxes guard the henhouse..unless we want to lose the whole brood, then the livelihood and presently the life.
The average Muslim would not think twice about killing the infidel , Islam means submission , if you don't get this , you are a fool."

"Muslims are scum. We need to eradicate them all. Chances are, when the next terrorist attack happens (and it will, count on it), there will be nationwide open season on Muslims. I doubt to many juries will even care if it happens. Hey, put me on one of those juries. At least I'll hang the jury if I can't get get an outright dismissal."

M.Bellmore
09-22-2007, 11:07 PM
I fired off an email with the link to tucker@msnbc.com. Perhaps (though I'd doubt it) he might show it on the show.