PDA

View Full Version : Deep Thoughts on H.R. 1207

Galileo Galilei
06-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Thoughts on H.R. 1207, Ron Paul's bill to audit the Fed:

* Congressional hearings on 1207 will educate millions of people about how the Fed really works.

* Most people think that saying the Fed is privately owned is a conspiracy theory, they may enjoy cognitive dissonance.

* Polls on the DailyKos show that 95%, 98%, and/or 99% support Ron Paul's bill.

* Opponents of 1207 have only lame spin, they must argue that the Fed has to be "independent", which of course has nothing to do with an audit.

* If opponents threaten financial doom, then they are only admitting that Ron Paul is correct.

* This bill could take years to pass. Co-sponsors in the House may challenge for the Senate in upcoming election cycles, if obstinate Senators block the bill. As each year passes, the Internet becomes more important.

* Ron Paul's book "End the Fed", due out in September, will add fuel to the fire, and is certain to be a # 1 bestseller.

* This issue is the second most importance of our time, and approaches 9/11 in importance.

anaconda
06-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Thoughts on H.R. 1207, Ron Paul's bill to audit the Fed:

* Congressional hearings on 1207 will educate millions of people about how the Fed really works.

* Most people think that saying the Fed is privately owned is a conspiracy theory, they may enjoy cognitive dissonance.

* Polls on the DailyKos show that 95%, 98%, and/or 99% support Ron Paul's bill.

* Opponents of 1207 have only lame spin, they must argue that the Fed has to be "independent", which of course has nothing to do with an audit.

* If opponents threaten financial doom, then they are only admitting that Ron Paul is correct.

* This bill could take years to pass. Co-sponsors in the House may challenge for the Senate in upcoming election cycles, if obstinate Senators block the bill. As each year passes, the Internet becomes more important.

* Ron Paul's book "End the Fed", due out in September, will add fuel to the fire, and is certain to be a # 1 bestseller.

* This issue is the second most importance of our time, and approaches 9/11 in importance.

All great thoughts. Thanks for the encouraging perspective. I don't know how many voters will be glued to C-Span, but I think this bill will become politically polarizing and sensationalized, as you have suggested, in a myriad of ways.

I would like to add that I think this may be more important than 9-11 because 9-11 was a symptom and this is the problem. The path to 9-11 transparency may follow closely and unexpectedly on the heels of the demise of the Federal Reserve.

Paulitical Correctness
06-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Let's not start tying Fed Auditing and 9/11 truth together.

Galileo Galilei
06-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Let's not start tying Fed Auditing and 9/11 truth together.

The real conspiracy is the lack of national media coverage for HR 1207.

On Thursday, the bill went over 218. So I picked up the USA Today on Friday morning.

HR 1207 was not even mentioned!

The USA Today often reports on bills that have no co-sponsors at all.

Sandman33
06-13-2009, 01:07 PM
The real conspiracy is the lack of national media coverage for HR 1207.

On Thursday, the bill went over 218. So I picked up the USA Today on Friday morning.

HR 1207 was not even mentioned!

The USA Today often reports on bills that have no co-sponsors at all.

True that. The same Zionists that own the banks that run the fed are the same ones that own the media though.

emazur
06-13-2009, 01:33 PM
I was listening to former Asst. Sec. of Treasury Paul Craig Roberts when he was on Alex Jones yesterday - one thing that caught my attention was when he said there was an attempted audit on the Pentagon, the auditors said the information they received from the Pentagon was so bad~disorganized that they were unable to perform the audit

Galileo Galilei
06-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but the Associated Press has not even written a news item on H.R. 1207 attaining majority status.

Imperial
06-13-2009, 03:37 PM
# of cosponsors doesn't matter. A few months ago I saw this really screwed up bill pass with only 9 cosponsors.

All that matters is it getting out of committee.