PDA

View Full Version : Obama Will Veto HR 1207

anaconda
06-13-2009, 02:48 AM
Than what ? Don't know that we'll have two-thirds to override.

Liberty Rebellion
06-13-2009, 03:16 AM
Than what ? Don't know that we'll have two-thirds to override.

Then he'll look like a jack-ass covering for the banksters.

idiom
06-13-2009, 03:56 AM
Its a transparency bill.

He might pocket veto it if he is stupid but he can't possibly out right veto it.

bucfish
06-13-2009, 04:15 AM
well then we need to influence 2/3rds lot of work left to be done!!!

Sarge
06-13-2009, 05:34 AM
Does not surprise me.

Take a look at this that I found on Drudge,

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090612/D98OTD380.html

Change you can pay for should be his new motto.

american.swan
06-13-2009, 07:05 AM
Does not surprise me.

Honestly, that isn't exactly new. Bush did that and Clinton. So Obama isn't exactly starting a trend here.

noxagol
06-13-2009, 07:20 AM
Does not surprise me.

More like change they force you to pay for.

anaconda
06-13-2009, 11:28 AM
Then he'll look like a jack-ass covering for the banksters.

I doubt it. He should have looked like a jackass simply running for president. Instead everyone voted for him. This bill is far more important to the people that allowed Obama to be president than Obama himself or any of Obama's agenda. Obama will be required to pull out all the stops on this if necessary.

LiveFree79
06-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Wars were fought and Presidents were assassinated over the Federal Reserve. You guys actually think the banking cartel who's power has grown exponentially in the last 30 years is going to let Ron Paul and other officials audit it? LMAO!

:rolleyes:

Short of a violent revolution by the people of the United States, nothing will change. Why do you think the current administration is so hung up on destroying the 2nd amendment and taking away guns and ammo.

Isaac Bickerstaff
06-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Wars were fought and Presidents were assassinated over the Federal Reserve. You guys actually think the banking cartel who's power has grown exponentially in the last 30 years is going to let Ron Paul and other officials audit it? LMAO!

Short of a violent revolution by the people of the United States, nothing will change. Why do you think the current administration is so hung up on destroying the 2nd amendment and taking away guns and ammo.

If you really believe that, shut up and start shooting. Otherwise, get out of the way.

stag15
06-13-2009, 06:06 PM

My guess is that if it happens, they allowed it to happen. Later down the road when the system collapses they can say, 'see, you got your audit and because of it America crashed.'

Brassmouth
06-13-2009, 11:45 PM
If you really believe that, shut up and start shooting. Otherwise, get out of the way.

Lmao I love when people act tough on the internet. It's so pathetic. :rolleyes:

I agree (and have believed from the outset) that this bill will accomplish nothing. But whatever, it's fun to watch you people get your hopes up, time after time, whether its an election, fundraiser, or legislation, and reject all those that have realistic points to make.

Brassmouth
06-13-2009, 11:46 PM
My guess is that if it happens, they allowed it to happen. Later down the road when the system collapses they can say, 'see, you got your audit and because of it America crashed.'

When the system collapses, these guys will be gone. They and their millions/billions will leave the country behind in the dust.

puppetmaster
06-13-2009, 11:49 PM
they will tack on some BS bill to it and that will be the reason for a veto.....

Sarge
06-14-2009, 06:15 AM
AS.

I know Clinton's and Bush did. BO's big sell job was change you can believe in. This is not change I can believe in. It is same old same old corruption. In fact, I have been having a hard time finding anything he is doing that I can believe in yet.

Agree with the other post on change we are being forced to pay for.

While correcting spelling i will add the latest on Drudge is 50 Million for fish feed subsidy to catfish and other fish farmers. Soon this is going to add up to some serious taxes.

stag15
06-14-2009, 09:09 AM
When the system collapses, these guys will be gone. They and their millions/billions will leave the country behind in the dust.

Will they be gone? Or will they use the collapse to restart the system to something worse?

fedup100
06-14-2009, 09:16 AM

Sadly, you are correct. We can only hope the bill HR1207 has had enough time to silently recruit additional millions to the battlefield for surely that day is coming. :(

Isaac Bickerstaff
06-14-2009, 09:19 AM
Lmao I love when people act tough on the internet. It's so pathetic. :rolleyes:

I agree (and have believed from the outset) that this bill will accomplish nothing. But whatever, it's fun to watch you people get your hopes up, time after time, whether its an election, fundraiser, or legislation, and reject all those that have realistic points to make.

Actually, the point was that violent revolution will not accomplish anything at the moment. I was trying to point out to you "all talk" people that until we have exhausted all the legislative options available to us, poo-pooing other people's efforts (you apparently have none of your own) is cowardly and unproductive.

HOLLYWOOD
06-14-2009, 09:22 AM
Will they be gone? Or will they use the collapse to restart the system to something worse?

Yes, When the wealth is all stolen, freedoms and liberties gone, and the Fascist State has complete control... it's called:

THE NEW GREEN AMERICA!
http://www.liquidsmudge.com/images/green-america.gif

http://www.ecosensual.net/drm/ideas/soylent%20green.jpg

akihabro
06-14-2009, 09:37 AM
Let's just see if it passes first. I guess I should hound my Congressman because his name isn't on it!

LiveFree79
06-14-2009, 09:47 AM
Flee the US? LOL. Exactly my point. Most of you aren't understanding who controls the Federal Reserve. The banks that control the FED are international, yes they include Citi/Chase etc. But the real power comes from the Bank of England and the banking families that wield power from all over the world, not just the USA.

DFF
06-14-2009, 01:50 PM
He should have looked like a jackass simply running for president. Instead everyone voted for him

I only know one person who voted for him - and I know a fairly broad array of people.

Most of you aren't understanding who controls the Federal Reserve. The banks that control the FED are international, yes they include Citi/Chase etc. But the real power comes from the Bank of England and the banking families that wield power from all over the world, not just the USA

I don't doubt you, but I'm Reagan "Trust, but verify" type of person. So, where's your proof?

LibertyEagle
06-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Actually, the point was that violent revolution will not accomplish anything at the moment. I was trying to point out to you "all talk" people that until we have exhausted all the legislative options available to us, poo-pooing other people's efforts (you apparently have none of your own) is cowardly and unproductive.

Well said.

LiveFree79
06-14-2009, 06:46 PM
I only know one person who voted for him - and I know a fairly broad array of people.

I don't doubt you, but I'm Reagan "Trust, but verify" type of person. So, where's your proof?

Proof of what? The NY Fed bank controls the other 11 Fed banks. If you do the research ( I don't have the time to type it all out ) you'll realize that a handful of very powerful families (Rockefellers, Warburgs, Morgans, Harrimans etc) control most of the shares in the NY Fed bank which is comprised of a majority of shares from Citi and Chase both PRIVATE banks.

You can start with Eustace Mullin's The Secrets of the Federal Reserve
Then you can read Creature from Jekyll Island, Web of Debt by Ellen Brown, the Lost Science of Money and just about everything by Ron Paul and others. The info is out there.

anaconda
06-14-2009, 07:05 PM

I'm guessing you don't live in the San Francisco bay area like me. I know one other person that voted for someone besides Barry Soetoro.