PDA

View Full Version : Adam Kokesh Interviewed by Don Harrold! (Youtube)

ClayTrainor
06-11-2009, 08:54 PM
This was a great interview! I highly recommend people subscribe to Don Harrold's videos, as he passes around a lot of good information, and does good interviews with interesting people.

YouTube - Adam Kokesh Interview with Don Harrold Part One (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zGrTft_LPg)

torchbearer
06-11-2009, 09:16 PM
great interview.

raiha
06-12-2009, 05:28 AM
Thanks Clay. A good interviewer, to me, is one who allows the interviewee to talk and doesn't keep putting his own personality in the way...this one fills the bill.

cheapseats
06-12-2009, 03:23 PM
TO ME, it sounded overly scripted. Within that, there was a key error re: "That's not the main point" when it WAS the main point. Which prompted the interviewer to ask something very like, "So what IS the main point?"

If it was a flubbed line, that's one thing. If it's written wrongly, and if the same script will be used again, it definitely wants fixing. But I advise against letting "our enemies are not in the sands of some far off land" turn into John Edwards' tired Mill Town reference.

Irony of ironies, Adam Kokesh HAS personal presence. That's why Adam Kokesh has not become Cindy Sheehan. Plus it would require a sex-change operation. But unlike Ron Paul, who has principles and no pizzazz, here's a candidate who can afford to Risk Big, and his prevailing counsel seems to encourage him to be smaller/tread lighter/go easier.

Same-old-same-old, pulling punches to get elected.

What happened to 'Marine, take that hill!'?

If one of the showdowns would not be over income tax, then what? The inconsistent width of bicycle paths?