PDA

View Full Version : Von Brunn Vs. Rev. Wright

talkingpointes
06-11-2009, 02:33 PM
WASHINGTON - President Obama's fiery ex-minister Jeremiah Wright is now blaming "them Jews" for keeping Obama from giving him a call these days.

"Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office," Wright told the Daily Press in Newport News, Va.

"They will not let him talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is .... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do," Wright continued.

The White House wanted no part of another Wright controversy, and declined to comment. But officials pointed out that the First Couple last year dumped Wright, pastor emeritus of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, after he made incendiary remarks such as blaming the U.S. government for spreading AIDS.

In his latest diatribe, Wright said, "Ethnic cleansing is going on in Gaza. Ethnic cleansing [by] the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity, and they don't want Barack talking like that because that's anti-Israel."

Wright could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/06/11/2009-06-11_rev_wrights_back_again__blaming_jews.html#ixzz0 I9t2QRLa&C

Seems he could end up taking the heat (heat being rage for what's going on right now, especially after obamas mid-east visit) for anti-semetic comments. The whole shooter thing can be brushed under the rug because of this. I hate being associated with these hate groups, although I have concluded most here know we aren't. He even mentions the buzzword "Zionism". Let's see what happens.

eduardo89
06-11-2009, 05:08 PM
In his latest diatribe, Wright said, "Ethnic cleansing is going on in Gaza. Ethnic cleansing [by] the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity, and they don't want Barack talking like that because that's anti-Israel."

Apart from that, this man's a moron

Andrew-Austin
06-11-2009, 05:17 PM
I think its funny his ex-paster now considers him to be a puppet.

Old Ducker
06-11-2009, 07:00 PM
I think its funny his ex-paster now considers him to be a puppet.

I'm actually starting to like Rev. Wright. I believe he is probably correct.

Young Paleocon
06-11-2009, 09:35 PM
WASHINGTON - President Obama's fiery ex-minister Jeremiah Wright is now blaming "them Jews" for keeping Obama from giving him a call these days.

"Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office," Wright told the Daily Press in Newport News, Va.

I laughed for a good five minutes after i saw this on the news.