PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff interview June 11th live stream or download link here :

Hamer
06-11-2009, 01:42 PM
http://www.revolutionbroadcasting.com/Become_Vocal_Local_Peter_Schiff_InterviewWilliam_R oberts/

emazur
06-11-2009, 03:32 PM
thanks, downloaded and will listen to soon

He Who Pawns
06-11-2009, 04:08 PM
hehe. i think this is the first show i have ever heard when you get to listen to the host call up and be shuffled around by receptionists before getting the guest on the line...

Schiff sounds very interested in running to me. it sounds like people DC gave him a dose of reality about fundraising, though.

gls
06-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Great interview, thanks for posting.

MRoCkEd
06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
hehe. i think this is the first show i have ever heard when you get to listen to the host call up and be shuffled around by receptionists before getting the guest on the line...

Schiff sounds very interested in running to me. it sounds like people DC gave him a dose of reality about fundraising, though.
Yeah... he'll most likely decide within the month. The anticipation builds...

emazur
06-11-2009, 06:32 PM

Yeah, I was listening to it on my phone over bluetooth while riding my bike and I though I must have accidentally hit the phone button when I heard the phone dialing out sound