09-22-2007, 10:30 AM
Went to an Anita meeting and came away with following general observations:

THE GOOD:

1. Organizing a plan for identifying voters
2. The importance of repetition.
3. Finding hot button issue for each voter

all common sense stuff...no big secret...i wont go into details due to NDA

THE NOT SO GOOD

1. Her "I'm the expert, you guys must do as I say" attitude. Very condescending and disrespectful of our "revolutionary" tactics. As others have stated, it seems she wants to corporatize a campaign that is intrinsicly unconventional by its very nature. This is like telling George Washington to fight the red coats conventionally. He'd have gotten creamed!

This approach is good , and even necessary, for certain types of voters, but if we expect to appeal to that huge mass of people who don't vote because they hate politicians....the grassroots stuff works. We need both types of campiagning

2. I think she overestimates our capabilities. We don't have 40,000 Meetup members...we only have about 5,000. The manpower and resources to effectively carry out a county by county machine type operation aren't there. HQ should be using guerilla tactics such as mailing out DVD's.

3. In answer to a question from the audience, she totally dismissed the suggestion that NY & NJ activists focus their efforts on New Hampshire and concede NY NJ to Rudy. The Chinese philosopher of War - Sun Tzu - advised that a good general stays away from the enemy's strength and attacks his weak points. Anita was opposed to ceding NY / NJ to Rudy. I think it's totally unrealistic to expect Ron Paul to beat a giant like Rudy IN HIS OWN BACKYARD! If she as a "strategist" can't see this, we're in trouble. You won't see Rudy's people wasting resources in Texas or Tennesse, I can tell u that!..I will be kicking off my own Mail New hampshire program

All in all...a useful experience...but dont underestimate your ability to think for yourselves. Deferring to "experts" is why this country is so screwed up to begin with. Take what u need...and use your judgement in the field as well...

hopeforamerica
09-22-2007, 10:34 AM
When did you go to the training. I heard a rumor I want to dispell.

max
09-22-2007, 10:38 AM
When did you go to the training. I heard a rumor I want to dispell.

wednesday...what was the rumor?

Ron Paul Fan
09-22-2007, 10:39 AM
max, you violated the NDA!!!!!!!! This is going to get ugly.

richard1984
09-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Isn't it true that a lot of New Yorkers don't like Rudy, though, because of his shoddy performance after 9/11 (like the issue with the firemen's radios, the bulldozer clean up, etc.), his domestic issues (the messy divorce), etc.? I just thought that I've heard that (maybe the anti-Rudys aren't a majority, though). I would think that New Yorkers would be more aware of Rudy's faults than the rest of the country.

max
09-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Isn't it true that a lot of New Yorkers don't like Rudy, though, because of his shoddy performance after 9/11 (like the issue with the firemen's radios, the bulldozer clean up, etc.), his domestic issues (the messy divorce), etc.? I just thought that I've heard that (maybe the anti-Rudys aren't a majority, though). I would think that New Yorkers would be more aware of Rudy's faults than the rest of the country.

Most NY ers have no clue of the negative stuff...people arent as informed as we are.

RP's name recognition here compared to rudy's is like 3% vs 100%...the gop machine is 100% behind rudy...the other guys wont even split his votes away that much

richard1984
09-22-2007, 10:45 AM

Really? It's a pretty minor violation if he did...I don't really know any more about the tactics than I did before.

richard1984
09-22-2007, 10:46 AM
RP's name recognition here compared to rudy's is like 3% vs 100%...the gop machine is 100% behind rudy...the other guys wont even split his votes away that much

Right. I gotcha.

max
09-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Really? It's a pretty minor violation if he did...I don't really know any more about the tactics than I did before.

tell her to sue me....lol

believe me...there's no secret formula to her ideas...

politics 101. it would be like me suing u for disclosing my recipe for making ice cubes...

some useful stuff...but nothing patent worthy

Ron Paul Fan
09-22-2007, 10:49 AM

I know, but a couple of us got into it with a guy the other day about talking about the Anita Andrews meeting. I didn't think it was a big deal if we talked about it and thought it was good to spread the message to others that weren't where Anita was. But some guy on here was hell bent on us not even talking about it at all because of the NDA. Apparently you had a different opinion on the meeting than this guy did because he thought that the advice she gave was God like. Doesn't seem like we're missing out on too much though.

hopeforamerica
09-22-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm not going to repeat a rumor. I only do facts...:p

slantedview
09-22-2007, 10:57 AM
All in all...a useful experience...but dont underestimate your ability to think for yourselves. Deferring to "experts" is why this country is so screwed up to begin with. Take what u need...and use your judgement in the field as well...

Agreed

max
09-22-2007, 10:57 AM
I know, but a couple of us got into it with a guy the other day about talking about the Anita Andrews meeting. I didn't think it was a big deal if we talked about it and thought it was good to spread the message to others that weren't where Anita was. But some guy on here was hell bent on us not even talking about it at all because of the NDA. Apparently you had a different opinion on the meeting than this guy did because he thought that the advice she gave was God like. Doesn't seem like we're missing out on too much though.

There were a few people there who were totally captivated by the "expert". This is human nature.

As for me, I always follow the Budda's maxim:

"Believe nothing, even if you hear it from me, if it is not consistent with your own common sense."

Like I said....some useful stuff...but not infallible stuff from Mount Sinai.

dircha
09-22-2007, 11:00 AM

I hope you aren't serious.

Comments like that betray precisely the effect this NDA has: 1) to gain control of volunteers by extending "privileged" information, 2) to divide volunteers between privileged and unprivileged, and 3) TO PREVENT CRITICISM of her strategy by anyone who is not controlled.

The only details of max's statement which could possibly have violated the NDA were those about strategy for NY/NJ/NH.

And those details, happen to be the ones MOST NEEDING CRITICISM.

Yes, I'd love to see Ms. Andrews start bringing frivolous lawsuits against the campaign's own volunteers in order to silence criticism. I'll tell her exactly where she can stick her NDA.

dircha
09-22-2007, 11:02 AM
There were a few people there who were totally captivated by the "expert". This is human nature.

As for me, I always follow the Budda's maxim:

"Believe nothing, even if you hear it from me, if it is not consistent with your own common sense."

Like I said....some useful stuff...but not infallible stuff from Mount Sinai.

It's good to see that common sense prevailed, max.

richard1984
09-22-2007, 11:03 AM

Ah, okay. I missed that little dispute.

I really don't know what to think about Anita Andrews now, though. Some people praise her; others think she's more hype than substance.

Ain't that the way of things.... :rolleyes:

Ron Paul Fan
09-22-2007, 11:08 AM

Comments like yours betray precisely the effect this NDA has: 1) to gain control of volunteers by extending "privileged" information, 2) to divide volunteers between privileged and unprivileged, and 3) TO PREVENT CRITICISM of her strategy by anyone who is not controlled.

The only details of max's statement which could possibly have violated the NDA were those about strategy for NY/NJ/NH.

Yes, I'd love to see Ms. Andrews start bringing frivolous lawsuits against the campaign's own volunteers in order to silence criticism. I'll tell her exactly where she can stick her NDA.

I wasn't serious and I was one of the few fighting for being able to speak freely about it less than a week ago. A couple others here were saying that no one should talk about it because of the NDA. I hate the NDA and my exact quote was "we're working for a grassroots campaign, not the fucking Pentagon!" I think you need to read the rest of this thread and come back and apologize to me!

njandrewg
09-22-2007, 11:09 AM
I think we need to take NH before we should start focusing all our strength on NJ/NY. Right now its a huge uphill battle...but if Ron Paul wins the NH primary...his name will be all over the news. And it'll be much easier to convert people.

Jan 08: District of Columbia
Jan 14: Iowa
Jan 19: Nevada
Jan 22: New Hampshire
Jan 22: Wyoming
Feb 02: South Carolina
Feb 05:
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Georgia
Illinois
Kansas
Michigan
Missouri
Montana
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Tennessee
Texas
Utah

silverhandorder
09-22-2007, 11:10 AM
You guys missing the whole point and max I'm very disapointed in how you handled your self. If you don't like ehr advice then please by all means work on w/e you were doing. She is bringing us all together. NY meet has a meeting as we speack to follow up on her sugestions. Comon don't think you kow all the answers

max
09-22-2007, 11:12 AM
You guys missing the whole point and max I'm very disapointed in how you handled your self. If you don't like ehr advice then please by all means work on w/e you were doing. She is bringing us all together. NY meet has a meeting as we speack to follow up on her sugestions. Comon don't think you kow all the answers

i dont have all of the answers...but the difference beteen me and anita is that i always keep my mind open to other suggestions.

i'm sorry....but Ron Paul is not going to take ny/nj from rudy

lucius
09-22-2007, 11:12 AM

Comments like that betray precisely the effect this NDA has: 1) to gain control of volunteers by extending "privileged" information, 2) to divide volunteers between privileged and unprivileged, and 3) TO PREVENT CRITICISM of her strategy by anyone who is not controlled.

Well put...an quasi-esoteric divide et imperium...

foofighter20x
09-22-2007, 11:14 AM

Not really... His "good points" have all been discussed here independently of Andrews.

All he's doing is taking what we've discussed here and what he learned there and highlighting what he now knows and feels are priorities.

As for the NDA... I'd have to read the NDA to really tell if he's violated it.

Anyone got a copy of the NDA?

ItsTime
09-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Max, could you help raise money for an insert in a news paper here in NH? I am in Grafton county and our state rep just endorsed Ron Paul but not to many people know about him! I am waiting to hear back from the papers on the pricing.

silverhandorder
09-22-2007, 11:16 AM
i dont have all of the answers...but the difference beteen me and anita is that i always keep my mind open to other suggestions.

Wrong NY is closed primary, there are way less republicans to target and NY is mostly anti war. God Max you don't like what she is offering don't follow.

max
09-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Max, could you help raise money for an insert in a news paper here in NH? I am in Grafton county and our state rep just endorsed Ron Paul but not to many people know about him! I am waiting to hear back from the papers on the pricing.

sure....we ran 30,000 Founding Fathers inserts here in NJ...i want to do future insertions in nh...

write me offline. i can raise some money..

can i see your flyer?...e-mail to buymearose15@aol.com

max
09-22-2007, 11:22 AM
Wrong NY is closed primary, there are way less republicans to target and NY is mostly anti war. God Max you don't like what she is offering don't follow.

u want to impress new yorkers? WIN NEW HAMPSHIRE FIRST! the massive national publicity of that will accomplish far more in ny/nj than what we can do.

nevada and iowa are winnable early staes too....very consevative and libertarian states

silverhandorder
09-22-2007, 11:24 AM
You don't know the strategy for NY...

max
09-22-2007, 11:31 AM
You don't know the strategy for NY...

my strategy for NJ is this..

do all i can to win NH...and then hope that in the weeks bewteen NH and NJ...the fire which ignited in NH will give us the push we need to possiby pull off a miracle in NJ....

whatever you do, I hope you see the logic in dedicating at least some of your efforts towards NH, Iowa, Nevada..

It's just as easy to call, mail, and place ads in those states as it is in our own..

My efforts from here on out will be 75% NH and 25% NJ..

If he wins NH...then I'll work 100% for NJ

my 2 cents

richard1984
09-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Anyone got a copy of the NDA?

I think that some people do. I heard there were blank copies in the information packet/folder she handed out. Maybe someone can scan it or something...?

Jared Callanan
09-22-2007, 11:36 AM
Max,

I am not sure if her meeting in your area was different then the meeting she held in Maine but I think he ideas and strategy are refreshing and not something that is being used by the other campaigns. As I said in my previous Anita Andrews post, I was a political science major who has a lot of experience in campaigns and I have never seen this exact strategy used especially in a campaign of this size.

Now I am not sure what type of experience you have in campaigning and campaigns but I have to say you writing off New York is relatively naieve. A. Just because it is Rudy Giuliani's home area doesn't mean that a strong second place finish could help us especially in a large state like New York where we could draw a lot of delegates to the national convention. B. The New York / New Jersey primary isn't until Super Tuesday, who is to say that Rudy Giuliani will even still be in the race by then after he loses New Hampshire and Iowa? Meaning, that by your strategy, we don't put any effort into NY and NJ meaning that if Rudy drops out after the early primarys / caucuses we are going to have to quickly assemble a campaign team and strategy to win over voters and delegates in two huge states. That's not realistic, if we are going to win this election we are going to need a strong coordination throughout this country.

Your mass mailings of dvd's is once again naieve. How many people do you think will seriously watch one of those dvds that came from a mystery man touting Ron Paul? I like the letter idea where we send personalized letters to the voters of early states, but to think that someone is going to take their "precious" time to watch a dvd from a mystery writer just isn't realistic.

Now the campaign becoming as you put it "corporatized" has to happen if we are going to win. Grassroots is awesome and we need it but we can't win with just our 5,000 meetup members grassrooting across the country. We need to instill a plan where we have coordinators across the country, we need to instill headquarters' in states and counties everywhere so volunteers can make phone calls, pick up literature, signs, etc.. etc..

>>2. I think she overestimates our capabilities. We don't have 40,000 Meetup members...we only have about 5,000. The manpower and resources to effectively carry out a county by county machine type operation aren't there. HQ should be using guerilla tactics such as mailing out DVD's. <<

I don't think she over estimates it at all... I think she knows what we have support, I am guessing she has snuck a peak at the polls here and there over the last two months.. I basically think she is saying this; you guys are against the odds and if you want to win you are going to have to do this if not you lose. And she is 100% right, this campaign will fizzle after South Carolina if we don't have some form of campaign strategy in the style that Anita Andrews put forward. Take a look at Howard Dean, here was a guy with no name recognition that put all his cards in NH and Iowa. When he lost he had little chance to comeback because he didn't have the organization in these other states. We need organization, we need people working in every state so when it comes time for their primary we aren't trying to do the last minute thing which is always unsuccessful.

- Jared

max
09-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Max,

I am not sure if her meeting in your area was different then the meeting she held in Maine but I think he ideas and strategy are refreshing and not something that is being used by the other campaigns. As I said in my previous Anita Andrews post, I was a political science major who has a lot of experience in campaigns and I have never seen this exact strategy used especially in a campaign of this size.

Now I am not sure what type of experience you have in campaigning and campaigns but I have to say you writing off New York is relatively naieve. A. Just because it is Rudy Giuliani's home area doesn't mean that a strong second place finish could help us especially in a large state like New York where we could draw a lot of delegates to the national convention. B. The New York / New Jersey primary isn't until Super Tuesday, who is to say that Rudy Giuliani will even still be in the race by then after he loses New Hampshire and Iowa? Meaning, that by your strategy, we don't put any effort into NY and NJ meaning that if Rudy drops out after the early primarys / caucuses we are going to have to quickly assemble a campaign team and strategy to win over voters and delegates in two huge states. That's not realistic, if we are going to win this election we are going to need a strong coordination throughout this country.

Your mass mailings of dvd's is once again naieve. How many people do you think will seriously watch one of those dvds that came from a mystery man touting Ron Paul? I like the letter idea where we send personalized letters to the voters of early states, but to think that someone is going to take their "precious" time to watch a dvd from a mystery writer just isn't realistic.

Now the campaign becoming as you put it "corporatized" has to happen if we are going to win. Grassroots is awesome and we need it but we can't win with just our 5,000 meetup members grassrooting across the country. We need to instill a plan where we have coordinators across the country, we need to instill headquarters' in states and counties everywhere so volunteers can make phone calls, pick up literature, signs, etc.. etc..

>>2. I think she overestimates our capabilities. We don't have 40,000 Meetup members...we only have about 5,000. The manpower and resources to effectively carry out a county by county machine type operation aren't there. HQ should be using guerilla tactics such as mailing out DVD's. <<

I don't think she over estimates it at all... I think she knows what we have support, I am guessing she has snuck a peak at the polls here and there over the last two months.. I basically think she is saying this; you guys are against the odds and if you want to win you are going to have to do this if not you lose. And she is 100% right, this campaign will fizzle after South Carolina if we don't have some form of campaign strategy in the style that Anita Andrews put forward. Take a look at Howard Dean, here was a guy with no name recognition that put all his cards in NH and Iowa. When he lost he had little chance to comeback because he didn't have the organization in these other states. We need organization, we need people working in every state so when it comes time for their primary we aren't trying to do the last minute thing which is always unsuccessful.

- Jared

When has a southern conservative ever won NJ or NY? The "republicans" in these states are pro-abortion...anti-gun...and generally pro-war. Rudy is an institution to these people and the GOP machine is 100% behind him..

Moreover, Fred and Romney will not siphon off too much from Rudy either.

If you want to work your tail off in NY/NJ, I wont discorage you. To me, it's dangerously "naive" to show such disrespect for such a formidable adversary as Rudy as to think we could steal his home states from him.

Rudy will tank in Dixie and the heartland, but his machine in NJ/NY is in full gear.

I dont profess to be a political strategist....but this is just common sense. You fight the battles that you can win.

mdh
09-22-2007, 11:49 AM
1. Her "I'm the expert, you guys must do as I say" attitude. Very condescending and disrespectful of our "revolutionary" tactics. As others have stated, it seems she wants to corporatize a campaign that is intrinsicly unconventional by its very nature. This is like telling George Washington to fight the red coats conventionally. He'd have gotten creamed!

I didn't get this at all, personally.

2. I think she overestimates our capabilities. We don't have 40,000 Meetup members...we only have about 5,000. The manpower and resources to effectively carry out a county by county machine type operation aren't there. HQ should be using guerilla tactics such as mailing out DVD's.

Maybe to an extent yeah, though in cases where I got this impression I asked about it, and she had some good ideas to overcome this and make the most of what we do have by focusing more. Also, a lot of her ideas will grow the base of activists, so the campaign grows exponentially if done right.

3. In answer to a question from the audience, she totally dismissed the suggestion that NY & NJ activists focus their efforts on New Hampshire and concede NY NJ to Rudy. The Chinese philosopher of War - Sun Tzu - advised that a good general stays away from the enemy's strength and attacks his weak points. Anita was opposed to ceding NY / NJ to Rudy. I think it's totally unrealistic to expect Ron Paul to beat a giant like Rudy IN HIS OWN BACKYARD! If she as a "strategist" can't see this, we're in trouble. You won't see Rudy's people wasting resources in Texas or Tennesse, I can tell u that!..I will be kicking off my own Mail New hampshire program

I hate the idea of conceding anything... Besides, we're probably going to have to beat another NY politico in the general election... we don't want to be chewing on a horrible disadvantage with the people there because we ignored them in the primary season. Are NY and NJ winner-take-all states to the Republican National Convention? If not, you can still pick up delegates even if not most/all delegates. Not to mention that a lot of people in NYC hate Rudy... southern Jersey may be winnable, too... Get some of those firefighters against Rudy on board. ;)

Proemio
09-22-2007, 02:31 PM
Went to an Anita meeting and came away with following general observations:

THE GOOD:

1. Organizing a plan for identifying voters
2. The importance of repetition.
3. Finding hot button issue for each voter

all common sense stuff...no big secret...i wont go into details due to NDA

THE NOT SO GOOD

This approach is good , and even necessary, for certain types of voters, but if we expect to appeal to that huge mass of people who don't vote because they hate politicians....the grassroots stuff works. We need both types of campiagning

A bolded yes to that!

Question:

Does anyone know, whether Ron Paul personally is aware, has read, and endorses the program, or is it strictly an op by the campaign (not nearly the same thing). What one can gather from the secretive 'whispering' going on here, the thing seems couterintiutive to everything the doctor stands for, and perhaps more importantly, counter to everything The Freedom Train feeds on.

For one, we can be absolutely certain that the other campaigns have the 'secret formula' since day one. Those people have no problem lying their country into a war, etc.; does anyone realistically expect that they would not immediately send a flunky to sign the NDA without blinking an eye, and walk out with TheBook?

It's understood that the campaign has some important functions - such as knowing the electoral laws, get stuff signed at the right time, leverage the grassroots in the national effort, pay the bills and turn off the lights after Ron Paul is elected President - but not micro-managing an energy that is undefinable and fabulously unpredictable.

So, what does Ron Paul, "the man who joined the revolution" say?

johnscr
09-22-2007, 02:48 PM
When has a southern conservative ever won NJ or NY? The "republicans" in these states are pro-abortion...anti-gun...and generally pro-war. Rudy is an institution to these people and the GOP machine is 100% behind him..

If you want to work your tail off in NY/NJ, I wont discorage you. To me, it's dangerously "naive" to show such disrespect for such a formidable adversary as Rudy as to think we could steal his home states from him.

Rudy will tank in Dixie and the heartland, but his machine in NJ/NY is in full gear.

I dont profess to be a political strategist....but this is just common sense. You fight the battles that you can win.

The NJ GOP is not a monolithic entity. No doubt the leadership supports Rudy but amongst the rank and file you have some real supporters, some going along for the ride and some silently opposing him. Also, because the Giuliani campaign is so confident of taking the state they are not spending any money there.

BTW NJ is now a winner take all state for the primary

M.Bellmore
09-22-2007, 05:34 PM
I think we need to take NH before we should start focusing all our strength on NJ/NY. Right now its a huge uphill battle...but if Ron Paul wins the NH primary...his name will be all over the news. And it'll be much easier to convert people.

Jan 08: District of Columbia
Jan 14: Iowa
Jan 19: Nevada
Jan 22: New Hampshire
Jan 22: Wyoming
Feb 02: South Carolina
Feb 05:
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Georgia
Illinois
Kansas
Michigan
Missouri
Montana
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Tennessee
Texas
Utah

Incorrect. Michigan is now Jan 15th, which puts it as a key state. Romney is giving Michigan a lot of attention.

guntherg16
09-22-2007, 05:51 PM
I think Ron Paul has a good chance to win NY. The other major candidates are ceding the state to Giuiliani.

Giuliani is pro-abotion and pro-gun control. I think those things will work against Giuliani in the primary when it is only Republicans voting.

The general election is another story as NY has more Democrats than Republicans. I must add that Ronald Reagan won NY in 1980 and in 1984. A Republican can win NY.

Cowlesy
09-22-2007, 06:00 PM

Thanks for bitch-slapping NY and NJ republicans. Why don't you worry about your state, and we'll worry about our state(s).

Rudy is spending zilch in NY, the other candidates aren't either because they think Rudy will win. Why don't you give a little bit of faith to NY/NJ Ron Paul supporters.

What are we, chopped liver?

Stealth4
09-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Max,

This post of yours was entirely for your benefit and to get yourself attention. You have had the training, others havent, and you wanted to show off. In making this post I'd say you perhaps did violate the NDA. This campaign should have some element of personal sacrifice and that may mean not showing off to others.

What benefit do you think your post had to others on this forum? Its one thing to give your opinion in person to people in your area, but its a completely different thing to post it in a public forum.

You're welcome to disagree with Anita, but why post this? You could sign the NDA and still not do what she said without posting it here.

Sad, very sad.

max
09-22-2007, 08:36 PM
Max,

This post of yours was entirely for your benefit and to get yourself attention. You have had the training, others havent, and you wanted to show off. In making this post I'd say you perhaps did violate the NDA. This campaign should have some element of personal sacrifice and that may mean not showing off to others.

What benefit do you think your post had to others on this forum? Its one thing to give your opinion in person to people in your area, but its a completely different thing to post it in a public forum.

You're welcome to disagree with Anita, but why post this? You could sign the NDA and still not do what she said without posting it here.

Sad, very sad.

Wrong. I posted this because I was troubled by how some attendees (both in my group and in here) seemed to take everything she said as gospel simply because she is the "expert". Apparently, you fall into that catagory. You're no different than the pro-war types who dont like to entertain a different viewpoint because youy've already invested in another viewpoint.

A machine type campaign is not realistic in my opinion, nor is an expectation that we will beat Rudy in his own backyard. You do what you want, but I'll be focusing on letters and ads in New Hampshire..Nevada..Iowa....If we dont win early in those states...the rest won't matter regardless of what your idol Anita says...Perhaps thats why she has this bizare NDA in the first place. ..

Who are hell are u to tell me "I cant post in a public forum." This is the place for us to share ideas and to help others...not be threatened by different opinions. You sound like a damn neo-con.

Like I said...some of her stuff is really good...but nobody....not me...not Ron Paul...is 100% right all the time. We grow by sharing ideas, not by marching in lockstep.

inibo
09-22-2007, 10:19 PM
I didn't read this whole thread so shoot me if I repeat something someone already said. I have been to the training, not with Anita Andrews herself, but second generation. My training was conducted by someone who was trained first hand. I think it is going to be helpful for us in Maryland.

In a general, non-disclosing way, I think I can sum it up as salesmanship training peppered with techniques to focus our energy on specific targets. It is very much about assessing your market and going after it. I believe it can have a positive impact if we can muster up enough people to put it into practice. I do not think it can or will or is even intended to replace the spontaneous grassroots campaign. They are parallel efforts.

Some supporters will find it energizing, some will find it constricting. For some of us without previous political experience it could be a godsend. For others it might be stuff they already know.

I'm of the opinion that if Ron Paul wins the primaries it is a done deal. He will be elected to the Presidency assuming anything close to fair elections. Maryland is a small state with a large Democratic majority. That means relatively speaking a small number of Republican votes can win the primary here. I think the training can help us do that. How it plays out elsewhere I can't and won't speculate.

Jared Callanan
09-23-2007, 09:00 AM

Pretty lame that you ignored the rest of the argument and came up with this. Once again;

The reason to campaign and organize in NY / NJ is because it is not a guarantee that Rudy will still be in the race. Tell me what primary he wins prior to Super Tuesday and how he stays in the race if he doesn't win a primary prior to Super Tuesday. You set up a campaign and you campaign because even if Giuliani is still in the race a second place finish in NY would be huge.

You argument is coming off as this: We can't win NY / NJ so why invest any time there? That is ridiculously naieve once again considering that Rudy Giuliani might not be in the race by Super Tuesday and that a second place finish and gaining some delegates there would be big for our campaign.

So to say NY / NJ is a battle we can't win is wrong. A win for the Ron Paul campaign would be finishing in second or third with Giuliani in the race. I am not sure who you are referring to as a "southern conservative" but am I wrong in saying that Bush won the NY primary in 2000 which was the last time NY had a contended republican presidential primary?

And please don't use the GOP machine as an argument, if we were to use them as a barometer of what states to actively campaign in we would be sitting at home.

Jared Callanan
09-23-2007, 09:02 AM

And now you see fit to judge this person as if you know her? That isn't right. You clearly can't say that Ron Paul can't win New York / New Jersey six months before it happens, that would just be naieve.

Jared Callanan
09-23-2007, 09:04 AM
I hate the idea of conceding anything... Besides, we're probably going to have to beat another NY politico in the general election... we don't want to be chewing on a horrible disadvantage with the people there because we ignored them in the primary season. Are NY and NJ winner-take-all states to the Republican National Convention? If not, you can still pick up delegates even if not most/all delegates. Not to mention that a lot of people in NYC hate Rudy... southern Jersey may be winnable, too... Get some of those firefighters against Rudy on board. ;)

I didn't even think of it that way, another good reason to campaign in NY / NJ.

guntherg16
09-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Pretty lame that you ignored the rest of the argument and came up with this. Once again;

The reason to campaign and organize in NY / NJ is because it is not a guarantee that Rudy will still be in the race. Tell me what primary he wins prior to Super Tuesday and how he stays in the race if he doesn't win a primary prior to Super Tuesday. You set up a campaign and you campaign because even if Giuliani is still in the race a second place finish in NY would be huge.

You argument is coming off as this: We can't win NY / NJ so why invest any time there? That is ridiculously naieve once again considering that Rudy Giuliani might not be in the race by Super Tuesday and that a second place finish and gaining some delegates there would be big for our campaign.

So to say NY / NJ is a battle we can't win is wrong. A win for the Ron Paul campaign would be finishing in second or third with Giuliani in the race. I am not sure who you are referring to as a "southern conservative" but am I wrong in saying that Bush won the NY primary in 2000 which was the last time NY had a contended republican presidential primary?

And please don't use the GOP machine as an argument, if we were to use them as a barometer of what states to actively campaign in we would be sitting at home.

NY is a winner take all state. 87 delegates are up for grabs.

As I posted previously, I believe Ron Paul can win the NY primary, that is if his positions and record are given enough exposure.

Stealth4
09-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Wrong. I posted this because I was troubled by how some attendees (both in my group and in here) seemed to take everything she said as gospel simply because she is the "expert". Apparently, you fall into that catagory. You're no different than the pro-war types who dont like to entertain a different viewpoint because youy've already invested in another viewpoint.

A machine type campaign is not realistic in my opinion, nor is an expectation that we will beat Rudy in his own backyard. You do what you want, but I'll be focusing on letters and ads in New Hampshire..Nevada..Iowa....If we dont win early in those states...the rest won't matter regardless of what your idol Anita says...Perhaps thats why she has this bizare NDA in the first place. ..

Who are hell are u to tell me "I cant post in a public forum." This is the place for us to share ideas and to help others...not be threatened by different opinions. You sound like a damn neo-con.

Like I said...some of her stuff is really good...but nobody....not me...not Ron Paul...is 100% right all the time. We grow by sharing ideas, not by marching in lockstep.

You signed an NDA, therefore you cant post about it in a public forum. You didnt address the issues I brought up in my post, you talked around them.

For the record, I've signed the NDA.

Do what you want, but dont jeopardize the campaign in doing so. And be careful not to vioate the NDA. I have no problem reporting you.

ACJohn
09-23-2007, 08:16 PM
Brilliant give up on NY/NJ, with about 1/3 of the US population, even if it will be tough to win ( I still believe we have a good chance), Maybe just Maybe this large population would be a good source of donations to a NATIONAL Campaign.

speciallyblend
09-23-2007, 08:23 PM
She has said nothing,that i as an activist didnt already know.There really is nothing special in what she is saying. I hope no one is paying money to hear this stuff,if so,send me 5 dollars and ill send you a tape saying the samething:P

speciallyblend
09-23-2007, 08:28 PM
your money is better off sent to RON PAUL,then hearing this BS,this is all common sense stuff she is talking about,nothing secret in what she is saying. would be like paying to buy her water,then explaining to everyone they cant mention you bought water that is nothing special from her, im glad i didnt get suckered into attending these worthless events.Much of what she said is re-hashed common sense.

bbachtung
09-23-2007, 08:31 PM
She doesn't charge anything. IT IS FREE. If you like it, then great. I think that anything that motivates non-activist types is great, and if Anita is what you need-a (see what I did with the rhyming?), then more power to you.

max
09-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Brilliant give up on NY/NJ, with about 1/3 of the US population, even if it will be tough to win ( I still believe we have a good chance), Maybe just Maybe this large population would be a good source of donations to a NATIONAL Campaign.

NY/NJ are about 1/10, not 1/3 of population..

If they indeed are winnable, it would only come about from the momentum surge of a New Hampshire victory. How shitty will u feel if RP loses NH by a small margin when a huge push from NJ/NY could have won it for him?

You work whatever way u feel is best. I just dont understand ass-clowns like the would be little snitch "stealth4" who are afraid to debate stratgies and view every dissenting voice as someone causing dissension.

Go ahead and "report" me stealth4...u little punk. Then have the balls to meet me face to face.

Stealth4
09-23-2007, 08:38 PM

If they indeed are winnable, it would only come about from the momentum surge of a New Hampshire victory. How shitty will u feel if RP loses NH by a small margin when a huge push from NJ/NY could have won it for him?

You work whatever way u feel is best. I just dont understand ass-clowns like the would be little snitch "stealth4" who are afraid to debate stratgies and view every dissenting voice as someone causing dissension.

Go ahead and "report" me stealth4...u little punk. Then have the balls to meet me face to face.

I have no problem debating stragety online or in person.

I do have a problem with people potentially violating NDA's.

Mr. White
09-23-2007, 08:46 PM
I have no problem debating stragety online or in person.

I do have a problem with people potentially violating NDA's.

Then contact the appropriate authorities. You can't defuse a bomb once it's gone off.

Proemio
09-23-2007, 08:53 PM
You signed an NDA, therefore you cant post about it in a public forum. You didnt address the issues I brought up in my post, you talked around them.

For the record, I've signed the NDA.

Do what you want, but dont jeopardize the campaign in doing so. And be careful not to vioate the NDA. I have no problem reporting you.

It is prudent to keep an open mind and an eye or two on theCampaign. Why? TheCampaign and the Candidate are not necessarily on the same page and often not even on the same road. That is why you hear about people getting fired or replaced on this or that campaign, despite the fact that staffers all came recommended, endorsed and with CVs. It's a simple function of the rigged system that most campaigns run the candidate (staff are imposed and controlled by interests), and not the other way around. That's simply the way it is for the most part in this high stakes racket of who gets to loot during the next cycle. If it were not so, Ron Paul would a) not need to put himself on the line for us, and b) would not need a revolution to make freedom win.

By now, Ron Paul is too busy to with all the stuff we applaud daily. That stuff takes quickly 12 to 14 hours out of a day, every day. He can't evaluate every decision by theCampaign, even less every detail. There is a possibility (note the word possibility) that not everyone in theCampaign has his(our) best interest in mind, or is so gifted as to be infallible. Going OMG after defeat will not do much good.

If theCampaign is brilliant and true to the end, they will all be celebrated. In the mean time, they should not get all upset about some prudent scrutiny of their actions; they are professionals and should expect nothing less. Hell, Ron Paul himself is micro-analyzed every day on this and other fora, and 'told' what he 'must' and 'must not' do. If it's acceptable for the candidate (with all his public record), why do opinions and concerns about particular directions of theCapaign (comparatively unknowns) elicit such heated responses?

Did you read max's bottom line?

"All in all...a useful experience...but dont underestimate your ability to think for yourselves. Deferring to "experts" is why this country is so screwed up to begin with. Take what u need...and use your judgement in the field as well..."

Sounds perfectly reasonable and demonstrably true. No?

Jared Callanan
09-23-2007, 08:57 PM

hmmmmm..

Max,

I don't know you and I am not going to pretend to know you in the way you have spoken about Anita Andrews but you have ducked every good rebuttal in this thread. You haven't debated strategy, you started this thread slamming her and you were then refuted by multiple posters and have yet to offer any decent rebuttal.

Now you are calling people out and asking them to meet you face to face? I don't understand your deal.

Jared Callanan
09-23-2007, 09:02 PM
It is prudent to keep an open mind and an eye or two on theCampaign. Why? TheCampaign and the Candidate are not necessarily on the same page and often not even on the same road. That is why you hear about people getting fired or replaced on this or that campaign, despite the fact that staffers all came recommended, endorsed and with CVs. It's a simple function of the rigged system that most campaigns run the candidate (staff are imposed and controlled by interests), and not the other way around. That's simply the way it is for the most part in this high stakes racket of who gets to loot during the next cycle. If it were not so, Ron Paul would a) not need to put himself on the line for us, and b) would not need a revolution to make freedom win.

By now, Ron Paul is too busy to with all the stuff we applaud daily. That stuff takes quickly 12 to 14 hours out of a day, every day. He can't evaluate every decision by theCampaign, even less every detail. There is a possibility (note the word possibility) that not everyone in theCampaign has his(our) best interest in mind, or is so gifted as to be infallible. Going OMG after defeat will not do much good.

If theCampaign is brilliant and true to the end, they will all be celebrated. In the mean time, they should not get all upset about some prudent scrutiny of their actions; they are professionals and should expect nothing less. Hell, Ron Paul himself is micro-analyzed every day on this and other fora, and 'told' what he 'must' and 'must not' do. If it's acceptable for the candidate (with all his public record), why do opinions and concerns about particular directions of theCapaign (comparatively unknowns) elicit such heated responses?

Did you read max's bottom line?

"All in all...a useful experience...but dont underestimate your ability to think for yourselves. Deferring to "experts" is why this country is so screwed up to begin with. Take what u need...and use your judgement in the field as well..."

Sounds perfectly reasonable and demonstrably true. No?

Simple said, the premise of your argument is incorrect because it is that Ron Paul is unaware of Anita Andrews. When and if you speak with her you will find out this is an incorrect premise.

What is correct is that we need organization and coordination in every state in the union to win this election, this is why Anita Andrews is setting out state to state. If it wasn't for her asking people to sign a document protecting the campaigns strategy then this debate and thread probably wouldnt even be happening.

Jared Callanan
09-23-2007, 09:08 PM
your money is better off sent to RON PAUL,then hearing this BS,this is all common sense stuff she is talking about,nothing secret in what she is saying. would be like paying to buy her water,then explaining to everyone they cant mention you bought water that is nothing special from her, im glad i didnt get suckered into attending these worthless events.Much of what she said is re-hashed common sense.

I question whether you have actually seen her speak for the simple reason that she isn't charging the people attending these meetings. I also question it because she certainly reveals fresh ideas that the others campaigns aren't using and that campaigns didn't use in the 2004 election.

Some of the things she says come off as no-brainers, but that doesn't mean that other campaigns are using this strategy and it doesn't mean that it is a widely used strategy. She is putting forward a grassroots strategy that larger campaigns with large war chests most likely wouldn't use.

ACJohn
09-23-2007, 09:09 PM

Ok not 1/3, but the Metro Area is the densest population with some of the highest ranking per capita incomes. Fertile ground for donations that Once again can help with a National Campaign (Which includes NH !) Also, when we win NH we will have the people in place in each state to make a push and not be scrambling for a last minute campaign.

Just My 2 Cents,

John

Jared Callanan
09-23-2007, 09:17 PM
Ok not 1/3, but the Metro Area is the densest population with some of the highest ranking per capita incomes. Fertile ground for donations that Once again can help with a National Campaign (Which includes NH !) Also, when we win NH we will have the people in place in each state to make a push and not be scrambling for a last minute campaign.

Just My 2 Cents,

John

John,

In my opinion this is the most important issue in this debate. As I have continued to say, we need organization in these states because of a win and because of a loss in early states.

If you take a look at Pat Buchanan's campaign in 1996 and Howard Dean's campaign in 2004 you will see two great examples of why you need a coordinated organization in every state after the early primaries because of early wins and because of early losses.

Winning early states is a must for our campaign but organization in other states after the early states is just as important because we are challenging the establishment and they are going to do everything they can to stop us if we do get momentum in the early going.

Proemio
09-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Simple said, the premise of your argument is incorrect because it is that Ron Paul is unaware of Anita Andrews. When and if you speak with her you will find out this is an incorrect premise.

The argument does not depend on any particular campaign staffer, consultant or strategy.

speciallyblend
09-23-2007, 10:05 PM
I never said,i went to them,thats why i asked if people pay for this crap.I think its great she is around talking.All i said was,she is basically re-hashing stuff that is basically common sense. thats my point and that i see people bitching about it.

speciallyblend
09-23-2007, 10:10 PM
She doesn't charge anything. IT IS FREE. If you like it, then great. I think that anything that motivates non-activist types is great, and if Anita is what you need-a (see what I did with the rhyming?), then more power to you.

I Concur,i just thought amusing since people are arguing over common sense stuff

Corydoras
09-23-2007, 10:18 PM
No offense intended, but this thread...
::snore::

I'm going to stop following any threads relating to Anita Andrews.

Jared Callanan
09-24-2007, 05:37 AM
I never said,i went to them,thats why i asked if people pay for this crap.I think its great she is around talking.All i said was,she is basically re-hashing stuff that is basically common sense. thats my point and that i see people bitching about it.

SpecialBlend,

There have been only a handful of people that have shared this view in the hundreds of responses that these threads have produced. Many many many more responses have shown her strategy to be very refreshing and her meetings to be worth going to.

At our meeting we had someone there that is brand new to the world of politics and has never volunteered until now. He directly questioned Anita Andrews and said this all seems like common sense, and some of it does seem like that but it doesn't mean our grassroots organizations are instilling it in their areas and it doesn't mean other campaigns are using it.

I think you should reserve comment until you know what she is saying.

Jared Callanan
09-24-2007, 05:42 AM
No offense intended, but this thread...
::snore::

I'm going to stop following any threads relating to Anita Andrews.

That's your opinion, and I respect that. However, I think people attending these Anita Andrews meetings could be the difference between winning and losing this election, not even because of what Ms. Andrews says but just as much so because you are getting a large group of diehard Ron Paul people in the same room ready to coordinate and organize a potentially important state.

Without someone holding meetings to setup these events I am not sure they would happen, I know they wouldn't have happened in Maine without her. People want to continue with the guerilla campaigning and I am apart of that campaign and the grassroots campaigns in three states, but without instilling organization and coordination in every state we stand no chance. We can't just get by with the grassroots we are doing and we can't expect the national campaign to do it for us.

constituent
09-24-2007, 06:26 AM
i've been trying to reserve comment on this AA situation until I have the opportunity to experience it myself... however, from what I gather it sounds
like exactly what we were all bitching and moaning about needing just a couple
of months ago.

the NDA freaked some folks out and sent some sparks flying, but it is what
it is and most don't seem to have a problem with it...

regardless of the value we each perceive in her materials, strategies, etc. it
is a good thing that SOMEONE is going around w/ the official go ahead to help
with coordination efforts, one way or another...

that being said, i'm not certain what is left waiting.

rdenner
09-24-2007, 08:02 AM
SHUT UP PEOPLE. COULD IT ACTUALLY BE YOU'RE BOTH RIGHT!!!

IF you don't like what Anitta is saying DON'T USE IT. The original Revolution wasn't won by just one tactic. It took the intelectual and staid tactics of a Benjamin Franklin going over to France(along with Jefferson), it took the ballsy "guerilla" tactics of a large number of state malitia's, it took the more "traditional" military tactics of a George Washington to win the war.

ATTACK ON MULTIPLE FRONTS. That is the classic hallmark of FOURTH GENERATIONAL WARFARE. Attack them in their weak points where ever there is a weak point.

NEVER conceed a fight uncontested. The Art of War doesn't say to run away from fights you can't win, it says to not play into your enemies strengths. So if NY/NJ is Rudy land we fight him on multiple fronts. Distrubute info from the Firefighter Unions blasting Rudy for post 9/11 bullcrap like bad air quality and the fact he threw 1,000 of body parts into the Freshkill Landfill so they could get the new building going. If people turn on Rudy and all the other Repub's have conceeded NY/NJ then Ron Paul will benefit from the smacking down of Rudy.

He is beatable in NY, it's just going to take different tactics.

Michigan on the other hand is VERY winnable in a more traditional sense. Paul Garfield is running a very tradition approach up there and is plugging into the Republican party(remember Saul Anuniz). If we had just conceded Michagan back at the first debate, we wouldn't have had the great success we are having in Michigan right now. THIS IS MITT'S BACKYARD and we are making great progress up here.

IT TAKES ALL KINDS OF TACTICS. I for one am better at being told what to do(at least in this case). I'm not a revolutionary(yet) and would like to do things in a more traditional sense. Like dropping LIT and talking to people face to face.

You may like to sneak out at night and put up signs and drop LIT on parked cars at night.

BOTH ARE LEGITAMATE. Because I probably would never do what you do, and you might never do what I do. The Anita course I'm guessing is geared toward MY MIND SET. I want to get involved but I don't know what to do and I don't want to be Ninja'ing around at night putting up signs.

Robert

LibertyEagle
09-24-2007, 08:39 AM
So if NY/NJ is Rudy land we fight him on multiple fronts. Distrubute info from the Firefighter Unions blasting Rudy for post 9/11 bullcrap like bad air quality and the fact he threw 1,000 of body parts into the Freshkill Landfill so they could get the new building going. If people turn on Rudy and all the other Repub's have conceeded NY/NJ then Ron Paul will benefit from the smacking down of Rudy.

I heard about that someplace else. That is so sick, it is hard to even fathom. If we could get absolute confirmation of that and if it is true, get the message out there (without attaching Ron Paul to it), I can't imagine ANYONE but sickos voting for him.

speciallyblend
09-24-2007, 08:40 AM
I never said i hated or disliked Anita.I'm saying we should be more worried about the deaf,dumb and blind GOP. I just see arguing over anita,when the real reality is the failed GOP who doesnt understand they will lose without DR RON PAUL. If the GOP chooses to ignore RON PAULS MESSAGE,then i guess it will be the end of the GOP.

I SAY LET THE GOP KNOW THEIR TROUBLES AND IF THEY WANT TO IGNORE US,then they can die without us. I really careless about the GOP,my vote is only going to RON PAUL,the rest are the problem. ITS RON PAUL or the gop can die by my hand. IF WE DONT GET RON PAUL,then both parties will destroy our country,its that simple and if the GOP ignores this reality,then they can enjoy Hillary. My family are life-long democrats,they are going to vote for Ron Paul and if the gop turns their backs on Ron Paul,I assure you my parents wont be voting republican. GOP the ball is in your court ,dont screw it up,but my bets are the gop is deaf,dumb and blind. RON PAUL 2008 or neither party(both are gonna screw you)

speciallyblend
09-24-2007, 08:42 AM
It seems some are beating around the bush(no pun intended) I'm over beating around the bush,I'm telling republicans,you have one chance,DONT BLOW IT ,
RON PAUL 2008

speciallyblend
09-24-2007, 08:49 AM

IF you don't like what Anitta is saying DON'T USE IT. The original Revolution wasn't won by just one tactic. It took the intelectual and staid tactics of a Benjamin Franklin going over to France(along with Jefferson), it took the ballsy "guerilla" tactics of a large number of state malitia's, it took the more "traditional" military tactics of a George Washington to win the war.

ATTACK ON MULTIPLE FRONTS. That is the classic hallmark of FOURTH GENERATIONAL WARFARE. Attack them in their weak points where ever there is a weak point.

NEVER conceed a fight uncontested. The Art of War doesn't say to run away from fights you can't win, it says to not play into your enemies strengths. So if NY/NJ is Rudy land we fight him on multiple fronts. Distrubute info from the Firefighter Unions blasting Rudy for post 9/11 bullcrap like bad air quality and the fact he threw 1,000 of body parts into the Freshkill Landfill so they could get the new building going. If people turn on Rudy and all the other Repub's have conceeded NY/NJ then Ron Paul will benefit from the smacking down of Rudy.

He is beatable in NY, it's just going to take different tactics.

Michigan on the other hand is VERY winnable in a more traditional sense. Paul Garfield is running a very tradition approach up there and is plugging into the Republican party(remember Saul Anuniz). If we had just conceded Michagan back at the first debate, we wouldn't have had the great success we are having in Michigan right now. THIS IS MITT'S BACKYARD and we are making great progress up here.

IT TAKES ALL KINDS OF TACTICS. I for one am better at being told what to do(at least in this case). I'm not a revolutionary(yet) and would like to do things in a more traditional sense. Like dropping LIT and talking to people face to face.

You may like to sneak out at night and put up signs and drop LIT on parked cars at night.

BOTH ARE LEGITAMATE. Because I probably would never do what you do, and you might never do what I do. The Anita course I'm guessing is geared toward MY MIND SET. I want to get involved but I don't know what to do and I don't want to be Ninja'ing around at night putting up signs.

Robert

I Agree,I'm just over hearing the GOP mocking RON PAUL,I think its time to let them know how much trouble the GOP is really in and if they ignore it,then so be it. A VOTE FOR ROMNEY/THOMPSON/RUDOLF/McCAIN is just a VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON ON STEROIDS.

speciallyblend
09-24-2007, 08:54 AM
I went to a GOP Meeting in my county.They actually think Ron Paul supporters are gonna support someone other then Ron Paul in the GOP.I explained dont misjudge my attendance,My Vote is only going to RON PAUL.This point we need to drill into the gop,until then they will continue mocking Ron Paul. GOP is just as bad as the democrats.

DOES THE GOP REALLY THINK THEY ARE GONNA GAIN VOTES BY MOCKING REPUBLICANS AS WELL?? I'm BEGINNING to think they ARE DRINKING TOOO MUCH SCOTCH.

paulitics
09-24-2007, 08:56 AM
We should be focsuing on NH and Iowa. This is common sense. If we lose NH, the campaignis over. If we win, we get millions of advertising, and a huge natural boost in the polls of each state. So far, no one is understanding this basic logic, and it is annoying.

Of course we shouldn't focus (as much as winnable states) on home states of contenders that we have zero chance of winning. Where is the NH strategy? Still no word on the mailouts. Again, we, this group here should pick up the ball and headstart this and other marketing strategies in NH and Iowa. We have a shot to win NH, but only if we blitz this state.

speciallyblend
09-24-2007, 09:01 AM
We should be focsuing on NH and Iowa. This is common sense. If we lose NH, the campaignis over. If we win, we get millions of advertising, and a huge natural boost in the polls of each state. So far, no one is understanding this basic logic, and it is annoying.

Of course we shouldn't focus on home states of contenders that we have zero chance of winning. Where is the NH strategy? Still no word on the mailouts. Again, we, this group here should pick up the ball and headstart this and other marketing strategies in NH and Iowa. We have a shot to win NH, but only if we blitz this state.

I understand;) I hope NH and IOWA get with it.THE IOWA STRAWPOLL showed us we are far behind.WE MUST NOT GET LAZY ON NH.WE NEED TO WIN NH. GO GET'EM RON PAUL SUPPORTERS. IT MAKES ME PROUD TO SEE SUPPORTERS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. GREAT JOB EVERYONE,keep up the GREAT WORK

pyrazole2
09-24-2007, 09:05 AM

Amen, glad someone said it. Whether you've been to the training or not (I have), you should realize that you should be working on getting votes, not debating about the worth of Anita Andrews' materials/advice. You're not changing anyone's opinion on the matter either way.

If you thought it was insightful, great, use it. If you thought it was common sense, great, you're the King of the World. Go out and use your £€€tn€§§ to get us some votes. If you've been aware of all of this campaign stuff so long ago, why didn't you enlighten people? Why are there people that are still "Ninja'ing around at night putting up signs."???

We need everyone out working on votes!

Paulitic
09-24-2007, 09:08 AM
Title of this thread should be "SUBJECTIVE Review of AA".

constituent
09-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Title of this thread should be "SUBJECTIVE Review of AA".

how about just "f* it, enough."

Paulitic
09-24-2007, 09:43 AM
how about just "f* it, enough."

Even better!

speciallyblend
09-24-2007, 09:52 AM
I Talk to people everyday and passout flyers and inform anyone and everyone.The Reality is this in Colorado,RON PAULS MESSAGE SELLS WITH OVER 75% of the population.The problem is mentioning he is a republican,you almost need less then 5 minutes to sell RON PAULS MESSAGE,then another 4 hrs to explain why voting for a republican is your best option,note most dont want to hear the 1st excuse about a republican,who do we blame for this?? THE GOP,thanks alot GOP.look the real issue is how does RON PAUL win the GOP NOMINATION??( I Hope Ron Paul does,but do i have any hope in the GOP?? (NO) It's not going to be easy,because it seems alot of the GOP thinks Hillary will make for an easy win for the gop(no matter who runs against her) ,but they are SO WRONG.THE ONLY CHANCE THE GOP HAS OF WINNING IS RON PAUL. If they ignore their only chance ,then they will have lost the election before it has even begun,shaking my head,i guess republicans are about to waste all their money,but that isnt new,they have wasted my money as well.

RON PAUL 2008 or im done with the GOP

constituent
09-24-2007, 10:10 AM
RON PAUL 2008 or im done with the GOP

ah yes, controlled demolition is precisely what you're seeing here.
these folks are masters at it. all will happily go down w/ their ship
(maybe not a couple, but colorado's a money state ya dig?)

speciallyblend
09-24-2007, 10:28 AM
ah yes, controlled demolition is precisely what you're seeing here.
these folks are masters at it. all will happily go down w/ their ship
(maybe not a couple, but colorado's a money state ya dig?)

I'm trying hard in Colorado,but its amazing the republicans here dont even see their downfall coming,maybe its because they dont even have any grassroots or boots on the ground,but if they go out in Colorado,they will soon see their problems.

mdh
09-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Colorado's state seal contains a fasces. Think about it.