PDA

View Full Version : Note Found in von Brunn's Car

Bryan
06-11-2009, 11:48 AM
This is going to go over real well... :rolleyes: (that's sarcasm)

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/2009/06/note_found_in_von_brunns_car.php

According to charging documents filed today in Washington, DC., investigators found a note in the car James von Brunn drove to the Holocaust Museum. In what investigators refer to as "handwritten notations" found in a notebook in the car, von Brunn wrote ...

"You want my weapons -- this is how you'll get them. The Holocaust is a lie. Obama was created by Jews. Obama does what his Jew owners tell him to do. Jews captured America's money. Jews control the mass media."

AuH20
06-11-2009, 11:50 AM
He's right about everything, with exception of the Holocaust and the Jewish control grid.

acptulsa
06-11-2009, 11:52 AM
He's right about everything, with exception of the Holocaust and the Jewish control grid.

And whether his actions will help or harm those opposing what he opposed.

Pennsylvania
06-11-2009, 11:53 AM
I thought one Mel Gibson was bad enough.

cheapseats
06-11-2009, 12:01 PM
It certainly is a nice change of pace to discover a thoughtful criminal, who conveniently situates an explicit User Manual for those who are obliged to clean up after him.

Wish Hank The Bank Paulson had done the same with those TARP funds.

AuH20
06-11-2009, 12:01 PM
And whether his actions will help or harm those opposing what he opposed.

This is a hypothetical inquiry I'm sure to run into in the future:
"You're against the Fed? I bet you hate the jews and blacks. I bet you hate the president because he's black!!"

It's an effective web of thought suppression they're setting up. ;)

AuH20
06-11-2009, 12:06 PM
It certainly is a nice change of pace to discover a thoughtful criminal, who conveniently situates an explicit User Manual for those who are obliged to clean up after him.

I'd love to get a handwriting expert to validate this mission statement against other writings.

max
06-11-2009, 12:18 PM

Holocaust story has more holes than swiss cheese.....and most of the key central banking and media dons are jewish.

Father of US Federal Resrve is Paul Warburg...and last 4 Fed chairman all are jewish....Bernnke...Greenspan...Volcker...Burns..

Geitner, Rubin, Summers, Emmanuel, Axelrod, Orzag, Barney Frank....

Time we get a libertarian jew to run things...like Peter Schiff....I'd be very happy with that

max
06-11-2009, 12:19 PM

sort of like when those "al qaeda" hijackers left all those Korans and notes behind in their rental cars and apartments

Dieseler
06-11-2009, 12:23 PM
I'm not following this story really closely for obvious reasons so forgive me for asking.
Were there any witnesses to the shooting and if so, how many?

iddo
06-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Geitner, Rubin, Summers, Emmanuel, Axelrod, Orzag, Barney Frank....

Who told you that Geithner is Jewish?

ItsTime
06-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Well at least he agrees with Obamas pastor Rev Wright ;)

Agent CSL
06-11-2009, 12:44 PM
This is a hypothetical inquiry I'm sure to run into in the future:
"You're against the Fed? I bet you hate the jews and blacks. I bet you hate the president because he's black!!"

It's an effective web of thought suppression they're setting up. ;)

I just read a few articles on Huffington Post for laughs.... Uh... I didn't laugh. They brought up this EXACT point.

Now they're blaming conservative media for breeding these fuckers.

And the clock is ticking...

ItsTime
06-11-2009, 12:50 PM
I just read a few articles on Huffington Post for laughs.... Uh... I didn't laugh. They brought up this EXACT point.

Now they're blaming conservative media for breeding these fuckers.

And the clock is ticking...

Right wing extremists like Rev Wright