PDA

View Full Version : NWO? How do you feel now?

cska80
06-10-2009, 05:01 PM
It's been a while and I'm sure many have become even further informed and educated on their own through many avenues now exposed to them. I remember a poll like this a long time ago on these forums and the results were somewhat low on the idea of a New World Order. I'd like to see where people are now.

sevin
06-10-2009, 05:52 PM
I've always said so, but what I thought would take 10-20 years has happened in 1 year. :eek:

eOs
06-10-2009, 10:59 PM
New world order is too much of a loaded gun. Something is brewing, obviously. The world power's economic system is finally running it's course. So, a new something is coming.

VIDEODROME
06-10-2009, 11:03 PM
More like New World Disorder. What a mess.

pinkmandy
06-10-2009, 11:45 PM
I never thought that the world's most powerful people meeting in secret were going to such great lengths hang out and drink beer. I can't imagine such people not trying to work together to run the world. Heck, at times I've looked around me at what society has become and wondered how I would fix it if I had the power to do so...I imagine people who actually have that power do what they can to use it.

Sandman33
06-11-2009, 12:44 AM
The entire world is already ran by a handful of families. And it has been for centuries. The SAME families, and if you're not of their bloodline you can only go so far.

Throughout the centuries they have simply tightened the rope that binds us. Now they want the final step, to have everyone not only view them as superior, but to BEG them for the system of controll back when they retract the money supply. Everyone tagged like cattle, begging for slavery.

They have already taken over the entire worlds monetary system...replaced it with a debt/credit system which charges us instant interest debt slavery, then they turn what used to be a hard currency into a completely useless paper fiat currency while STEALING every countries gold reserves and placing it in thier private accounts.

I'd bet your ASS that if we audited Fort Knox you'd be in for a surprise.

Conservative Christian
06-11-2009, 01:44 AM
Yes, and I've been saying it since 1980.

AutoDas
06-11-2009, 02:24 AM
It's been a while and I'm sure many have become even further informed and educated on their own through many avenues now exposed to them. I remember a poll like this a long time ago on these forums and the results were somewhat low on the idea of a New World Order. I'd like to see where people are now.

Maybe that's what drove away the fence riders? Naw, that'd be a coincidence. :rolleyes:

Agent CSL
06-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Find some of the old NWO polls - several people objected to it existing. I bet more than half of them have reconsidered. There's a new world order alright, a Phoenix incarnate, and it needs your soul to thrive.

malkusm
06-11-2009, 10:48 AM

Rule #1 of conducting a poll: present the question in an unbiased manner.

axiomata
06-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Define NWO.

Chieftain1776
06-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Only if you consider "Davos Capitalism" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185572) as NWO...which I don't.

TheConstitutionLives
06-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Define NWO.

Exactly. How many freakin' times are people gonna bring this crap up? Every collective group has their own bias and want to tilt the country in the direction they desire. The constant NWO topic gets annoying

torchbearer
06-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Rule #1 of conducting a poll: present the question in an unbiased manner.

first thing they teach in sociology.

anaconda
06-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Actually I haven't always said so. I started waking up in around 2005. Mile Ruppert's video of his lecture at Portland State University was my Red Pill.

Sandman33
06-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Define NWO.

Central Banking families controlling the entire worlds monetary system and manipulating you and your family at will. Headed by the Rothschild family with a handfull of other families all over the world.

CFR
TRILATTERAL COMMISSION
BILDERBERG GROUPERS

All supporting the SAME agenda, buying your candidates and presidents to push it.

Thats about it.