PDA

View Full Version : They finally fired Ms. California

max
06-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Not since John Demanjuk has someone been pursued to the gates of hell so relelntlessly..

She should have been Ms. America...now she's not even Ms. california

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/06/10/prejean.dethroned/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

TonySutton
06-10-2009, 02:05 PM
She wanted to be whacked so she can go write a book and make money.

I hope they make her reimburse them for the boob job they paid for.

max
06-10-2009, 02:10 PM
She wanted to be whacked so she can go write a book and make money.

I hope they make her reimburse them for the boob job they paid for.

I hope she makes millions.

She should be able to sue that transvestite freak Perez Hilton and the whole Ms. America organization that tried to destroy her.

torchbearer
06-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Its just a pageant. She'll be ok.

TonySutton
06-10-2009, 02:14 PM
She should be able to sue that transvestite freak Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton is a lot of things but he is not a transvestite.

sevin
06-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Why have they been doing this to her? Because she answered a question honestly and not the way they wanted. The Miss America pageant is a sham.

torchbearer
06-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Why have they been doing this to her? Because she answered a question honestly and not the way they wanted. The Miss America pageant is a sham.

All pageants are a sham. They are subjective by nature. There is no objective way to measure "beauty".

Original_Intent
06-10-2009, 02:29 PM
She still got ostracized for just answering honestly rather than the way they wanted her to. The whole thing reminded me of the courtroom scene from "The Fountainhead". I mean she is no Randian heroine by a long shot, but the entire question was nothing more than a demand to kiss the ring of Political Correctness, good for her for looking them in the eye and giving her opinion.

Bman
06-10-2009, 02:48 PM

Well of course peope have been attakcing her for certain beliefs. nontheless she got fired for breach of contract.

Nothing wrong with that.

max
06-10-2009, 02:51 PM
Well of course peope have been attakcing her for certain beliefs. nontheless she got fired for breach of contract.

Nothing wrong with that.

Vanessa Williams had photos of her eating another chick's ass....and they didn't try to dethrone her.....(like Obama, she has protective pigmentation)

I question this business about "breach of contract".....seems like a pretext

Theocrat
06-10-2009, 02:54 PM

Nothing wrong with that.

Charles Limandri, Prejean's lawyer, said she learned about the decision Wednesday morning in a phone call from Trump's office.

"This is all kind of a big shock," Limandri said. "We've been working with Mr. Trump's office; she's been doing all the speaking engagements she's been asked to do. It is not true that she has not been cooperating."

No one from the pageant organization ever warned Prejean she was not doing what they wanted, he said.

"Something is going on," he said. "Truth is not being told. I don't understand where this is coming from, or why."

"For people to say that she breached her contract, that she is not doing speaking engagements is false," he said. "She did one last Sunday in Las Vegas and it went really well."
According to Carrie Prejean's lawyer, there was no breach of contract on Carrie's part. It just seems like there is too much bad publicity surrounding her, and Trump wants to switch characters to make his own image look better.

Brian4Liberty
06-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Vanessa Williams had photos of her-- another chick--- ---....and they didn't try to dethrone her.....(like Obama, she has protective pigmentation)

Lol! It wasn't just her (very light) pigmentation. That was also a protected (and encouraged) activity... :eek:

Sandra
06-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Vanessa Williams had photos of her eating another chick's ass....and they didn't try to dethrone her.....(like Obama, she has protective pigmentation)

I question this business about "breach of contract".....seems like a pretext

Not only did they try to dethrone her, they suceeded. She was forced to resign.

Bman
06-10-2009, 03:53 PM
According to Carrie Prejean's lawyer, there was no breach of contract on Carrie's part. It just seems like there is too much bad publicity surrounding her, and Trump wants to switch characters to make his own image look better.

It's what they are claiming. I guess it will be one for the courts unless she prefers the situation as is.

Kade
06-10-2009, 03:56 PM
I hope she makes millions.

She should be able to sue that transvestite freak Perez Hilton and the whole Ms. America organization that tried to destroy her.

I agree. We certainly don't want private business organizations and radical infotainers spewing their destructive detritus across our holy and fertile grounds of freedom.

http://www.clearchannel.com/images/cc-logo-Corporate.jpg

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/ap_Rush_Limbaugh_090129_mn.jpg

Bryan
06-10-2009, 04:05 PM
They are subjective by nature. There is no objective way to measure "beauty".
+1. It's similar our outcome based education- if you do as "we" say and answer as we say is correct then you get rewarded. There is no questioning the "authority".

But yes, let the free market do what they want- I've never cared about any pageants.

I agree. We certainly don't want private business organizations and radical infotainers spewing their destructive detritus across our holy and fertile grounds of freedom.

Welcome Kade!! :)

TheConstitutionLives
06-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Not since John Demanjuk has someone been pursued to the gates of hell so relelntlessly..

She should have been Ms. America...now she's not even Ms. california

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/06/10/prejean.dethroned/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

And we should give a crap about this "news" on this forum, why?

He Who Pawns
06-10-2009, 05:59 PM
This woman is a complete idiot.

0zzy
06-10-2009, 06:02 PM
She got kicked out because she wasn't attending any events, she went against her contract. Calm down everyone.

:of course her lawyer says this is false:

sevin
06-11-2009, 02:26 PM
She got kicked out because she wasn't attending any events, she went against her contract. Calm down everyone.

Yes, but something tells me they wouldn't have found an excuse to can her if she hadn't spoke her mind about gay marriage.