PDA

View Full Version : Just an Idea?? HR1207 thank you bomb?!?

TXcarlosTX
06-09-2009, 02:58 PM
call everyone and that has co-sponsored !!!

say THANK YOU :cool:

that can go a long way i bet.

anwyay im out.....

Young Paleocon
06-09-2009, 05:01 PM
I think a thanks for doing your job for the first time in 96 years would be a more appropriate letter.

eduardo89
06-09-2009, 06:06 PM
I think a thanks for doing your job for the first time in 96 years would be a more appropriate letter.

I think we need to play nice

kathy88
06-09-2009, 06:33 PM
I already sent mine an email thanking him when he signed on. I got back a canned response thanking me for my interest in another bill.

My response was pretty ignorant, something like, the intent of the email was to THANK Congressman Thompson for supporting HR1207, and I got back an automated reply that had nothing to do with that. If you clowns are going to just send canned email responses, at least hire someone who knows which one to send... or something like that. I was pissed.

eduardo89
06-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Yeah I got the same response from a few, but there are others that actually have someone personally respond to you. And its always good to let them know that the American people want them to work with RP

Paulitical Correctness
06-09-2009, 06:53 PM
I'll be mailing a letter tomorrow. Letters to my senators regarding S. 604 to follow. :)

eduardo89
06-09-2009, 07:24 PM
I'll be mailing a letter tomorrow. Letters to my senators regarding S. 604 to follow. :)

We need to get on S. 604!

Cali4RonPaul
06-09-2009, 07:31 PM
I already sent mine an email thanking him when he signed on. I got back a canned response thanking me for my interest in another bill.

My response was pretty ignorant, something like, the intent of the email was to THANK Congressman Thompson for supporting HR1207, and I got back an automated reply that had nothing to do with that. If you clowns are going to just send canned email responses, at least hire someone who knows which one to send... or something like that. I was pissed.

Many times they are staffed with just volunteer interns, i.e. college students that don't get paid. I would forgive them for being indifferent.