PDA

View Full Version : Obama pushing PAYGO - ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

tangent4ronpaul
06-09-2009, 02:16 PM
WHAT A JOKE!

Tax ya music, Tax ya energy, tax ya EVERYTHING!!!!! - yeah... "pay as you go...." :rolleyes:

-t

Dianne
06-09-2009, 02:50 PM
You have to laugh your ass off about that one. Now that he has bankrupted the country by giving trillions of dollars we don't have to his "bestest" friends..... now it's time for the rest of us to pay as we go... The man and his bilderberg/cfr cabinet are an absolute disgrace.

ladyjade3
06-09-2009, 02:54 PM
PAYGO. Basically mandates tax increases everytime a law is passed, and makes tax cuts out of the question. PAYGO sucks.

ladyjade3
06-09-2009, 02:54 PM
THAT is Congress's idea of fiscal responsibility. that's the sad thing.

heavenlyboy34
06-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Every time I hear one of these hair-brained schemes, I just LMAO!! It's like Lucille Ball writes the script for the Fedgov. ~giggles~

Acala
06-09-2009, 02:57 PM
There is no conceivable scheme of taxation that could even come close to paying for even the existing obligations and debt. Unless he is an idiot, he knows that. This is just lip service to try and mollify the suckers who buy US bonds.

Andrew-Austin
06-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Print as you go!

He Who Pawns
06-09-2009, 03:15 PM
I think the American people are rolling their eyes at this kind of BS. They know that Obama and the Dems' spending is absolutely out of control, and the Dems are going to pay a heavy price in future elections for bankrupting us. If bond rates and interest rates start to skyrocket, and the dollar keeps losing value, there is going to be a MASSIVE backlash against the Dems.

The only problem is, the GOP is not moving itself into position to take advantage of this. The GOP should drop all the "social conservative" and warmongering nonsense and focus like a laser on fiscal conservatism.

eduardo89
06-09-2009, 03:50 PM
The only problem is, the GOP is not moving itself into position to take advantage of this. The GOP should drop all the "social conservative" and warmongering nonsense and focus like a laser on fiscal conservatism.

I agree, the national GOP should leave the social conservative stuff for the state level parties, its really none of the federal government's business.