PDA

View Full Version : CONSTITUTION PARTY NATIONAL DIGITAL MEDIA TRAINING LIVE SESSION Tuesday, June 9th

Volitzer
06-09-2009, 12:16 PM
CONSTITUTION PARTY NATIONAL DIGITAL MEDIA TRAINING
LIVE SESSION Tuesday, June 9th , 7pm EST

Panel Members With Webcams Who Wish To Participate Should Follow these instructions:

1. Have your webcam plugged in, activated and ready.
2. Visit the following URL: http://connectnow.acrobat.com/rmtvtraining
3. Log In: Simply click "Enter as Guest" and type your name.
4. If Adobe Flash Server pops up and asks for permission to access your computer, click "accept".
5. You may notice another application launching outside of your browswer. This is okay. Let that window load.
6. Enter the "MEETING" once your virtual room finishes its build.
7. Call into our conference bridge at: 1-218-486-2203 Participant Code: 8751320 All audio will be handled through this conference bridge.
8. Enter the conference via video by simply clicking the "share my camera" button and you willl be live if your webcam is functional.
9. You will then see yourself added to the rest of the participant's along the left side of the screen.

Welcome to our virtual meeting!

NOTE: Please log into this meeting room prior to the event and test everything out. If you need my assistance in any way to help you connect your equipment or to offer technical support, please contact me using the following information:

Sam Ettaro's contact info
Home phone number: 814-236-3976
Skype Handle: "ettarocom"
Email: ettaro@republicmedia.tv

PHONE PARTICIPANTS ONLY:
Panel Members Who Wish To Participate via phone only should simply dial into the conference bridge above.

WEB VIEWERS ONLY:
If you plan on watching this presentation only you may do so by visiting the page listed below.

CONSTITUTION PARY LIVE DIGITAL MEDIA TRAINING:
VIEW TV ONLY LINK HERE

http://www.ettaro.com/subdomains/republicmediatv/training/cpDIGITALMEDIA.html

Thanks everyone. We'll see you on Tuesday, June 9th!

Samuel A. Ettaro
www.republicmedia.tv