PDA

View Full Version : GOP blames the Media?? WTF??

speciallyblend
06-09-2009, 05:32 AM
The last several days, I have heard that the GOP is not to blame? I feel the blame is totally(100%) on the GOP shoulders and no one else's. The GOP is kinda like the kid in the candy store blaming the candy for him stealing it from the store!

as far as i am concerned the blame is on McCain,Palin,Newt,GOP leaders(fill in the blank),right-wing republicans and most of the elected GOP leaders! call them old guard/neo-cons/right-wingers but basically everyone but Ron Paul!

but for the GOP it is not their fault. it is the media. from what i am hearing maybe the GOP will become a 3rd party. pretty much nonsense is all i am hearing from the GOP!!!!

The only ideas that are worth a dam in the GOP is Ron Paul's Platform,until they figure that out. i doubt the GOP will win much in the next 4-20 yrs!!

I will make sure my vote and all my family/friends votes make sure the GOP stays where it is,nowhere !!!

blame the media??I say we should keep gitmo open and send 95% of the GOP leaders to GITMO and maybe we should waterboard them!! sincerely registered republican for now!!

note ,i voted for option 2/Blame the GOP Leaders/Republican Primary Process Corruption!!

speciallyblend
06-09-2009, 05:46 AM
haha whoever polled option 3 ,you amuse me;) i do not remember the DNC corrupting the gop primary. unless they switched and forced the gop leaders to nominate mccain?

your vote on poll makes sure the gop stays exactly where it belongs in the minority! of course option 3 was a joke but i know you know this;)

pacelli
06-09-2009, 06:35 AM
Hell on Fox & Friends this morning they were parroting the same talking point. The talking heads were saying that the "main stream media" was soft on obama. I can't believe people buy that garbage.

zach
06-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Blame somebody else first to get the focus off of yourself.

acptulsa
06-09-2009, 07:08 AM
haha whoever polled option 3 ,you amuse me;) i do not remember the DNC corrupting the gop primary. unless they switched and forced the gop leaders to nominate mccain?

your vote on poll makes sure the gop stays exactly where it belongs in the minority! of course option 3 was a joke but i know you know this;)

That's no joke, K. It wasn't the DNC. It was the Damned Liberal Media. The G.O.P. was all set to cleanse itself through free market principles and nominate Ron Paul, and then the Damned Liberal Media--the Watchdog of the Politically Correct--belittled him and painted him as a kook. See, it's all just about the old left/right--no need to rethink the broken system completely. Just come on home to the good old G.O.P. and if you don't like all the neocons, well, help destroy the Damned Liberal Media and they'll go away on their own. Right?

I think I'd be pretty good at spinning things for them, but I get so damned dizzy. Think I'll just sit down a minute now...

HOLLYWOOD
06-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Ron Paul threatened BOTH parties of Graft and Corruption. That includes the 'FOR SALE' MSM. The Media is just as responsible for sabotaging Candidates and their campaigns as they are selecting the Winner(s).

ABC, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, all tailor the people to the left. Fox is the right side.

If Hitler and his Propaganda machine can lead 10's of millions to their own destruction, so can the controlling party and their US media.

The RINOs of the GOP and their NEOCON leaders are the morons that pushed their OWN agenda down conservative/independent/constitutionalist/libertarian republicans. the GOP leaders are fossils, doomed to failure.

eduardo89
06-09-2009, 11:21 AM
In a way you could blame the media for some things, but it's the GOP leadership who really should be put to shame...

speciallyblend
06-09-2009, 03:54 PM
In a way you could blame the media for some things, but it's the GOP leadership who really should be put to shame...

i agree on some things for sure. we need to hold the gop leaders accountable but electing them back to their same positions in most cases is not the way. we need to keep calling them out.

who knows what the future holds,but if folks think the current gop leadership and talking heads are the future of the gop. then i see no future for them. palin/romney/newt/steele,if i hear those names again. i might puke!