PDA

View Full Version : Our Libertarian Party is Organizing a Protest..

tonesforjonesbones
06-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Our Libertarian Party is organizing a protest in front of our State rep's office, Allen Boyd, because he won't sponsor HR 1207. We are going to ask some others to join us also...tones

heavenlyboy34
06-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Our Libertarian Party is organizing a protest in front of our State rep's office, Allen Boyd, because he won't sponsor HR 1207. We are going to ask some others to join us also...tones

yay! Good luck, Tonesy! ~hugs!~:cool:

KCIndy
06-08-2009, 10:30 PM

When and where?? :confused:

Reason
06-09-2009, 12:47 AM

Take some video! :)

KCIndy
06-09-2009, 12:50 AM
Take some video! :)

Yeah, and some pitchforks and torches while you're at it!! Maybe that will help him "see the light" about HR1207!! :D

libertarian4321
06-09-2009, 02:48 AM

I assume that by "State rep." you mean your local member of the US House of Representatives?

Kludge
06-09-2009, 03:23 AM
I assume that by "State rep." you mean your local member of the US House of Representatives?

You apparently do not.

I'm a bit confused as to why Tones wrote "Our Libertarian Party", "we", and "us", though.

Tones joined the LP??? When did that happen?

Brassmouth
06-09-2009, 07:27 AM
Wait, is this still the same RPF????????????????

If so, shouldn't you people be demanding that they cease immediately and "reform" their local GOP in order to protest????????????

I thought that was the only "effective" way to accomplish anything! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

:rolleyes: