PDA

View Full Version : Pastor on Alan Colmes radio show says he prays for Obama's death (youtube)

emazur
06-08-2009, 05:34 PM
YouTube - Pastor Drake Prays For Obama's Death: Prayers of Hate From Rightwing Pulpits (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GeXVKb2hbM)

Theocrat
06-08-2009, 06:01 PM
I think in wisdom and love, it's better for that pastor to pray for Obama's salvation, not his death. God does not take pleasure in the death of the wicked, as He says in Ezekiel 18:23, "Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die, saith the Lord GOD, and not that he should return from his ways and live?"

jkr
06-08-2009, 06:10 PM
man i love the word!

VIDEODROME
06-08-2009, 06:19 PM
I think a lot of preachers get their kicks from invoking the wrath of god on people but I don't often see them single out specific people like this. Crazy stuff.

Freedom 4 all
06-08-2009, 07:05 PM
I think in wisdom and love, it's better for that pastor to pray for Obama's salvation, not his death. God does not take pleasure in the death of the wicked, as He says in Ezekiel 18:23, "Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die, saith the Lord GOD, and not that he should return from his ways and live?"

That's actually really enlightened. I like that.

american.swan
06-08-2009, 07:10 PM

I agree. The pastor's prayers probably are going to harm himself more than Obama.

UnReconstructed
06-09-2009, 09:24 AM
this guy doesn't sound very pro-life to me

Working Poor
06-09-2009, 10:14 AM
What an idiot. People like this help me understand why pro-lifers could be considered terrorist and put on a watch list.

Keeping ones own side of the street clean is the best policy I think.

Liberty Star
06-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Pastor: IRS Probes Huckabee Endorsement
By Gillian Flaccus
Associated Press Writer
Thu, Feb. 14 2008 08:04 AM EST

BUENA PARK, Calif. (AP) — Southern Baptist pastor Wiley Drake said Wednesday that he is being investigated by the Internal Revenue Service for his endorsement of GOP presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee in a press release written on church stationery.

Now Huck will be forced by Fox news management to publicly denounce the Pastor.

The Pastor incidenetlly has a seat in Heaven locked because Jesus Christ the Lord told him so in advance, it may be hard for Huck to bash him in public. This is going to be messy few weeks ahead.