PDA

View Full Version : HuffPost Interviews Dr. Paul About Obama's Foreign Policy

Knightskye
06-08-2009, 01:41 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kathleen-wells/congressman-ron-paul-talk_b_212520.html

:)

Don't forget to Digg it. I won't post the link. It's right next to the article.

Also, isn't it strange how we can't "Shout" on Digg anymore, but bloggers can still have the Digg button right next to their articles?

werdd
06-08-2009, 02:33 PM
"They were trying to get them to say that there was a connection between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein in order to justify this illegal war."

:O

FSP-Rebel
06-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Great interview by Ron, what a surprise.

He Who Pawns
06-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Dr Paul is fearless!

heavenlyboy34
06-08-2009, 04:08 PM
"Congressman Ron Paul: I think he is purely political. I think he has backed down on what he said. He was elected for change and it is the same old stuff and he is as much of a neo-con now as Bush was with this issue and other issues. The war has been expanded. He continues with not closing down Guantanamo. There is probably, for as most [sic] as we can tell, there is still secret rendition going on. We just moved some of this process overseas. We are not going to be aware of it in detail."

Yay, RP!! I hope he does lots more interviews like this-especially in the MSM. ;):D:cool:

Knightskye
06-10-2009, 06:12 AM
"They were trying to get them to say that there was a connection between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein in order to justify this illegal war."

:O

I'm sure they liked that. :) Liberals do applaud Dr. Paul on some points.