PDA

View Full Version : I sent Sheriff Mack's book to my local sheriffs

disorderlyvision
06-08-2009, 09:23 AM
I sent Mack's book to the Marion and Ralls county sheriff here in MO. I also sent a copy to the local chief of police. I got an e-mal back from the Marion County Sheriff today...

"Kevin, I got the book that you sent me in the mail today, what a pleasant surprise. I will read the book and I want to thank you for thinking of me and for the gift. I will contact you back when I am done with it and let you know. Again thanks and if I can be of assistance to you give me a call. Jimmy Shinn"

Maybe it will give him a new perspective, at least I hope so.

Mack is trying to get his book into the hands of every Sheriff in the US, why don't you guys help out his cause and buy a few copies and send them on to your local sheriffs?

http://www.sheriffmack.com/index.php/books-by-richard-mack

America's Last Hope

READY FOR DELIVERY! - Sheriff Mack's newest book covers decades of research to prove once and for all that the sheriffs in this country are indeed the ultimate law authority in their respective jurisdictions. The sheriff absolutely has the power and responsiblity to defend his citizens against all enemies, including those from our own Federal Government. History, case law, common law and common sense all show clear evidence that the sheriff is the people's protector in all issues of injustice and is responsible for keeping the peace in all matters. He is the last line of defense for his constituents; he is America's last hope to regain our forgotten freedom. This short but powerful book is a must read for all citizens, sheriffs, and government officials that we may all work to return America to the constitutional republic she was meant to be. Amazing as it might be, the sheriff can make this happen!

http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/pages/16626-freedom-watch-guest-suggestions/suggestions/171037-sheriff-richard-mack vote to get the Sheriff on Freedom Watch

Njon
06-08-2009, 11:17 AM
This is an extremely worthy cause, and I do believe that it can make a difference. It's something practical that can be done to help save the republic.

JoshLowry
06-08-2009, 11:43 AM
I sent Mack's book to the Marion and Ralls county sheriff here in MO. I also sent a copy to the local chief of police. I got an e-mal back from the Marion County Sheriff today...

"Kevin, I got the book that you sent me in the mail today, what a pleasant surprise. I will read the book and I want to thank you for thinking of me and for the gift. I will contact you back when I am done with it and let you know. Again thanks and if I can be of assistance to you give me a call. Jimmy Shinn"

Mack is trying to get his book into the hands of every Sheriff in the US, why don't you guys help out his cause and buy a few copies and send them on to your local sheriffs?

That's awesome!

You and RPH are forcing my hand. I'm going to send one to our County Sherriff as well. I don't think I will get a response but maybe so. Did you include your email on a hand written note or what?

disorderlyvision
06-08-2009, 12:31 PM
That's awesome!

You and RPH are forcing my hand. I'm going to send one to our County Sherriff as well. I don't think I will get a response but maybe so. Did you include your email on a hand written note or what?

Great! glad to hear that you are going to send one:)

Yes, I included my e-mail in my contact info. I just sent a polite little note, saying that I was sending him the book as a gift, and that I hoped he would take the time to read it.

disorderlyvision
07-06-2009, 12:29 PM
You get that book sent off yet Josh?

Anyone else done it yet? If not, what is stopping you?

Order one (or more) and send it. Lets help the Sheriff get them to every Sheriff in the country.

JoshLowry
07-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Just ordered it, thanks for the reminder.

You sent a payment of $13.00 USD to Richard Mack (sheriffmack@hotmail.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
I'll probably read it before I pass it on to the Sheriff. Will include a hand written note.

:)

disorderlyvision
07-06-2009, 12:40 PM

I'll probably read it before I pass it on to the Sheriff. Will include a hand written note.

Nice! It is a pretty quick read. I read one of the copies before I sent them off too:)

disorderlyvision
07-18-2009, 07:39 PM

Have you read it yet?

who else is going to send their sheriff a book. come on people they are cheap what is holding you back. lets get one to every sheriff....

fedup100
07-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks to all of you that have done this. I cannot think of better endeavor that would make such a huge difference in the way this country is going.

specsaregood
07-18-2009, 08:10 PM
Have you read it yet?

who else is going to send their sheriff a book. come on people they are cheap what is holding you back. lets get one to every sheriff....

Thanks for the reminder, just ordered 2 copies (one for myself, one for the sheriff) I was going to order it a couple weeks ago but needed to make sure nobody else I knew of had already sent the sheriff a copy.

A couple counties away we have a RP-guy that won the Republican Nomination for sheriff and is prepping a big run for the office. I asked him if he had read Sheriff Mack's book and he said, "of course, why do you think I'm running for the office." :cool: They are just getting started but are serious about the campaign. Should be a fun one.

Reason
07-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Just bought two copies. :cool:

MsDoodahs
07-18-2009, 09:55 PM
reminder to self post.

youngbuck
07-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Good work, and mad props to you. I should do the same for my Sheriff.

Steeleye
07-18-2009, 11:01 PM
I just bought two copies: one for me, the other for my sheriff. Once I finish mine, I'll probably send it to the county over's sheriff.

disorderlyvision
07-19-2009, 12:32 AM

Thanks for the reminder, just ordered 2 copies (one for myself, one for the sheriff)

Just bought two copies. :cool:

I just bought two copies: one for me, the other for my sheriff. Once I finish mine, I'll probably send it to the county over's sheriff.

+1776

Awesome!!

Any other takers....

devil21
07-19-2009, 02:25 AM
I like this idea. Tag for later.

dr. hfn
07-19-2009, 08:26 AM
I'm going to do the same thing here in Beaver County, PA.

ronpaulhawaii
07-19-2009, 08:41 AM
:) - you guys ROCK!!!

Carson
07-19-2009, 08:51 AM

Great idea!

I hope it gets passed on when he is through with it.

Off to Google to see what it is all about...

I just knew if I heard about it here it was going to be a good one.

P.S. Video goodness.

YouTube - Oath Keeper Sheriff Richard Mack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJgPuNAh60)

disorderlyvision
07-19-2009, 09:52 AM
:) - you guys ROCK!!!

How many copies do you think you have passed out so far Mike? You have us all beat I am sure:D you and the Sheriff Mack sticky inspired me to order some for my sheriff's, I am hoping to pass that inspiration along. It looks like it is working....

Keep up the good work guys. We can get these into the hands of every sheriff!!!

disorderlyvision
07-19-2009, 06:03 PM
April 2009: THERE ARE NO SHERIFFS LEFT BEHIND IN MINNESOTA! Many people have written in telling us that they have given a copy of "The County Sheriff" to their own county sheriff... and that's awesome! Every bit is appreciated, and we can only hope it will make a difference. Now here's something a little extra special: A woman in Minnesota bought a copy of the book for all 87 county Sheriffs in her state, hand-addressed them and mailed them along with an introductory letter. Click here to see her letter.
UPDATE: Here are written responses from some of the sheriffs who have received the book: 1 2 3

June 2009: THERE ARE NO SHERIFFS LEFT BEHIND IN Ohio, Montana, Idaho or Arizona!

July 2009: THERE ARE NO SHERIFFS LEFT BEHIND IN Oregon!

If you are not in the above states, buy a book and send it to your sheriff

disorderlyvision
07-20-2009, 08:19 AM
bump

Njon
07-20-2009, 12:27 PM
It looks like Sheriff Mack is going to be on Freedom Watch on July 29th, based on his page at http://www.sheriffmack.com/index.php/speaking-engagements

disorderlyvision
07-20-2009, 02:07 PM
It looks like Sheriff Mack is going to be on Freedom Watch on July 29th, based on his page at http://www.sheriffmack.com/index.php/speaking-engagements

Nice!

disorderlyvision
07-21-2009, 09:51 AM
bump

scrosnoe
07-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Sheriff Mack's book was one of the books I took to Sheriff Rick Silver in Washington County. Here's the report that I posted in R3publican (http://r3publican.wordpress.com) recently. This is an excellent way to meet and visit with your local officials and spread the message too. Please ponder doing something similar in your county as this thread is encouraging us to do! I totally concur!

john_anderson_ii
07-21-2009, 04:19 PM
I'm from Arizona, but if you are from Montana you might want to work extra hard to put this book in your sheriffs' hands. Considering the coming ATF vs. The State and People of Montana posturing that's going on. This might also apply to other States with similar 10th Amendment legislation on the table.

ronpaulhawaii
07-21-2009, 06:15 PM
From District 14

Brazoria County Campaign for Liberty Makes Presentation to Sheriff’s Dept.
By Penny Langford Freeman

At a meeting on July 20th, at 11 am, members of the Brazoria County Campaign for Liberty met with Sheriff Charles Wagner to present books to deputies serving in the department.

The group, Brazoria County Campaign for Liberty, was started when Congressman Ron Paul ended his presidential bid in 2008. They encourage citizen awareness and action in government at all levels.

This meeting with the sheriff was a follow up to a previous speech that Sheriff Wagner gave at a gathering of the group several weeks prior.

Bruce Bolock, the leader of the Brazoria County Campaign for Liberty asked the Sheriff to read the book entitled “The County Sheriff – America’s Last Hope” by Sheriff Richard Mack of Arizona. Bruce explained that he was very pleased to learn that Sheriff Wagner read the book the very day he received it.

“He was genuinely interested in what we were trying to convey to him as our protector,” said Bolock. “I then invited him to speak to our group and it was clear that our sheriff understands that he has sovereign jurisdiction in our county when it comes to law enforcement and peace keeping. He even has more power than any of the state or federal bureaucracies that tend to overstep and sometimes abuse their power when it comes to our citizen’s rights. The sheriff and his deputies take an oath to the U.S. Constitution and the Constitution was written to protect the people from an overbearing government, not to protect a tyrannical government from its citizens. So many of our elected officials who swear to uphold the Constitution have never read it and don’t understand their role as public servants. Sheriff Wagner clearly understands his role as a peace officer. At the meeting previously, I asked him who he worked for, who was his boss, and Sheriff Wagner responded, “You, the people of Brazoria County,” said Bolock.

At a time when many citizens are expressing “no confidence” in government at all levels, Campaign for Liberty members in Brazoria County wanted to reach out and connect with the local sheriff’s department to make sure they are protected against foreign, but mostly, domestic threats. Their action is in response to an intelligence report distributed two months ago in which the Dept of Homeland Security listed supporters of Ron Paul, as well as other third party presidential candidates, fiscal conservatives, gun owners, veterans and pro life activist as potential terrorist threats.

In an area where almost seventy percent of voters are supporters of Ron Paul, I asked Sheriff Wagner if there was a potential possibility of abuse of citizen’s rights given information in the report. He chuckled and stated, “Sometimes there is a lack of common sense in government.”

Is there a threat to citizens in other areas of the country?” I asked.

“There is always the possibility.” Wagner stated seriously.

“Do you think federal agents respect your jurisdictional authority as Sheriff of Brazoria County?”

“They do. They call and ask if we need their help.” Said Wagner.

“With the growing Democrat power in Washington and President Obama’s views on gun control, many citizens are worried that they will have guns confiscated or will no longer be able to arm themselves for protection. They are buying ammunition to the point that it is in short supply. What is your reaction to this?”

Sheriff Wagner held up a box of 50 rounds of .45 bullets and said, “It is even hard for us (in the department) to find ammunition. We used to buy these for $20 and now they cost $50.”

The books were presented to the lieutenant in charge of every branch of the Brazoria County Sheriff’s Department, to be distributed to each and every sheriff’s patrol and investigative deputy.

Along with Sheriff Mack’s books, “The County Sheriff – America’s Last Hope”, which were paid for by donations from the members of the Brazoria County Campaign for Liberty, a pocket Constitution was included and was donated by Congressman Ron Paul. Ninety Seven copies of each were distributed to the department leads for the patrol deputies and investigators.

:D

disorderlyvision
07-22-2009, 12:06 AM
I'm from Arizona, but if you are from Montana you might want to work extra hard to put this book in your sheriffs' hands. Considering the coming ATF vs. The State and People of Montana posturing that's going on. This might also apply to other States with similar 10th Amendment legislation on the table.

June 2009: THERE ARE NO SHERIFFS LEFT BEHIND IN Ohio, Montana, Idaho or Arizona!

Looks like montana has been taken care of:D maybe they could send some encouragement for their sheriffs to read it. getting it to them is one thing, getting them to read it is another...

I e-mailed Sheriff Mack, and asked him if he had a map or something so we knew which counties have received books and which havent. If he doesn't I encouraged him to create one and keep it updated, so it could help activist who are try to help him reach his goal of every sheriff receiving a copy.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-22-2009, 12:13 AM
I think I am going to order a copy but instead of mailing it I think I will just take it to the Sheriff's office myself.

LATruth
07-22-2009, 01:36 AM
My Sheriff already thinks he's the last word and corrupt as they come. It's like something out of an old gangster movie, they (the strain family) own the waste removal company, he brother is the commissioner of the department of agriculture, checks all gas pumps etc. His ancestors and family come from a long line of Jews that have been in this area since it's founding in the early 1800's (Hezekiah Strain). We have illegal checkpoints all over the city on a regular basis, pretext stops, illegal searches...

The Town Chief of police who had a loyal local following, was convicted of trumped up malfeasance of office charges and his police dept. disbanded when it come out that he was going to run against him in the past election. A book telling this man he is the last word would only do us more damage.

YouTube - St. Tammany Parish Sheriff: No Nig....errrr..Trash Allowed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aqsFUK12I0&feature=player_embedded)

Njon
07-22-2009, 12:01 PM
I e-mailed Sheriff Mack, and asked him if he had a map or something so we knew which counties have received books and which havent. If he doesn't I encouraged him to create one and keep it updated, so it could help activist who are try to help him reach his goal of every sheriff receiving a copy.

That's a good idea.

Pauliana
07-22-2009, 12:22 PM
great idea.

disorderlyvision
07-23-2009, 11:19 AM
I heard back from the Sheriff...

He said it is nearly impossible to track where all the books are going, because they are being ordered off the net, and most people dn't contact him after they purchase the book to tell him what county Sheriff's received them. So for those of you that ordered recently be sure to send him an e-mail and tell him which counties were taken care of.

he also said:

We now have Kansas added to the list of sheriffs with the books:D I think that brings the total to seven states that are complete! Those states will have to stay on top of things if new sheriffs get elected.

He said he is going to start contacting Sheriffs across the country to determine their inclination towards the constitution. I told him this would be cool, as it would help us find some sheriffs to get behind in elections.

Lastly, ATTN: TECHIES/WEB DESIGNERS Sheriff Mack may need help setting something up to track the books and the sheriffs once he starts contacting them. He expressed that he isn't "too computer literate yet." If any of you are willing to donate some of your time in helping out with this contact the sheriff at sheriffmack at hotmail dot com

disorderlyvision
07-23-2009, 01:10 PM
bump

Liberty Rebellion
07-23-2009, 05:30 PM
I'll order one and send it to the St. Charles County Sheriff in Missouri.

disorderlyvision
07-24-2009, 10:09 AM
bump

disorderlyvision
07-25-2009, 05:11 PM
bumpn

disorderlyvision
07-26-2009, 09:16 AM
http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/pages/16626-freedom-watch-guest-suggestions/suggestions/171037-sheriff-richard-mack vote to get the Sheriff on Freedom Watch

disorderlyvision
07-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Any of you that ordered received your books yet?

Reason
07-28-2009, 01:06 PM
received my books yesterday

disorderlyvision
07-28-2009, 04:10 PM
received my books yesterday

:D

Mandrik
08-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Bumping this thread. I got my copy of The County Sheriff in the mail last week, and just read it within 45 minutes. I will be sending it out to my county's sheriff early next week. I figured a reminder here wouldn't hurt for those who were thinking of doing the same. :)

disorderlyvision
08-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Bumping this thread. I got my copy of The County Sheriff in the mail last week, and just read it within 45 minutes. I will be sending it out to my county's sheriff early next week. I figured a reminder here wouldn't hurt for those who were thinking of doing the same. :)

Nice!