PDA

View Full Version : caution about calling Congressmen on HR 1207

max
06-08-2009, 08:59 AM
I don't think its a good idea to call Congressmen other than your own. They only care about the folks in the district.

[Admin: cut inappropriate activism technique ]

When you call in and they see that you live in the district and are active....they are far more likely to take your request into consideration.

So if your Congressmen is already on board....

evilfunnystuff
06-08-2009, 09:03 AM
... (admin cut) ... .

i think this is a far worse isdea than what you are coming out against

YOU ARE COMMITING FRAUD AND FORGERY

why not convince them to calkl themselves instead of cheating

max
06-08-2009, 09:17 AM
i think this is a far worse isdea than what you are coming out against

YOU ARE COMMITING FRAUD AND FORGERY

why not convince them to calkl themselves instead of cheating

this is war....if you want to play by the letter of every "rule" while our enemies steamroll with lies and deceit, thats your problem...

as for convincing others to call....

He Who Pawns
06-08-2009, 09:19 AM
BTW, some of the admins here badmouthed me for advocating this. But the fact is, congresspeople and senators will not even take your emails or calls if you are not in their district, despite the fact that they are voting on NATIONAL issues.

max
06-08-2009, 12:06 PM
BTW, some of the admins here badmouthed me for advocating this. But the fact is, congresspeople and senators will not even take your emails or calls if you are not in their district, despite the fact that they are voting on NATIONAL issues.

Obama's just gave 2 billion dollars to communist ACORN to go out and register dead voters by the 1000's and corrupt the 2010 census........ and the nervous nellies in here are worried about me contacting Congressmen on behalf of our lazy friends and family members who won't do it.

Is this a revolution or a bloody tupperware party????

hillbilly123069
06-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Nonsense!We should be following New Hampshire's example.Their state officials fell into line with the mass march on their capitol

He Who Pawns
06-08-2009, 12:19 PM
obama's just gave 2 billion dollars to communist acorn to go out and register dead voters by the 1000's and corrupt the 2010 census........ And the nervous nellies in here are worried about me contacting congressmen on behalf of our lazy friends and family members who won't do it.

Exactly. Are we trying to change the system, or play patty-cakes here?

Omphfullas Zamboni
06-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Just send them an Internet fax with faxzero.com
Two Free Faxes per Day.

Feelgood
06-08-2009, 04:45 PM
obama's just gave 2 billion dollars to communist acorn to go out and register dead voters by the 1000's and corrupt the 2010 census........ And the nervous nellies in here are worried about me contacting congressmen on behalf of our lazy friends and family members who won't do it.

exactly. Are we trying to change the system, or play patty-cakes here?

qft!

raiha
06-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Would Ron countenance shady operations or appreciate them being done in his name? Keep coming back to that question and the movement will maintain integrity.

anaconda
06-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Nonsense!We should be following New Hampshire's example.Their state officials fell into line with the mass march on their capitol

YouTube - New Hampshire Primary - Sham Chain of Custody (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQEQ7qHvgM)

evilfunnystuff
06-08-2009, 08:41 PM

no integrity or honor

evilfunnystuff
06-08-2009, 08:45 PM
this is war....if you want to play by the letter of every "rule" while our enemies steamroll with lies and deceit, thats your problem...

as for convincing others to call....

then you either need to brush up on your debating skills or move on to more fertile ground ie other people

you are sinking to there level and no matter how much you try to justify it it is not right