PDA

View Full Version : Put Ron Paul on Twitter

mediahasyou
06-07-2009, 08:04 PM
People have been calling for greater centralization than the campaign for liberty. If Ron Paul was on twitter, it would gives us more communication with the man.

Imagine Dr.Paul could give us updates throughout the day about the progress of hr1207 or his others bills or tell us about when he will be on tv next.

Over 1/3 of congress is already on twitter. Ron Paul is a smart guy and it doesn't take a much to learn how to send a text message. Ron Paul is by far one of the most popular politicians on the internet, it's ridiculous that he's not on twitter yet.

GunnyFreedom
06-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Durn. I was all set to 'follow' Ron Paul on Twitter, turns out this is a 'he should' rather than a 'he is.'

Well when he does, I will. :)

Bryan
06-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Some have been on this for a while- I don't even think he would have to do it personally- his office staff could. :) Would be a great start. :)

Austin
06-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Some have been on this for a while- I don't even think he would have to do it personally- his office staff could. :) Would be a great start. :)
It would be really cool for him to do it personally... wouldn't be too hard, as OP pointed out

Raul08
06-07-2009, 10:01 PM
People have been calling for greater centralization than the campaign for liberty.

I love that statement. Libertuplicans calling for more central leadership.

Oh how I love it.

I think Paul is just practicing what he preaches to a great extent.

Matt Collins
06-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Talk to Rachel, she is his press secretary. On here she is known as LadyJade

mediahasyou
06-08-2009, 06:19 PM
People have been calling for greater centralization than the campaign for liberty.

I love that statement. Libertuplicans calling for more central leadership.

Oh how I love it.

I think Paul is just practicing what he preaches to a great extent.

I worded that statement wrong. Ron Paul on Twitter would give us more direct communication with the man. It's a great asset to hear a couple short words of advice and updates a few times a day. After all, he is one of the more successful men of liberty.

@matt I will message Lady J and the C4L.

As press secrecretary, Lady Jade should know that it is better to have you to tell your side of the story rather than have the media tell the story for you.

eduardo89
06-09-2009, 11:21 AM
I'd love to see how many followers he'd get in the first 24 hours

Conza88
06-09-2009, 07:16 PM
I'm in favor of him, not doing it personally.

Egomanicalism ftl.