PDA

View Full Version : Fox Nation Declaration

nobody's_hero
06-07-2009, 05:00 PM
I had the displeasure of watching this little gem today at a friend's house who had Fox News. Thought I'd share it. :p

Don't get me wrong, it is an incredible statement of what a modern-day free press should be, but, as delivered by less-than-incredible and rather hypocritical speakers, is diluted by an undertone of cheesiness and disingenuousness. (Bill-O gets the opening comment! Please try not to break anything laughing at the irony in his statements through-out)

Not to mention, Judge Nepalitano, Fox's most conservative, small-government anchor, was not included, for whatever reason:

YouTube - The Fox Nation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_22crIfJrjM)

(I did a search of "Fox Nation" and nothing turned up. If there is a duplicate thread running around here, Mods please delete/move to off-topic)

Bodhi
06-07-2009, 05:08 PM
If fox is running this, I can't help but vomit.

nobody's_hero
06-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Yes, they are airing it. Here's a bucket and a wet cloth for your up-chuck.

I first saw it today. It aired right before Fox News laid the smack down on North Korea possibly getting put back on the list of states that sponsor terrorism.

Sandman33
06-07-2009, 05:16 PM
What a pack of assholes....the whole lot of em.

tremendoustie
06-07-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm glad Nepolitano didn't join in this BS. He's the only one there with credibility.

messana
06-07-2009, 05:20 PM
I tried laughing at it. I really tired. But I just feel worse.

Dreamofunity
06-07-2009, 07:04 PM
I saw this today flipping through the news channel.

I had to stop and watch the rest of it. I couldn't resist.

I realized I hate every single person in that commerical, with a passion.

zach
06-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Yeah, you tolerated Ron pretty well when you blocked him from a debate, right?

:rolleyes:

Dr.3D
06-07-2009, 07:35 PM
"attempts to monopolize opinion" - argh...

It would do Fox a lot of good if they would just apologize to Ron Paul and his supporters for their attempt to monopolize opinion against him.

He Who Pawns
06-07-2009, 07:35 PM
I don't have any beef with Greta, and Geraldo is okay aside from immigration issues.

One thing I did not notice was any kind of "declaration" about staying out of people's private lives. You know if they said anything even alluding to gay rights or legalizing personal freedoms like smoking weed, all the religious whackos and washed up senior citizens would flood Faux with calls.

Athan
06-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Fox News, you are a bunch of fucking liars. Like Americans forget the them rigging the primary against Ron Paul and his economic warnings that even Jay Leno had to put him on to try to share his views.

Your credibility has already been fucked by yourselves.

ceakins
06-08-2009, 11:32 AM
I feel icky. Gingrich thinks he's a citizen of the United States. Idiot.
If some politician says that, then I would say, then you don't represent my state and should resign.

pacelli
06-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Sounds like a bunch of commie pinko collectivist bullshit. The message has changed but not the mechanism.

Fuck you Fox!