PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2: Sam Dodson's Incarceration, A 30-Minute Interview with J. Neil Schulman, E

Typokitty
06-05-2009, 04:36 PM
the second episode, Todd and guest panelists libertarian activist and Libertarian Party member Michael Shanklin, Republican Liberty Caucus (RLC) Treasurer and former National RLC Chairman Bill Westmiller, and libertarian activist and BoldVoices.TV Kitty Said What? video talk radio show Jakki Smith discuss Free Stater Sam Dodson's incarceration in New Hampshire, the California Supreme Court's decision to uphold the state's gay marriage ban known as Proposition 8, a late-term abortion doctor named George Tiller gunned down and murdered in a Witchita, Kansas church, Craig T. Nelson declaring on Glenn Beck that he refuses to pay state and federal income taxes
, Bureaucrash's Crasher-in-Chief being a neo-con Republican, and former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton declaring North Korea and Iran as the biggest threats, etc.

The panelists and Todd also interview libertarian sci-fi author J. Neil Schulman about his movie project "Alongside Night" (which is based on his novel of the same name) and his take on the Obama administration's "waterboarding" the language regarding torture, and the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq for 30 minutes with caller questions afterwards, Free Stater Sam Dodson's incarceration in New Hampshire, etc.

http://tinyurl.com/ltx4dp TONITE! 10 pm central 11 pm est:)

FSP-Rebel
06-05-2009, 04:55 PM
I will tune in if I'm still up, which I should be.