PDA

View Full Version : Monsanto: Fox news investigative report. (At least that's how it started)

NerveShocker
06-05-2009, 01:10 PM
YouTube - Monsanto & Cancer Milk: FOX NEWS KILLS STORY & FIRES Reporters. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1pKlnhvg0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abovetopsecret.com%2Fforum%2 Fthread469894%2Fpg1&feature=player_embedded)

Here is a video showing two former Fox News employees who were hired as investigative reporters. Their first story (And last) was about RBGH treated cows or artificial growth hormones and the effect on humans. What they find, as many others have, is troubling. How it was dealt with is even more troubling yet sadly not surprising at all.

krazy kaju
06-05-2009, 02:39 PM
1. Typical for Fox News? How about typical for any news station in the world? If you're being legally threatened for millions of dollars, you'd most likely not say something about a certain subject.

2. There is no PROVEN link between bovine growth hormone and cancer. It is all based on speculation and outright scaremongering by wackjob anti-capitalist, anti-human, "pro-environment" nuts.

Sandman33
06-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Funy how Canada claimed that they found it to be dangerous and would not approve its use...

cheapseats
06-05-2009, 04:04 PM
I was clued into Monsanto within months if not weeks of getting swept up into online adventuring. Certainly as far back as the sham and insulting Iowa Caucuses to which, curiously, no one is mounting an objection. I hold no office, I carry no press pass, I'm not related to a politician, I don't sleep with the CEO . . . how could I have more information, sooner, than FOX?

Old news, bad news . . . and it keeps on coming and we keep on keeping on, typing our disapproval and sometimes even outrage.

Meanwhile, Monsanto is buying up the small farms one by one -- WITH their subsidies, I was told by one farmer -- carving out cookie-cutter Stepford-y tracks that look about as Iowan as I look Martian.

Once WE HAVE ALLOWED Monsanto to snap up most of the arable land, THEN will the cash cow marijuana and the wonder plant hemp be de-criminalized.

"Surprising new evidence which contradicts years of commonly held knowledge, conducted by the Ministry of Mind and the funded by Monsanto, suggests that marijuana may be less harmful than alcohol and may even have beneficial effects in the manner of other anti-depressants . . . In unrelated news, American manufacturers continue to identify myriad uses for hemp and report that earnings are up up up."

Sandman33
06-05-2009, 04:15 PM
I was clued into Monsanto within months if not weeks of getting swept up into online adventuring. Certainly as far back as the sham and insulting Iowa Caucuses to which, curiously, no one is mounting an objection. I hold no office, I carry no press pass, I'm not related to a politician, I don't sleep with the CEO . . . how could I have more information, sooner, than FOX?

Old news, bad news . . . and it keeps on coming and we keep on keeping on, typing our disapproval and sometimes even outrage.

Meanwhile, Monsanto is buying up the small farms one by one -- WITH their subsidies, I was told by one farmer -- carving out cookie-cutter Stepford-y tracks that look about as Iowan as I look Martian.

Once WE HAVE ALLOWED Monsanto to snap up most of the arable land, THEN will the cash cow marijuana and the wonder plant hemp be de-criminalized.

"Surprising new evidence which contradicts years of commonly held knowledge, conducted by the Ministry of Mind and the funded by Monsanto, suggests that marijuana may be less harmful than alcohol and may even have beneficial effects in the manner of other anti-depressants . . . In unrelated news, American manufacturers continue to identify myriad uses for hemp and report that earnings are up up up."

Oh it's definitely less harmfull than Alcohol thats for sure.

LibForestPaul
06-05-2009, 05:49 PM
1. Typical for Fox News? How about typical for any news station in the world? If you're being legally threatened for millions of dollars, you'd most likely not say something about a certain subject.

2. There is no PROVEN link between bovine growth hormone and cancer. It is all based on speculation and outright scaremongering by wackjob anti-capitalist, anti-human, "pro-environment" nuts.

If so, why are so many governmental organizations trying to suppress those who do not use these hormones from stating this on their products?

dannno
06-05-2009, 05:54 PM
//

dannno
06-05-2009, 05:56 PM
If so, why are so many governmental organizations trying to suppress those who do not use these hormones from stating this on their products?

krazy has a problem.. he believes establishment science BS sometimes.

dannno
06-05-2009, 05:59 PM
When you're having an argument about fighting the establishment, you can't take scientific data from said establishment as indisputable truth. If you've studied enough of these health related issues and Monsanto, you know that the scientists and the govt. are paid off to protect Monsanto. Krazy thinks he's pro free market for supporting Monsanto, he doesn't realize it's the opposite. Monsanto is everything corporatist, just like WalMart, and no good free market individual should support these companies.

Reason
06-06-2009, 02:32 AM
I am so surprised!

not