PDA

View Full Version : Rand paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mstrmac1
06-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Rand paul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2............0.............1...........0!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mstrmac1
06-04-2009, 11:38 PM
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:vksnG1ER2gcTRM:http://www.joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/TRT/TRT-Braveheart.jpg

Perry
06-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Rand is no Ron Paul. He doesn't deserve an exclamation. He's just another freedom lover.

mstrmac1
06-04-2009, 11:46 PM
Rand is no Ron Paul. He doesn't deserve an exclamation. He's just another freedom lover.

your right. He doesn't deserve an exclamation. He deserves a thousand!

Rand Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

anaconda
06-04-2009, 11:59 PM

I can't think of anyone else running for Congress or higher that has the Revolution platform. It would be huge for liberty to get him into the Senate. The fact that he will draw on his Dad's name is a huge plus. We should want to push him as far up the ladder as possible! If we can get him into the Senate he could be Presidential material by 2012 or 2016 at the latest. Kind of the mirror image of another first-term Senator that ran for the Presidency and won recently.

This is serious shit.

Kludge
06-05-2009, 12:03 AM
your right. He doesn't deserve an exclamation. He deserves a thousand!

Rand Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

That's actually 1104 exclamation points.

mstrmac1
06-05-2009, 12:03 AM
I can't think of anyone else running for Congress or higher that has the Revolution platform. It would be huge for liberty to get him into the Senate. The fact that he will draw on his Dad's name is a huge plus. We should want to push him as far up the ladder as possible! If we can get him into the Senate he could be Presidential material by 2012 or 2016 at the latest. Kind of the mirror image of another first-term Senator that ran for the Presidency and won recently.

This is serious shit.

You know what .... you said it best!

"THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT"

brandon
06-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd ddddaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll
PPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

mstrmac1
06-05-2009, 12:08 AM
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd ddddaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll
ppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuullllllllllllllllll
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

i love you.. I mean it!

Rand paul !!!

Texan4Life
06-05-2009, 12:17 AM
i love you.. I mean it!

Rand paul !!!

you know rand isnt going to win...

brandon
06-05-2009, 12:20 AM
i love you.. I mean it!

Rand paul !!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/Drawn_love_hearts.svg/727px-Drawn_love_hearts.svg.png

Kludge
06-05-2009, 12:21 AM

He will if we're hard wood!

You're brittle!

We need to be like 1,000,000 hard sticks.

We can't light ourselves on fire like monks, because that would make it easier for the State to smash us.

We must bundle and then ram ourselves up the State's rectum.

They will bleed, because they will be unable to break us, because we are 1,000,000 hard fucking sticks, and that's some serious shit!

Jeremy
06-05-2009, 12:22 AM
7300 posts how many are worth a dam!

^ ^ ^

mstrmac1
06-05-2009, 12:27 AM

Bite you lip.. I love that curly on the side of the head man. He speaks about the wheel and the way the federal reserve is baiting us.

Texan4Life
06-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Bite you lip.. I love that curly on the side of the head man. He speaks about the wheel and the way the federal reserve is baiting us.

you are officially uninvited to the stick city we are going to build after letting the state have it in the rectum.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2lxyof4.jpg

mstrmac1
06-05-2009, 12:51 AM
He will if we're hard wood!

You're brittle!

We need to be like 1,000,000 hard sticks.

We can't light ourselves on fire like monks, because that would make it easier for the State to smash us.

We must bundle and then ram ourselves up the State's rectum.

They will bleed, because they will be unable to break us, because we are 1,000,000 hard fucking sticks, and that's some serious shit!

they do need a stick up there ass..way up it!

mstrmac1
06-05-2009, 01:03 AM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:YdngmVwN9wsrRM:http://www.nicenetruth.com/.a/6a00e54f0bd873883401156f9c84ce970c-320wi

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:vjZQ27Jqz_WScM:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b6/Randpaul.jpg/225px-Randpaul.jpg

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:SOE0ZHa0eztwCM:http://www.ggclinic.com/images/Paul.jpg

mstrmac1
06-05-2009, 01:03 AM
The Man

Matt Collins
06-05-2009, 07:46 AM
You know what .... you said it best!

"THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT"Sounds like you're quoting Doc Brown.

http://www.survivinggrady.com/uploaded_images/backtothefuturefc2-794090.jpg

Matt Collins
06-05-2009, 07:53 AM
you know rand isnt going to win...Actually that isn't true. With a nationwide grassroots effort concentrated in a small State such as KY (only 200k voted in last year's primary), and a well run campaign then yes Rand not only has a possibility of winning, he's LIKELY to win.

Matt Collins
06-05-2009, 07:54 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2lxyof4.jpgAre they trying to put every landmark into 1 single city?!

torchbearer
06-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Are they trying to put every landmark into 1 single city?!

yes, and then we will shove it up neocon's asses.

erin moore
06-05-2009, 01:53 PM
I was a poll worker in Hardin county, one of Ky's largest counnties during the last primary. We can win in Kentucky, for sure. Those of us who know Kentucky know -- It can happen!

Rand Paul!

Texan4Life
06-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Actually that isn't true. With a nationwide grassroots effort concentrated in a small State such as KY (only 200k voted in last year's primary), and a well run campaign then yes Rand not only has a possibility of winning, he's LIKELY to win.

oh yeah I know. I'm pretty excited as I too think the odds are in his favor :)

I was just screwing with mstrmac1. kinda of an inside joke if you weren't in the chat room at like 2 am last night.

anaconda
06-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Actually that isn't true. With a nationwide grassroots effort concentrated in a small State such as KY (only 200k voted in last year's primary), and a well run campaign then yes Rand not only has a possibility of winning, he's LIKELY to win.

Well said. Other than money, what are your suggestions for a "nationwide grassroots effort" meant to concentrate in one state?

I wonder if we should stop and think for a moment so that we don't get any blowback from the citizens of the fine state of Kentucky. If they think people from other states are trying to tell them how to vote, they might make a protest vote. Obviously, what we would like them all to understand is that they have a great opportunity to break the mold and lead the charge of the freedom juggernaut headed toward Washington D.C., and carry us all along with them!

anaconda
06-05-2009, 08:19 PM
I was a poll worker in Hardin county, one of Ky's largest counnties during the last primary. We can win in Kentucky, for sure. Those of us who know Kentucky know -- It can happen!

Rand Paul!

YES WE CAN!!!:p

Natalie
06-05-2009, 08:20 PM
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo!!!!!

freeeeeedoooom!!!!

JamesButabi
06-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Rand paul! Rand paul! Rand paul!

Aratus
06-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Dudes... its gonna be the Lt. Gov. or Darlene Fitzgerald verses Rand Paul come 2010's november
and methinks Rand could NARROWLY edge past any of the Democrats in a manner akin to the way
Senator Bunning has had this neatly nice knack over the past two elections! trust me on this one!!!

Aratus
06-06-2009, 08:49 AM
i'd place either $100.oo or $1000.oo on Rand Paul's eventual November of 2010 victory and
indeed expect my money and then some to come fulsomely back to me were i a betting person...

anaconda
06-06-2009, 01:22 PM
I am hoping the name recognition will be a BIG plus. Like when Jerry Brown got elected governor of California. He got a bump off of his father's name. But in this case it's not nepotism. It's the fact that he will have the same platform as his dad (although it might be interesting to see if there are any subtle or not so subtle differences), which no one other than his dad has, at least at the national level.

DirtMcGirt
10-21-2010, 11:23 PM
Let's go Rand... I need another f'n Randslide...

This song is dedicated to Jack C.

YouTube - Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls with lyrics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg92QpjRcJk)

Fozz
10-21-2010, 11:49 PM

lol......yes he will.

JoshLowry
10-21-2010, 11:56 PM
He was talking about the primary. :p

Esor
10-22-2010, 12:25 AM
Old ass thread.

LibertyEagle
10-22-2010, 02:38 AM
You guys are so funny. :D

sailingaway
10-22-2010, 08:33 AM
lol......yes he will.

Fozz, is that you??

Proud of you!

+rep....

Deborah K
10-22-2010, 08:35 AM

Where'd you get your crystal ball.....I want one.

Edit: On second thought,,,didn't realize this was an old thread,,,I don't want a crystal ball like yours,,,,,it doesn't work. :p