PDA

View Full Version : Ladies 4 Liberty do the news! (new video)

Matt Collins
06-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Here ya go:

YouTube - L4L Newsroom, June 1 - California, Sotomayor, Guantanamo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIkct0HI_0g)

acptulsa
06-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Wish I could watch this from this computer! This sure sounds like a hell of an idea. Will it happen often? News has an awfully short shelf life (as do hot videos)...

libertarian4321
06-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Wish I could watch this from this computer! (as do hot videos)...

You can't see it?

Would you believe me if I told you they were doing the news in the nude?

You have no idea what you're missing!

acptulsa
06-04-2009, 12:37 PM
You can't see it?

Would you believe me if I told you they were doing the news in the nude?

You have no idea what you're missing!

I can't, I might, and I bet I find out later this afternoon!

Danke
06-04-2009, 12:41 PM
I can't, I might, and I bet I find out later this afternoon!

If you get disappointed, I have some videos that were sent to me the other day...

acptulsa
06-04-2009, 12:43 PM
I'm gettin' teased...

...but not like when I saw a clip of Paradise TV Bathing News.

acptulsa
06-04-2009, 03:58 PM
So does anyone know how often they're going to be doing this? Will they have a page to themselves on YT?

Matt Collins
06-04-2009, 05:26 PM
So does anyone know how often they're going to be doing this? Will they have a page to themselves on YT?I think their goal is weekly. But yes they have a YT channel if that's what you're asking. If you search for Ladies4Liberty you'll see it.

acptulsa
06-05-2009, 06:25 AM
I think their goal is weekly. But yes they have a YT channel if that's what you're asking. If you search for Ladies4Liberty you'll see it.

Too cool. Nice find--thanks for the heads up! I think I'll be spreading this word around among several of my less political but estrogen-challenged friends.

Matt Collins
06-05-2009, 07:55 AM
estrogen-challenged friends.Hmmm... what does THAT mean?! :confused: ;):p:):cool:

acptulsa
06-05-2009, 07:59 AM
Hmmm... what does THAT mean?! :confused: ;):p:):cool:

It means testosterone-infused. Doesn't testosterone challenge you to go find some estrogen?

cheapseats
06-05-2009, 08:17 AM
Well done, I really like these gals.

But I will suggest that they format the genre more closely along the boiler plate lines that have struck America's funny bone since the birth of Saturday Night Live . . . or was it Laugh In? "Serious" suits and "serious" deliveries, punctuated by devastatingly snide facial expressions.

Or not so serious suits, rather, a parody of the ooh-la-la necklines and bling that doll up and dumb down so many of America's plastic surgeried "newscasters." Either way would have more impact than their own street clothes, I think.