PDA

View Full Version : Legal Case Blogging

idirtify
06-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Does anyone know where there is something that might be called a “legal case blog/forum”? It would be where a defendant is blogging/journaling the criminal case against him/her. There doesn’t seem to be much out there. Of course if I’m right, the reasons would be obvious; the main one being fear of repercussions from the gov. But it would be one of the most revolutionary acts a patriot could do, and I think it would be a huge benefit to at least the readers. Since both sides have incentives to keep it from the public, I suspect there is a great amount of very educational information about illegitimate cases being brought against innocent people that most people are completely unaware of. I guess I’m talking about sites/blogs like Irwin Schiff’s, who updated his site regularly in detail about developments in his tax case(s). Of course that may be a bad example, since he lost and went to prison. But I think the internet is ripe for this new wave of information that further exposes the typical behavior of corrupt government.

Maybe it would be appropriate on this forum in the “Civil Liberties” section (“fair trials and other civil liberties”). All suggestions are welcome.

angelatc
06-04-2009, 11:19 AM
I would think that a lawyer would advise against a defendant blogging like that, lest he inadvertently disclose something the prosecution could use against him.

idirtify
06-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Kinda like this:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Libertarian/message/63966