PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: No End To Secret Prisons!? Ignoring Habeas Corpus!? No Penalty For Torture!

disorderlyvision
06-04-2009, 09:20 AM
YouTube - Ron Paul: No End To Secret Prisons!? Ignoring Habeas Corpus!? No Penalty For Torture!? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLJ-P9GbQI)

speech on c-span yesterday

Aratus
06-04-2009, 09:36 AM
ron paul has asked several intense questions... and methinks now
its up to barack obama to directly answer him full well & to the point...

paulitics
06-04-2009, 01:45 PM
He mentioned that taxpayers are giving the IMF banking cartel 100 billion dollars. WTF, this is worst than the federal reserve.

In the not too distant future, the fed reserve system will be under control of the IMF, and will likely not even exist in its current form. This is the battle we should be fighting.

Aurelia
06-04-2009, 02:08 PM
People look so awkward when he finishes. They sit there shuffling their papers.

Obama's foreign policy disgusts me. He is so slick and doesn't believe in punishment, at all really. I think that perhaps in Kenya he was made to sit in the corner at lot because he would steal other kids' food.

KCIndy
06-04-2009, 02:23 PM
WOW! He really laid it out. That's one of the best speeches I've heard from Dr. Paul lately.

I think the tide is shifting a little bit, and he's feeling it. HR1207 is up to 186 cosponsors as I write this. Campaign For Liberty is getting stronger and people have finally been pushed so far that they're actually waking up and learning how to take action.

All this at a time in the electoral cycle when politics are normally the *last* thing on people's minds. I'm feeling good that we can really push this into the 2010 elections.

Now is the time to redouble our efforts.

LittleLightShining
06-04-2009, 03:01 PM
WHOOOO! This is awesome! I love you, Ron Paul. I really love you. Thank you and God bless you!

CUnknown
06-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Yeah he told it like it is.

FSP-Rebel
06-04-2009, 08:23 PM
In the not too distant future, the fed reserve system will be under control of the IMF, and will likely not even exist in its current form. This is the battle we should be fighting.
Interesting point.

Liberty Star
06-04-2009, 09:04 PM
He mentioned that taxpayers are giving the IMF banking cartel 100 billion dollars. WTF, this is worst than the federal reserve.

Yes we should be. But that won't happen till torturers have been sent to prison cells and justice has been served. Liberty and rule of law don't follow selective trails.
It is interesting that nervous Cheney is shaking in his wheel chair lately.