PDA

View Full Version : Refreshing Idea-Help Wanted to Get Liberty Message on the Radio-Read & Act

clint4liberty
06-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Kentucky, Indiana & Nationwide News

June 4th 2009

Kentuckiana Grassroots Radio-Help Wanted for Volunteers, Donors, and Ideas

Folks, I want to propose a refreshing idea to the liberty movement. A team of local citizens are gathering together to start a grassroots radio program. The show will cover the local, and multi-state news from a liberty perspective out of Louisville, Kentucky. Our main goal is have interviews, speak on the news of the day, educate, and use this as a forum to get out the freedom message. We are starting an internet radio show on Blogtalkradio called: Kentuckiana Grassroots on Thursday, June 11th, 2009 at 7 PM. (I will post a link of internet show on the blog tomorrow.)We also plan on doing a weekly half hour radio program called Kentuckiana Grassroots in the near future. The cost to do the half hour AM radio is $1,300 every 13 wks. So, if you want to help Campaign for Liberty members get on the air, please contact us at: kymattsingleton@yahoo.com or clint_hardy2002@yahoo.com

Our goal is to get out the liberty message in Louisville Metro area on the AM radio dial, and the rest of the Kentucky, Indiana, and the rest of the country on the internet radio show. This project is on going and will continue to pick up stream day by day and it is something once started is going to continue in the years to come. So, if you wish to volunteer your ideas, time, money, or have someone in mind to do an interview with, please contact us. The first phase is the internet radio show and is starting on June 11th, and AM radio program, which is the second phase will begin once we raise the necessary $1,300 in hand. If you know individuals, liberty groups/organizations, businesses, or non profits who wish to advertise on a talk radio station for $200 for 13 thirty second radio spots, please pass along there information. We need to raise a steady stream of $1,300 before we can go on the AM radio waves.

This idea is vital to get out the message of liberty on a local, state, and multi state level because we do not have a voice on the broadcast media in our area. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, please contact us via e-mail soon.

For the cause,

Clint Hardy, Kentucky

clint4liberty
06-03-2009, 08:46 PM
We want to also point out this program would promote and send out alerts on pro-anti liberty legislation. This our chance to really get out the freedom movement. I only wish we had thought of it earlier.

cheapseats
06-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Kentucky, Indiana & Nationwide News

June 4th 2009

Kentuckiana Grassroots Radio-Help Wanted for Volunteers, Donors, and Ideas

Folks, I want to propose a refreshing idea to the liberty movement. A team of local citizens are gathering together to start a grassroots radio program. The show will cover the local, and multi-state news from a liberty perspective out of Louisville, Kentucky. Our main goal is have interviews, speak on the news of the day, educate, and use this as a forum to get out the freedom message. We are starting an internet radio show on Blogtalkradio called: Kentuckiana Grassroots on Thursday, June 11th, 2009 at 7 PM. (I will post a link of internet show on the blog tomorrow.)We also plan on doing a weekly half hour radio program called Kentuckiana Grassroots in the near future. The cost to do the half hour AM radio is $1,300 every 13 wks. So, if you want to help Campaign for Liberty members get on the air, please contact us at: kymattsingleton@yahoo.com or clint_hardy2002@yahoo.com

Our goal is to get out the liberty message in Louisville Metro area on the AM radio dial, and the rest of the Kentucky, Indiana, and the rest of the country on the internet radio show. This project is on going and will continue to pick up stream day by day and it is something once started is going to continue in the years to come. So, if you wish to volunteer your ideas, time, money, or have someone in mind to do an interview with, please contact us. The first phase is the internet radio show and is starting on June 11th, and AM radio program, which is the second phase will begin once we raise the necessary $1,300 in hand. If you know individuals, liberty groups/organizations, businesses, or non profits who wish to advertise on a talk radio station for $200 for 13 thirty second radio spots, please pass along there information. We need to raise a steady stream of $1,300 before we can go on the AM radio waves.

This idea is vital to get out the message of liberty on a local, state, and multi state level because we do not have a voice on the broadcast media in our area. If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, please contact us via e-mail soon.

For the cause,

Clint Hardy, Kentucky

I sense that radio is the key. Remember Melanie Griffith in Working Girl?

I like that sign-off, too, haven't seen it before.

clint4liberty
06-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Hey cheap seats,
What do you think of our idea? I put it to the rest of Ron Paul forums are you willing to help promote the liberty message on the radio.

KCIndy
06-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Clint, it's an interesting idea. Regarding the AM broadcast, what time slot will that $1300 get you? Also, how powerful is the station?

clint4liberty
06-04-2009, 02:54 PM
The $1,300 will get us any prime time spot between 6-10 PM on the weekdays. The signal of the AM radio station reaches out about seventy five miles in all directions on a dreary day and farther on a clear day. So, we have the potential of reaching well over one million people.

clint4liberty
06-04-2009, 02:55 PM
The $1,300 will get us any prime time spot between 6-10 PM on the weekdays. The signal of the AM radio station reaches out about seventy five miles in all directions on a dreary day and farther on a clear day. So, we have the potential of reaching well over one million people. I am also want everyone to keep in mind this is a weekly half hour show and we will also have the internet radio. We need to get on talk radio to get out the liberty message in our metro city and the surrounding areas.

cheapseats
06-05-2009, 11:58 AM
Hey cheap seats,
What do you think of our idea? I put it to the rest of Ron Paul forums are you willing to help promote the liberty message on the radio.

Communication if crucial, and I have a strong sense that radio is key. The internet, of course, but also RADIO. Old school.

What I don't know about radio and technology is a lot, but what I know about life and people is a lotter. ;)

At your convenience, implausibleendeavors@gmail.com

For The Cause, I LOVE that.

clint4liberty
06-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Dear Cheap seats,

I will get back with you this week. Is there anybody else on Ron Paul forums willing to help?