PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul should do a liberty cruise!

Matt Collins
06-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Ron Paul should book a liberty cruise!

Has this thought of before?

Matt Collins
06-03-2009, 02:33 PM
PS - we must be allowed to shoot clays off the back deck ;-)

ryanduff
06-03-2009, 05:47 PM
PS - we must be allowed to shoot clays off the back deck ;-)

I'd be there!!!

angelatc
06-03-2009, 06:30 PM
You are correct. That would be very fun if it were reasonable. Thomas Woods was scheduled to do a Great Lakes cruise, and I was interested in going until I saw that the cost per person was $6,000.

Matt Collins
06-03-2009, 06:55 PM
You are correct. That would be very fun if it were reasonable. Thomas Woods was scheduled to do a Great Lakes cruise, and I was interested in going until I saw that the cost per person was $6,000.Great Lakes?!?!? Who would want to go there?!?! :confused:

I'm talkin the islands baby!

:D:D:D:D:D

Original_Intent
06-03-2009, 06:58 PM
I know this was talked up once before, as I remember giving LadyJade a bad time about "clothing optional" decks and her response was "what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise!" :D

angelatc
06-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Great Lakes?!?!? Who would want to go there?!?! :confused:

I'm talkin the islands baby!

:D:D:D:D:D

Apparently they're trying to revive a tradition from days gone by. Woods was supposed to be their guest on their inaugural voyage, but I saw that it disappeared from his site, and now a different guest is scheduled.

I suppose the Great Lakes holds an appeal to me mostly because I don't have to pay airfare to get there. :)

http://www.greatlakescruising.com/clelia/great-lakes.php

t0rnado
06-03-2009, 07:08 PM
The cruise should go to the Indian Ocean off the coast of Somalia and be a honeypot for pirates. If everyone on board carries a rifle, we could show the government that individuals are better at protecting themselves.

Matt Collins
06-03-2009, 07:11 PM
I know this was talked up once before, as I remember giving LadyJade a bad time about "clothing optional" decks and her response was "what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise!" :D:eek::eek::eek::eek: Well... I would comment further on this issue however since I'm an elected officer in the GOP and my comments are now often closely scrutinized I'll have to pass. Pass on commenting at least :p;):cool::D:)

Matt Collins
06-03-2009, 07:11 PM
The cruise should go to the Indian Ocean off the coast of Somalia and be a honeypot for pirates. If everyone on board carries a rifle, we could show the government that individuals are better at protecting themselves.A latter of marque and reprisal perhaps?! :p

acptulsa
06-04-2009, 06:14 AM
But do we want to cruise on water or do we want to see the mainland U.S.A? These people could hook us up with a nice land cruise--and no one west of the Mississippi would need air fare as we could come pick you up!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Steam_Locomotive_No._844_-_Del_Rio%2C_TX.jpg

I doubt they'd say anything if we made one of the vista dome lounges clothing optional.