PDA

View Full Version : BEST COP EVER! New World Order HATES These Cops

Hamer
06-03-2009, 01:36 PM
I found this on daily paul and thought I should post it here.

I was amazed at the restraint of this officer.

YouTube - BEST COP EVER! New World Order HATES These Cops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFsnaCtt1bo)

Texan4Life
06-03-2009, 03:19 PM
that was fucking awesome.

LOL

JamesButabi
06-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Wow ive never seen a cop like that in my life. That was awesome.

Danke
06-03-2009, 03:31 PM
No, this is the best cop:

http://img1.jokeroo.com/images/cop_sleeping_on_job.jpg

Dr.3D
06-03-2009, 03:38 PM
No, this is the best cop:

http://img1.jokeroo.com/images/cop_sleeping_on_job.jpg

Wow, I think I saw that guy in a doughnut shop near St. Louis.

Theocrat
06-03-2009, 03:42 PM
That trooper loves his job. It shows.

Dr.3D
06-03-2009, 03:43 PM
That trooper loves his job. It shows.

Does a better job at it than most do too.

Cowlesy
06-03-2009, 04:02 PM
You guys have never seen this? It's been around forever!!!!

Danke
06-03-2009, 04:04 PM
You guys have never seen this? It's been around forever!!!!

Ya, 1992...before Tasers!

Cowlesy
06-03-2009, 04:06 PM

It used to be called "jew gone wild" or something, and the guy did an interview after the fact where he explained he's just a nut.

I just love the Trooper standing there after he rips up the ticket and goes calmly "Sir if you don't pick that up, I'm going to summons you for littering".

Definitely the best part!

Hamer
06-03-2009, 05:10 PM
It used to be called "jew gone wild" or something, and the guy did an interview after the fact where he explained he's just a nut.

I just love the Trooper standing there after he rips up the ticket and goes calmly "Sir if you don't pick that up, I'm going to summons you for littering".

Lol yea I loved that too. The guy sounded like he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

www.retakecongress.com

t0rnado
06-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Nope, it's the US. Canada doesn't have state troopers as far as I know.

FSP-Rebel
06-03-2009, 08:16 PM
That cop is a brick house and I doubt he felt threatened in the least, plus he knew he was on camera.

BuddyRey
06-03-2009, 09:06 PM
That guy he pulled over kinda reminds me of Kathy Bates' husband in "Dolores Claiborne."

Brassmouth
06-03-2009, 09:57 PM

Good point. Any cop today would have tased him and beat the shit out of him when he got outta the car. Can't say I advocate socialized police but I did laugh at that video.

Raul08
06-03-2009, 10:15 PM
I love how the guy spends more time nutting up than it would have taken to explain it...

lol@the cop

to the tell the truth though, if I ever saw someone nut up like that today and slap at the police like that, I wouldnt feel horrible if he got tasered.

I mean, that guy was about as close as you can get to getting tased. Well if they had had tasered.

Anyone raging that much in his face had to have the officer uneasy.

Brassmouth
06-03-2009, 10:48 PM
I should also point out that any cop who gives out a hundred-something dollar ticket for speeding can NOT be the "best cop ever."

The best cop is, of course, no cop.

(The sleeping cop comes in second.)

Reason
06-04-2009, 01:20 AM
I took some AOJ classes and the professors (all retired cops) always talked about the difference between a cop that would get promoted and a cop that wouldn't get promoted was their ability to DEESCALATE.

KenInMontiMN
06-04-2009, 09:22 AM
I took some AOJ classes and the professors (all retired cops) always talked about the difference between a cop that would get promoted and a cop that wouldn't get promoted was their ability to DEESCALATE.

Leaving the worst ones on the streets, of course.

One of our local sheriffs deputies killed himself on his Harley early Tue AM, lost control in a single-vehicle incident- right at closing time more or less. He rode with a lot of locals and was very well-liked with all the guys who hang at the local biker bar, and I stopped in there the next day and they were all wearing black armbands in his memory. He'd been drinking all day the day he died, at least a couple different places they stopped at, lots of travel in between along a 50 mile route. Not necessarily the smartest choice in the world to be out there on two wheels, drinking heavily, and helmetless.

Hard to decide if being subject to the normal array of vices and weaknesses or whatever makes him one of the good ones, or whether his choice of profession simply means he was a complete hypocrite. But it does go without saying that the numbers who abuse alcohol and abuse the laws enforcing its use in LE are, if anything, above that of the general population. Part of the reason for that I would think is the ability to hide behind the badge if stopped, most of the time at least. I don't expect LE to be saints in their personal lives- but I do expect them to extend to the general public the same levels of discretion they would extend to a co-worker, and that is where they've really dropped the ball in LE these days.

haaaylee
06-04-2009, 01:04 PM

The best part is when he says "Bye" after the guy drives off. So good.

james1906
06-04-2009, 05:58 PM
This happened just after the LA Riots. Most cops were erring on the side of caution then.

Now in our post-9/11 world, flagrant brutality is covered on the news 20 minutes in, then it's forgotten about.

Catatonic
06-04-2009, 06:01 PM
I posted this on another forum - a cop claimed they watched this video to see what NOT to do when he was in the academy, because supposedly this guy antagonized the driver off camera to get him this worked up, and then turned the camera on.

He claimed the cop lost his job over this.

Sounds like a BS excuse to train cops to associate this calm behavior with what not to do, to me.